+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: 10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4078647;
    I guess so MFWalker, isn't it funny how we all interpret things differently and how it comes across to each of us. Thanks for the insight.
    Also, in addition to what the other poster said, Margaret has been a very vocal champion of gay rights in the past. IIRC, she identifies as bisexual herself. If someone else with no history of speaking up with respect to gay rights had said something, then I probably would have questioned his or her sincerity. But, while Margaret's words seemed awkward and uncomfortable, I didn't question her sincerity for a minute because she's always been outspoken like this.

Re: 10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I found Cho to be completely sincere as well. She has been a gay rights advocate for years and while she didn't have tons of time to get her point across as coherently on the show as she could have her message was still clear. I really applaud her for having convictions and being able to fight for them. Good for her. I don't for a second think there was an agenda behind her words other than bringing support and love to a community that often doesn't get either of those things. She seems like a nice person and I wish her well.

+ Reply to Thread