+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kurt Warner & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 11

Re: Kurt Warner & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 11

Looking forward to seeing their next dance. I'm also happy she has started getting partners who have potentia (Evan and now Kurt)l.

That's great Anna and Jonathan will dance together on the next results show! I really enjoy watching them dance together.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

My favorite dance of the night! Now this was a dance that flowed together nicely. Loved the story idea, props, costumes (Anna looked lovely in that dress). The rehearsal package was cute, with Anna's comment about being the depressed Russian, Kurt agreeing with her, and then the tea party with his kids. Also loved her eating that rose during Bruno's critique and then tossing some petals at him. These two are so natural with each other. I'm liking what she's bringing out of Kurt, more than I did with Evan. He's improving each week.

Nice to see Jonathan tonight. Hope he gets brought back next season as a pro, and gets a decent celeb. They've been good to his wife, now it's his turn. Can't wait to see them dance tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4077105;
    My favorite dance of the night! Now this was a dance that flowed together nicely. Loved the story idea, props, costumes (Anna looked lovely in that dress). The rehearsal package was cute, with Anna's comment about being the depressed Russian, Kurt agreeing with her, and then the tea party with his kids. Also loved her eating that rose during Bruno's critique and then tossing some petals at him. These two are so natural with each other. I'm liking what she's bringing out of Kurt, more than I did with Evan. He's improving each week.

Nice to see Jonathan tonight. Hope he gets brought back next season as a pro, and gets a decent celeb. They've been good to his wife, now it's his turn. Can't wait to see them dance tomorrow.
    Loved Anna and the rose. She is becoming my favorite female pro. She has a lot of spunk and fun to her that we didn't really see in her first seasons.

FORT Fanatic

Kurt Warner just seems to be one of the few classy guys left. I hope he does well on DWTS. Nice guys should finish first!

FORT Fan

I am consistently delighted with the level of respect that the football players are presenting to the artform of Dance. Have you heard him PROUDLY discussing his DWTS experiences each Monday morning on ESPN's Mike and Mike in the Morning?? He is hired to be their Monday Morning Quarterback for a short segment each week, but the hosts are equally happy for him as a dancer.

Funny how quality people surround themselves with others of the highest calibur...

He's getting ALL my votes this season. He's just wonderful

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

These two are just perfect together! I'm such a fan and thrilled Kurt is openly enjoying the experience!

FORT Fan

OK, so I admit that I love football players who appreciate the arts, but I think that Kurt Warner is the living end!!

Today on ESPN he said that he is doing the rhumba tonight -- watch his hips!! And he told us that the irony is that tonight is his 13th anniversary BUT he is doing the "dance of love" with another woman!!

Gotta adore a fine man....

His wife is one lucky woman!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;4081573;
    His wife is one lucky woman!

Oh, I second that.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread