+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 9/21 Recap/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/21 Recap/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4066186;
    I have a feeling Situation will be the gum on the shoe this season that sticks around way longer than they should.
    Someone posted a video of Master P when he was on the show. The week before and of his Paso Doble they were brutal to him with their comments, saying very clearly, "It's time for you and this show to part ways." I felt like last night, they were doing the same thing to The Situation. If they want him off, they'll score him really low, like 2s, to negate any viewer input (which I don't think matters anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4066202;
    You, Kara and I will be the charter members, veg_out. And Maks without his stubble? I can't imagine it!
    I'm so glad to be back to DWTS. And Maks. I'll find a pic/vid of him with the clean-shaven face, and PM ya

Yay for Cho! I don't want Louis gone yet!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Loved the "Flaming Co" with Bruno, Mark, Tony and Corky on the cover But I love it better when he's poking fun at the contestants.

You, Kara and I will be the charter members, veg_out. And Maks without his stubble? I can't imagine it!
    Sign me up! Maks is great the way he is, long hair (but not too long, hated that look during seasons 2 and 3), and his stubble. He doesn't look like Maks without it.

Too bad Daughtry's too A-list for this show, I'd love to see him as a contestants.

I bet Mike sticks around. He seems too obvious of a first boot. He will stick around long enough to do damage (or until his ego explodes, whichever comes first). I'm betting it's either David or Florence.

No encore dance, tonight? Or did I turn the channel too long at a commerical break?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I had never heard of that group Daughtry...but I thought they were good..speaking of which you think maybe they will break the rules and just let Michael Bolten sing instead of dance next week...he'd get all my votes
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Four highest scoring couples onstage now. First two couples safe: Jennifer/Derek and Rick/Cheryl. In jeopardy: Brandy/Maks (yikes), and Kyle/Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4066209;
    No encore dance, tonight? Or did I turn the channel too long at a commerical break?
    No encore, just 6 of the pros dancing to Santana to open the show. I miss the pro numbers they used to do.

If Brandy's gone that ruins my whole season

I guess since they just showed all the performances, again, it wouldn't make sense to do the encore.

Brandy and Maks will definitely be safe, Kara. Don't worry!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4066215;
    I guess since they just showed all the performances, again, it wouldn't make sense to do the encore.

Brandy and Maks will definitely be safe, Kara. Don't worry!
    Hopefully it's stupid drama to make it more suspenseful over the "surprise elimination" so it doesn't wind up being obvious when the announcement is made. That better be the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4066211;
    Four highest scoring couples onstage now. First two couples safe: Jennifer/Derek and Rick/Cheryl. In jeopardy: Brandy/Maks (yikes), and Kyle/Lacey
    Didn't they do that to Maks with MelB? I'd be shocked if he's in the bottom two tonight? Shocked. And, and Brandy is not a ratings draw. It's gotta be The Hoff.

+ Reply to Thread