+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani - Season 11

Audrina tweeted she's dancing first. I'm guessing the ratings grabbers like Bristol and the Situation will be going near the end, probably David, too. She's got the cha cha.

Rabid, I think that's one very good bright side to anyone cast, that their name isn't Heidi Montag or Spencer Pratt. I feel like some celebs are scrapping the bottom of the barrell for ratings, but that's digging a hole right through it.

I really hope Audrina & Tony do very well. I don't know her, but I love Tony. I would really love to see him or Maks win this season. Their time has come for that mirror ball trophy, for sure since Edyta is not going to be on this season.

Tony does deserve a real chance to win this season and he was so excited about Audrina. From their video rehearsal clips, they look like they are ready to hit the dance floor tonight! I will be cheering them on, for Tony's sake, as I admittedly don't know Audrina. But Tony seems happy, so I am happy for him!

I really don't like Tony much, but I do have a soft spot for Audrina having watched all of The Hills (God, how lame )

She's certainly in great shape, but I have no idea how she'll dance.
    It wouldn't surprise me if she was a little "wooden". I hope she does well though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Audrina got screwed going first. Her dance was a lot better or at least equal to some of the ones that came after her that scored higher. She's got a lot of potential. I wasn't sure about her, and while she looked a little stiff, think she's going to continue to improve and become a serious contender for the mirrorball. At the very least I'm glad Tony is having a good time with a partner that's not a shopping cart. I'm impressed she did so well with the routine after he changed it.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4065072;
    I really don't like Tony much, but I do have a soft spot for Audrina having watched all of The Hills (God, how lame )

She's certainly in great shape, but I have no idea how she'll dance.
    It wouldn't surprise me if she was a little "wooden". I hope she does well though.

*Also one of The Hills lame-o watchers. Although Audrina has very little going on upstairs....hopefully she can move - and learn. She's one of the reasons I'll be watching.

My word, she is just a wisp of a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4065477;
    Audrina got screwed going first. Her dance was a lot better or at least equal to some of the ones that came after her that scored higher. She's got a lot of potential. I wasn't sure about her, and while she looked a little stiff, think she's going to continue to improve and become a serious contender for the mirrorball. At the very least I'm glad Tony is having a good time with a partner that's not a shopping cart. I'm impressed she did so well with the routine after he changed it.
    I think she is going to be like Erin last year. I remember Erin having 6's for the first few weeks, but then improved and made it to the final 3. I'm glad that Tony can have someone he can challenge, and choreograph tougher routines to challenge her. That's probably why he changed it at the last minute. It sucks going first on the first night, and she had guts to do a solo on week 1 too!! I can't wait to see how she'll do on the ballroom dances.

I think Audrina and Tony got way screwed going first. They were just as good as Kyle/Lacey and Rick/Cheryl. (I think Kurt/Anna got screwed as well). I was worried about Audrina's personality, as many people think she's "empty" or whatever, but she seemed cheerful and likable to me last night, and I can't wait to see if she can connect to the emotion of a waltz/rumba/paso/argentine tango if (when!) she gets to dance those.

FORT fan

I love Tony and anyone he's partnered with I hope wins. He's a class act. I thought their scores were very low for the performance I saw. It wasn't perfect by any means, but it should have been in the top of the middle pack.

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;4065591;
    I think Audrina and Tony got way screwed going first. They were just as good as Kyle/Lacey and Rick/Cheryl. (I think Kurt/Anna got screwed as well). I was worried about Audrina's personality, as many people think she's "empty" or whatever, but she seemed cheerful and likable to me last night, and I can't wait to see if she can connect to the emotion of a waltz/rumba/paso/argentine tango if (when!) she gets to dance those.

Audrina has a look on her face constantly like there's not much going on in her head, but she seems really nice, probably will get nervous if she messes up or gets some bad feedback, but I think she shows she has the potential to do well. She appears to be enjoying herself and wanting to focus and learn. I'm just glad Tony can smile this season, and not have it be a smile of a relief that his nightmare is over.

+ Reply to Thread