+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 11

Re: Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 11

I read an article with Maks yesterday, wish I could recall where it was, but he was asked about the comment Bristol made about him not liking her and thinking she should be gone from the show. By the way, I don't think that article appearing on the day of the Semi-finals was an accident...

Anyway, he said that when he has spoken to Bristol he has only had positive things to say to her. He has no idea where the rumor came from or why she would believe it, as he has never said anything negative to her.

More to ponder for the conspiracy theorists out there.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4108347;
    Me three with my buds Kara and NV. Maks is the reason to watch DWTS. He is incredibly talented, intelligent, speaks his mind and is crazy hot. Now all we need is for veg_out and jucamer to show up and we'll have the necessary quorum to call a meeting to order of our Maks adoration society.

LOL Chris - look up a few posts - you'll see me admiring him!!

I haven't seen it yet, but Maks and Brandy were on The View this AM. They said that they would not dance their freestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;4108478;
    I'd like to join the adoration society. Where do I sign up?

I looked at the pictures. OMG. He is one hot guy.

LOL Columbia - that he is....

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;4108667;
    I agree why in the world are they catering to this ..... she lost that week plain and simple like hundrends before her....

This pity party for this girl is going way to far...and if she was any kind of a professional, empathic person she would not do this next week...

How would she feel if they had someone come on and do a free-style that lost to show everyone what they lost out on, and to put down a certain one that is still there I guess? sad..

You do realize too that her coming on next week just furthers her prospects for future TV work and maybe boost her singing career....that's probably what this is all about....

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;4108669;
    and another thing .... is this going to start a precendent that from now on when people feel bad that someone lost they will allow them to come on the finals and perform....?

The judges, Bruno specifically requested Brandy & Maks do their freestyle next week. The show creator Conrad Green also reiterated his wish for Brandy & Maks to come and perform their freestyle. This started with them. Brandy had nothing to do with it. So, anyone's issue with the request should start with them not Brandy and has nothing to do with her as an empathetic person or professional. Brandy doesn't need any pity party or professional career help either that lead to this request. Quite the contrary! This is about producers and others trying to pacify viewers for a Bristol run season that they are hearing about on every news station. It didn't derive from Brandy. Also didn't Joana Krupa and Derek perform their freestyle on the finale results show during her season?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4108697;
    I haven't seen it yet, but Maks and Brandy were on The View this AM. They said that they would not dance their freestyle.

I saw it. They were great and peformed their AT. Joy, especially, and Sherry tried to goad Brandy and Maks to bite on the Bristol controversy. They didn't bite. Brandy and Maks were very gracious. Maks bit a little bit acknowledging when asked directly that he felt they were better dancers than Bristol/Mark team. Regarding the freestyle Brandy and Maks didn't 100% say they wouldn't do it. Brandy said she didn't think they would have the time to rehearse to do a freestyle. Joy, and especially Sherry, continued to tell them they hoped they did it. Maks said he'd like to see Bruno and Carrie Ann do a freestyle( lol, Maks bit a little bit like I said). They said they didn't know who would win. They both said they hoped Kyle would win. Maks said if the show was looking for someone with little dance experience, who danced WELL, was entertaining, and relatable, Kyle would be the best choice.

Farewell Brandy, you deserved better.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4108721;
    They said they didn't know who would win. They both said they hoped Kyle would win. Maks said if the show was looking for someone with little dance experience, who danced WELL, was entertaining, and relatable, Kyle would be the best choice.
    I liked that response.
    He basically said that Kyle is everything that Bristol claims to be but he can also dance.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He also said that, yes, maybe they were robbed, but then Sabrina Bryan, Mel B and Gilles were also robbed (ITA). They were both pretty diplomatic about Bristol, but you could tell that Maks, in particular, didn't want to be! Of course, Babs had to defend Bristol, saying it wasn't her fault Brandy "lost."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;4108347;
    Me three with my buds Kara and NV. Maks is the reason to watch DWTS. He is incredibly talented, intelligent, speaks his mind and is crazy hot. Now all we need is for veg_out and jucamer to show up and we'll have the necessary quorum to call a meeting to order of our Maks adoration society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;4108478;
    I'd like to join the adoration society. Where do I sign up?

I looked at the pictures. OMG. He is one hot guy.

Me too!!!! Just the memories of gray leather pants and white pants keeps me going
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;4108894;
    Me too!!!! Just the memories of gray leather pants and white pants keeps me going
    Maks is the ONLY thing I will miss about this show (which I have discontinued watching after the last two fiascos).

+ Reply to Thread