+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 9/21 Recap/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 9/21 Recap/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4066219;
    Didn't they do that to Maks with MelB? I'd be shocked if he's in the bottom two tonight? Shocked. And, and Brandy is not a ratings draw. It's gotta be The Hoff.
    I think he and Mel were actually in the bottom 2. I didn't think Brandy was considered a ratings headliner, either, but it's not like the show always sees eye to eye with the viewers. What they consider a surprise may be 'meh' to us.

I never noticed before that Karina makes weird faces when she dances, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4066210;
    I had never heard of that group Daughtry...but I thought they were good..speaking of which you think maybe they will break the rules and just let Michael Bolten sing instead of dance next week...he'd get all my votes
    Chris Daughtry is yet another American Idol contestant who broke out on his own. You can't look at a Billboard Top 40 chart without hitting 3 or 4 of them...sigh.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

I could do without India Arie ruining what could have been an amazing Santana performance.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4066221;
    I think he and Mel were actually in the bottom 2. I didn't think Brandy was considered a ratings headliner, either, but it's not like the show always sees eye to eye with the viewers. What they consider a surprise may be 'meh' to us.

I never noticed before that Karina makes weird faces when she dances, too.
    LOL. I get so confused between who is in the "fake" bottom two and the "real" bottom two.

Good points, but I still think they're fine.

Bristol looks so, so much better just standing next to a big, broad-shouldered guy like Kurt compared to Mark. Mark just makes Bristol look bigger than she needs to and no woman wants that.

Oh no, I hope the surpise elimination isn't Kurt. I'm going to lose it if it is!
    Last edited by chrisg; 09-21-2010 at 09:37 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Next 4 couples in the middle of the pack. First couples safe: Audrina/Tony and Florence/Corky In jeopardy: Kurt/Anna and Bristol/Mark

Florence has wanted to do this show since season 1.

Those that are safe: Jennifer/Derek, Rick/Cheryl, Michael/Chelsie, Margaret/Louis, Florence/Corky, Audrina/Tony

In jeopardy: Mike/Karina, Kyle/Lacey, David/Kym, Brandy/Maks, Kyle/Lacey, Bristol/Mark, Kurt/Anna (screw you show!)

I'm betting on the Hoff leaving. Kym better be back next season. But everyone in jeopardy just seems too unlikely to go, yet would fit the whole "surprise" elimination Tom is hyping. I can't believe Kurt's going. My mom knows who he is, and she doesn't follow football!

FORT Fan

If Kurt gets screwed over for some of these rejects, I swear I"m going after Len. That little grandstanding snitfit that he threw last night is just the kind that gets someone booted off before their time.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4066233;
    If Kurt gets screwed over for some of these rejects, I swear I"m going after Len. That little grandstanding snitfit that he threw last night is just the kind that gets someone booted off before their time.
    Losing Brandy or Kurt would be a joke if Mike and Bristol stuck around. The show should can the judges, because they don't do any good, and it's obviously not about the dancing if one of them gets eliminated. I don't care for him, but Kyle should stick around based on dancing. Mike should be the one to go. He's the worst of the bunch.

Len was pretty rude to Kurt. I don't know what his problem was with him.

They need some new filler material. Enough of making the cast get together to show how good of friends they became and the pressure of keeping yourself in the competition.
    Last edited by karalott; 09-21-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4066233;
    Agreed. If the show is also advertising itself to be a family show (which, after Bradymom flashed us last night, I'm not so sure about that tagline), then Kurt and his family are the kind of people it should elevate on a pedestal, not AbMan.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4066223;
    Chris Daughtry is yet another American Idol contestant who broke out on his own. You can't look at a Billboard Top 40 chart without hitting 3 or 4 of them...sigh.
    don't watch that..lol...cant stand Simon..but I thought he sounded good even better after the 2nd song...he should sing with Michael Bolten...Daughtry has that 80's type of lyrics and dance and music that Michael was so great at..for those of us like me that were teenagers in the
    80's we know how great Michael's music is
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread