+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4077861;
    I thought I'd read something about her dropping out due to illness.
    Yep. She has a severe throat infection and dropped out on the advice of her doctors.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

These are 3 dances I didn't need to see again.

CA, he's not becoming a dancer. Bristol is confident (even more) about getting through to next week as well. Am I detecting a little 'tude from her?

Mike's got that cocky grin plastered on his face. I wish it could get wiped off. Florence looks really worried And I'm sure seeing that footage from last night isn't helping. I think we'll be seeing Bristol and Mike until the actual 200th episode. They can still get rid of Florence, Margaret, and a shocker in the next 3 weeks.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4077870;
    These are 3 dances I didn't need to see again.

CA, he's not becoming a dancer. Bristol is confident (even more) about getting through to next week as well. Am I detecting a little 'tude from her?
    Oh, c'mon...he's becoming a serious dancer just as much as CA's becoming a serious ballroom judge. I mean, they obviously have so much in common: he's pigeon-toed and she's bird-brained.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4077872;
    Oh, c'mon...he's becoming a serious dancer just as much as CA's becoming a serious ballroom judge. I mean, they obviously have so much in common: he's pigeon-toed and she's bird-brained.

OMG - best.line.ever.

Diet-Coke-on-monitor-clean-up in aisle 3!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4077790;
    Mike and Karina for the encore? Seriously? Hands up--how many would have preferred to see Kurt and Anna? Audrina and Tony? Rick and Cheryl? Michael Bolton and Bruno? Tom and Maks?

I also have a really hard time believing Kyle and Lacey are really in jeopardy, and they looked like they don't believe it either.
    Me, me!! ANYONE, even Corky by himself -well, that might be a stretch, but . . . .
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

I hate this stupid 'in jeopardy' crap. Rick and Kyle are going nowhere. Probably Bristol will take her turn to go to the bottom since Mike's been there the last two weeks (rightfully so). I really don't want to see either one of them attempt an AT or rumba.

And that's an insult to all bird species Tilden

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4077871;
    I think we'll be seeing Bristol and Mike until the actual 200th episode. They can still get rid of Florence, Margaret, and a shocker in the next 3 weeks.
    I think elimination night will get really interesting in a couple of weeks when Florence and Margaret are likely gone and we'll have to wait and see if Mike and Bristol will outlast any of the other dancers that are better than they are.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4077804;
    Derek and Snooki!
    Let's start a petition! I'll sign.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Here we go:

Next couples safe: Mike/Karina and Florence/Corky

"In jeopardy" (probably not as much of a stretch as Rick and Kyle): Bristol/Mark (see I knew it), and Margaret/Louis

+ Reply to Thread