+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kurt Warner & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 11

Re: Kurt Warner & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 11

I like Kurt. I think his comments about his Christianity were sincere and genuine and I respect that. I do think his tech scores were too low but I do think while he could be "in jeopardy" tonight he really isn't.

I also like Kurt a lot, and find his comments about Christianity genuine and refreshing. Add me to the ones who thought he was underscored. I thought the judges were awfully hard on him. Hopefully he'll do better (and get better scores) with his next dance.

Nice to see Jonathan in the rehearsal package. I miss him. I was so hoping he'd be in this season.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

These two are adorable together. That quickstep was charming. Still trying to decide if that drop at the end was planned, and in character, or not.

Go Kurt and Anna!

I agree, their quickstep was charming. I really enjoyed watching it. Anna was so cute twinkling her nose. Glad they made it thru! I really like this pair.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Kurt's actually going towards the end this week (6th). Of course then they have the marathon dance to rest up for, and he won't get a huge chance. But maybe he'll get better scores than he's been getting for going towards the end. He and Anna have the paso.

Kurt's gone early a few times so 6th is fair. I also think it won't hurt him with marathon as he will have a lot of stamina to pull it off.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Kurt was screwed. And poor Anna-my heart went out to her at the end. She looked like she was the one ready to have a nervous breakdown. Kurt may not be the best dancer, but he's improving, trying, wants this and is such an all around great guy. Plus, he's fun to watch. And Anna never gets old. But she knows, their time is coming. If not this week, probably next. Kurt went from being a Gene Kelly to having a scuffy dance (why I think the judges comments are stupid and pointless). It was nowhere near the worst tonight, and at least deserved to score with Jennifer. And going out first in the marathon?

I had more of a prob with him going out first in marathon than dance score because overall the dancing was just okay tonight. Bristol should have gone first in marathon. I don't think they want Kurt in finals as token male because I think judges already have that spot reserved for Rick who really isn't all that much better than Kurt.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4090800;
    Kurt was screwed. Kurt may not be the best dancer, but he's improving, trying, wants this and is such an all around great guy. Plus, he's fun to watch.
    I agree, and I don't understand why all the praise is heaped on Rick. I thought they unfairly assigned the more difficult dance to Kurt this week too. I really hope people rallied and voted for Kurt because his low scores certainly ruffled a lot of feathers, as Anna rightly pointed out backstage.

(Florence was in the audience tonight sitting next to CB)

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4090800;
    Kurt was screwed. And poor Anna-my heart went out to her at the end. She looked like she was the one ready to have a nervous breakdown. Kurt may not be the best dancer, but he's improving, trying, wants this and is such an all around great guy. Plus, he's fun to watch. And Anna never gets old. But she knows, their time is coming. If not this week, probably next. Kurt went from being a Gene Kelly to having a scuffy dance (why I think the judges comments are stupid and pointless). It was nowhere near the worst tonight, and at least deserved to score with Jennifer. And going out first in the marathon?
    It was "Pick on Kurt" night last night! The judges were ready to pounce all over him as well as Jennifer last night. They watch the dress rehearsal and know what is coming and it appears they have collaborated pre-show and decided who should be on the bottom of the leaderboard. While I know Bristol improved from last week, she wasn't better than Kurt, IMO. There is no way Kurt should be leaving before Bristol! Are they trying to push the dancers to inspire them to improve and/or invoke sympathy votes from the viewers?

+ Reply to Thread