+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 11

Re: Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 11

I've really enjoyed Kyle and Lacey all season.
    I think he burst out of the gate with a very entertaining first dance that also showed he had some promise as a dancer. He's a chubby lad, but is light on his feet and is clearly having a great time out there.
    I love the lack of drama and pure enjoyment from this partnership.
    I hope he picks up the majority of the votes from Brandy and Maks fans who decide to support another couple.
    I agree with what Maks said on The View, Kyle is everything Bristol claims to be (underdog, no dance experience) but he can actually dance.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan

The rants over Lacey here are hilariously ridiculous. I really don't get it. She clearly loves Kyle and has done a tremendous job with him.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDovolaniFan;4110082;
    My votes will be going to Kyle now.

me too - hopefully enough fans of the departed will be voting for him this week - I want him to at least be F2 if he can't be F1.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4111109;
    I've really enjoyed Kyle and Lacey all season.
    I think he burst out of the gate with a very entertaining first dance that also showed he had some promise as a dancer. He's a chubby lad, but is light on his feet and is clearly having a great time out there.
    I love the lack of drama and pure enjoyment from this partnership.
    I hope he picks up the majority of the votes from Brandy and Maks fans who decide to support another couple.
    I agree with what Maks said on The View, Kyle is everything Bristol claims to be (underdog, no dance experience) but he can actually dance.

I thought it interesting that Brandy and Maks said they favored Kyle for the win. Clearly Jennifer is the better dancer and does a good job with the acting end of it too. Personalities behind the scenes probably created this choice.

I have always liked Lacy; she is a breath of fresh air.

I like Kyle. He is the kind of person that gets along with everybody because he works hard, is fun and has a great sense of humor. He also doesn't complain much about anything. Lacey is not my favorite pro as far as her dancing/choreography go, but I like her as a person. She has done a great job with Kyle this year. I am a Bristol fan, but I wanted to wish the Kyle fanbase good luck, and say that if he wins it will be as deserved as if the others win.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4111215;

I thought it interesting that Brandy and Maks said they favored Kyle for the win. Clearly Jennifer is the better dancer and does a good job with the acting end of it too. Personalities behind the scenes probably created this choice.

I have always liked Lacy; she is a breath of fresh air.
    I was quite anti-Lacey when she was on SYTYDC, completely unfairly because I was irritated that her brother had won the previous season against someone who I felt was a far superior dancer.
    Benji had the popular vote locked down from the minute he was shown on the audition shows. The fans went crazy for him.

I have rewatched quite a few of Lacey's SYTYCD performances on youtube and she really was fantastic. She nailed every style and was part of some of the most memorable routines that season.

I would love her to win this season because I think that would be testament to how well she's done with Kyle. Her choreography has gone up a few notches this year, imo too.
    I hope she ditches the blond if she's back next year though
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Yes, fluff, I didn't favor her on SYTYCD for that very reason. I have forgotten the name of the dancer I wanted to beat Benji! Do you remember? I started liking her when she joined this show.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4111423;
    Yes, fluff, I didn't favor her on SYTYCD for that very reason. I have forgotten the name of the dancer I wanted to beat Benji! Do you remember? I started liking her when she joined this show.
    I wanted Travis to win. He was/is such a talented dancer and choreographer.

I think the two dances last week were the hi-light of Lacey's choreography on all the seasons she's been on this show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I’m so looking forward to their Freestyle tonight – they are the only reason why I’m watching tonight and will bother taping the finale.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4111429;
    I’m so looking forward to their Freestyle tonight – they are the only reason why I’m watching tonight and will bother taping the finale.
    I really think Lacey has the creativity and Kyle has the skills to make for a great freestyle.
    It's the dance I'm most looking forward to tonight.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread