+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 11

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 11

When they were in the celebriquarium last Monday night, Lacey said that the voters should keep them because they were going to deliver an awesome Freestyle. I hope that is true, and one of the reasons I'm happy they are in the finals.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4111582;
    When they were in the celebriquarium last Monday night, Lacey said that the voters should keep them because they were going to deliver an awesome Freestyle. I hope that is true, and one of the reasons I'm happy they are in the finals.
    It was fun and upbeat but not all that great. Hip Hop is my favorite style and they did nothing close to the typical movements we expect to see.

I like their upbeat energy and uncomplicated relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4112145;
    It was fun and upbeat but not all that great. Hip Hop is my favorite style and they did nothing close to the typical movements we expect to see.

I like their upbeat energy and uncomplicated relationship.
    I think the dance was a complete dedication to who Kyle is and his personality - and he showed that he can do great moves. In my book – best FS this season. Lacey didn’t have to dance around him to make him look good. Kudos to Lacey for a well choreographed dance. Is it too much to hope that he can pull off a win?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

I think it's unrealistic to expect that Kyle will win this thing, but I hope the exposure he's been given will propel him toward a career in show business if that is what he wants. He truly is an entertainer. I've enjoyed his dancing and attitude all season long.

I know he's not going to win - I predict he will be out first. Before this show I had no idea who he was - and I really like him and he seems so real and down to earth. He and lacey were on ET last night and he said if he won the trophy he wanted to hollow it out and fill it with Skittles.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4112298;
    I know he's not going to win - I predict he will be out first. Before this show I had no idea who he was - and I really like him and he seems so real and down to earth. He and lacey were on ET last night and he said if he won the trophy he wanted to hollow it out and fill it with Skittles.....
    Sounds good to me. I love skittles. Kyle's freestyle was great and should win him the competition if people were voting by freestyle, however his 9's in the foxtrot and the seeming "crowning" of Jennifer based on her incredible Paso Doble, will keep him from winning. He will "win" in the sense that I think his career will take off from all of the exposure. He is fun and I will watch him from now on in whatever he does. He is a great and lovable guy and should stay in prominence in this business as he is a consumate entertainer. I am not sure if he will be third or second. They might make him third because Bristol being second will make America "worry" if Jen won't win because of Bristol the Pistol. Keep in mind though, that Donny won despite low "poll" numbers, Kelly getting the "she's improved" vote and the judges loving "ringer" Mya. If they are counting votes and America voted based on the freestyle, Kyle has a real chance.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4112217;
    I think the dance was a complete dedication to who Kyle is and his personality - and he showed that he can do great moves. In my book – best FS this season. Lacey didn’t have to dance around him to make him look good. Kudos to Lacey for a well choreographed dance. Is it too much to hope that he can pull off a win?
    ITA and loved every minute of their freestyle. Lacey did a great job with it. Mark and Derek were more known for freestyle choreography but didn't do their usual last night, though Jen got Derek's "usual" scores. It lacked the pizzazz to me, though did contain tricks which made me happy.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-23-2010 at 04:48 PM.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4112217;

They had the best FS by far!! I had no idea who he was before the season started & I have really been entertained and enjoyed his dancing all season. I was not a fan of Lacey's when she first came on the show but I have come to really appreciate her this year and how she is with Kyle has been the key to that!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4112298;

I bet he would too.
    On TMZ last night he was asked about the powder sent in the mail addressed to Bristol as he was racing off to wherever he was going and he said he liked powered donuts

I felt bad for him yesterday and for Lacey.
    I think they've both worked really hard, Lacey's choreo has been stellar for the past couple of weeks and I thought there should have been a far greaterdifference in the scores between him and Bristol.

I was most disappointed in Len. He seems to criticise Kyle for everything and make huge allowances for Bristol. He scored them the same for both dances, iirc. That's just not right.
    Of all the judges I really expected Len to be fair in his comments and scoring.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Whatever happens tonight . . . Props To Kyle, for pure enjoyment watching him shake his booty. He performed with vitality, positive energy and with great enthusiasm! He never disappointed me and I thank him for that! I am so disappointed in the ridiculous controversy that surrounds this season as Kyle is a first class entertainer. I can't wait to see Kyle on my TV or the Big Screen in the nearby future!

Go Kyle, shake that booty tonight!

When the list of who was going to be the contestants on DWTS this season came out, the only person I didn't know was Kyle and by the end of the season he's become my favorite.

He has no chance of winning, but I give him props for making it to the finale. Especially considering the fact that he probably had no fan base when he started. He was a virtual unknown.

Lacey has grown on me too. I didn't care for her at all when she was on SYTYCD, but she's definitely slowly been changing my mind about her.

+ Reply to Thread