+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Oh Margaret. That was pretty sad. Even "vastly improved over last week" doesn't change how sloppy that looked.

She tried hard and learned the moves. But there was no sharpness. Baby was tight in her movements. Margaret? Not so much. Even Mrs. Brady was tighter.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Margaret and Louie:If she would just loosen up a little. At one point, I could almost see her counting. It went better than last week, but it was a little imprecise. Over all, she did pretty well and can do better!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love Margaret! But she wasn't getting much lift in her steps. I'm glad the judges are at least giving constructive criticisms to her.

And she's telling the truth, her face usually is in that position!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Margaret and Louis did a much better job tonight, she really can dance! They are fun to watch!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Better without the comedy, but still painful. Margaret won't be around long if she doesn't improve-tears or not.

She was better this week, but I could have done without the cheesy "I'm proving to myself that I can do it!" bit at the beginning. This is not The Biggest Loser.

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2;4071125;
    The booing was definitely for Palin.. which proves the lack of class of the audience. This is a dance contest, not a political rally, and there's a little girl there trying to root on her big sister and she has to hear that? Boo on the audience.

Exactly...classless audience.....pretty pathetic that grown adults act so immaturely.

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2;4071125;
    The booing was definitely for Palin.. which proves the lack of class of the audience. This is a dance contest, not a political rally, and there's a little girl there trying to root on her big sister and she has to hear that? Boo on the audience.
    I couldn't agree with you more, especially for your point about an adoring little sister sitting there. Just shows the mentality of the audience. :nono
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4071152;
    She was better this week, but I could have done without the cheesy "I'm proving to myself that I can do it!" bit at the beginning. This is not The Biggest Loser.
    The show uses what they are given -- for some of these stars, it is that personal. I don't begrudge them that, as long as it's sincere, and I think Margaret meant what she was saying.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4071140;
    Maybe the judges are just waiting until the finale to suddenly make up some new rules that allow them to take the fan voting right out of the mix, and allow them to name their anointed ones the champions?

Oh wait, that was LAST year!! Wonder if they'll try it again this year if Patrick Swayze's death, Jennifer's cancer and Derek's sudden mysterious neck injuries (on the weeks that he feels they need extra votes) don't sway the public?

Sorry, the Golden Boy is on my last nerve!
    You and me both And the loving is only going to get worse. Maybe she's not doing so hot in the fan voting so scoring her low is their way to get people voting. If Derek had a project partner like Margaret or Bristol and pulled that routine out of them, I'd fully be on his side. But Jennifer's a better version of Jennie and Shannon, a step down from Kim and Nicole. So of course he can choreograph something that show stopping. CA's mentioned her 5 rules for winning DWTS in an article today-she left out being partners with Derek.

+ Reply to Thread