+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4091023;
    She did very well this week - if she stays it's on merit.
    I agree she did very well....if you want to see improvement as the basis of this competition then you will find it with Bristol's dance last night.

Some who do have the experience on stage, dancing ability and years of entertaining have gone backwards.....

None of which she had coming to this competition....

FORT Fan

Mommy's fan base is going to be a bit....er....distracted next week. Election eve and all.

Bristol still ended 2nd to last on the night. Only one behind her was Kurt. The Tango was improved but the marathon put her at back of pack again. She's not consistent in the least. She's the weakest on the season and should still go but she won't. I wonder if she goes on Election Day. Seems fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;4090853;
    I'm beginning to wonder if this is a dance show or an expression of political support. Just one fan's humble opinion.
    She benefits from her mother's fanbase. They keep her in it.

I still think she's the wekest and least entertaining of all of them.
    She did better last night, but I do think the long skirt covering her legs and feet was a good way to disguise the fact that she's stull a clunker on the stage.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

I'll admit Bristol's jacket for the tango was not as bad as Lacey's feathered finery, but good grief! And Mark looked ridiculous. I'm surprised either of them could move at all, the fabric looked so heavy and stiff.
    I wonder if Mark has a say about what they wear. The pink dress seemed to suit her the best so far, and despite this week's attire, I certainly enjoyed watching Bristol's tango more than Rick or Kyle's.

FORT Newbie

Per Rick Fox's tweets it looks like Rick, Bristol and Kyle are on the same team for next week's team dance. Which means Brandy, Jennifer and Kurt are the other team.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4090997;
    Have to agree..I cringe each week when they announce her as "Teen activist"...what?? Is that what they call kids of political candidates these days
    Especially odd since she turned 20 on 10/18.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

What is Bristol & Mark's dance next week?

I agree it's a setup if she is on the team dance with Rick & Kyle, if it's true that the team that wins will not be up for elimination. That competition will not even be close! If the winning team cannot be eliminated, we will only be voting on the 3 losers on the team dance.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4094079;
    What is Bristol & Mark's dance next week?

I agree it's a setup if she is on the team dance with Rick & Kyle, if it's true that the team that wins will not be up for elimination. That competition will not even be close! If the winning team cannot be eliminated, we will only be voting on the 3 losers on the team dance.
    The viennese waltz. It sounds like they'll actually be re-creating an actual past dance of one of the guest judges (since Kelly Osbourne is on the panel, had a memorable week 1 VW, and Bristol got the Kelly O. comparision). That's what it sounds like, that they'll have to actually re-create the dance, but some of thinking it's just the actual song they're using. Kind of funny considering Kelly originally had Mark as a partner but asked for someone else.

Rick says the teams are dancing to one of the captains (in his case, Kristi) former songs for their season, and they have Working Day and Night from her freestyle. Both teams are dancing the cha cha, so they have that, but I'm skeptical now that they aren't trying to oust Kurt. I feel Kyle and Rick get overscored as it is, and every dancer in the team dance is being scored individually. Combined overall total determines who loses and who gets on the chopping block. Since Kyle and Rick are typically 8 category, and Kyle did a good cha cha week 1, I think it's possible they can underscore Kurt enough to make him, Brandy, and Jennifer the bottom 3. Guess the results show is so jammed pack they don't have time to do the fake in jeopardy or announce whether the other 3 couples are safe. I'll be glad when this season is over. I'm assuming it's not the #1 show anymore, unless ABC decided to quit bringing it up every week. CA's taken a little beating on twitter following Audrina's ouster, too. I have to think this week might be a turning point for the ratings, especially if it's clearly (even more so) manipulated as to who goes.

+ Reply to Thread