+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/5 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4077785;
    That might be the most ridiculous choice for encore ever.
    Has the encore dance ever been the one voted off? We can hope, can't we? I've seen enough of the Sitch already.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4077790;
    Mike and Karina for the encore? Seriously? Hands up--how many would have preferred to see Kurt and Anna? Audrina and Tony? Rick and Cheryl? Michael Bolton and Bruno? Tom and Maks?

I also have a really hard time believing Kyle and Lacey are really in jeopardy, and they looked like they don't believe it either.
    Jennifer/Derek doing that move they messed up over and over...and over for 90 seconds? Me

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4077793;
    I can't believe Mike and Karina got the encore. Snooki is so on the next season of DWTS.
    I swear if that pudgy, orange-faced, white-lipped midget is on - I quit! Really!

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2;4077794;
    Has the encore dance ever been the one voted off? We can hope, can't we? I've seen enough of the Sitch already.
    Adam Carolla was. I feel like there's another one, but I can't remember.

Brooke's dress actually fits properly tonight for a change.

Musical guest (not Michael Bolton) time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4077795;
    Jennifer/Derek doing that move they messed up over and over...and over for 90 seconds? Me
    I'd vote for that too, particularly if Maks got to keep yelling, "Again! Again! Do it until you get it right!" while they did. Oh, and he should be yelling in Ukranian--he's Ukranian, not Russian, right?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4077798;
    I swear if that pudgy, orange-faced, white-lipped midget is on - I quit! Really!
    The only thing that would make that acceptable is if Derek got stuck with her as a partner. Sadly, they'd probably stick Louis with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4077803;
    The only thing that would make that acceptable is if Derek got stuck with her as a partner. Sadly, they'd probably stick Louis with her.
    Derek and Snooki!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Well, this "Neo" guy was underwhelming...this night is getting better and better.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4077801;
    I'd vote for that too, particularly if Maks got to keep yelling, "Again! Again! Do it until you get it right!" while they did. Oh, and he should be yelling in Ukranian--he's Ukranian, not Russian, right?
    Yes, but I think Ukranians might speak Russian or a dialect of Russian - I don't know.

I'm pretty sure that Maks and family moved to the US before the USSR dissolved though - so technically he was a Soviet I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4077803;
    Given how the show and judges are already up his butt as it is, I don't think I could stomach him with Snooki. A guaranteed win and 10s even if she cha chad through a foxtrot. CA said she wanted Snooki to do the show (pre-season), so hopefully one JS alum is enough to quench their ratings thirst.

Looks like this season is now "the most talked about". Filler segment with Donny Osmond in Vegas asking random people's opinions on this season.

Someone said Audrina would win in a bar fight over Mike. Couldn't answer who'd win a spelling bee

+ Reply to Thread