+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino & Karina Smirnoff - Season 11

Re: Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino & Karina Smirnoff - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt;4065726;
    I honestly do not like either person - Mike nor Karina. I would be thrilled to see them go tonight but I know that won't happen.
    Doesn't Karina dance professionally with Louis? Hey, if their two partners get eliminated in Weeks 1 & 2 (seems likely) that will give them plenty of time to work up some pro-on-pro numbers for us!

Poor Louis can't get a break. This is my first time meeting Karina.

I am not familiar with this guy and won't pass judgement until he has equal practice time for a dance, other than to say, if you don't have time to practice and have to 'throw something in there', this show is not the place for a crotch grab. He seems athletic enough to possibly do ok later. I did when the judges made their comments, though.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;4065811;
    Doesn't Karina dance professionally with Louis? Hey, if their two partners get eliminated in Weeks 1 & 2 (seems likely) that will give them plenty of time to work up some pro-on-pro numbers for us!

Poor Louis can't get a break. This is my first time meeting Karina.
    You're so lucky Louis and Karina were pro partners way back when, but I don't think they've really ever danced together on the show. Last season was the first time I could remember them doing it. Louis wasn't on most of Karina's seasons, and she didn't join until season 3. She used to dance with Maks and Tony, but that's over with now.

FORT fan

I don't understand why Karina didn't go where he was working and start teaching him there. Others did that and always do. Everyone is busy but successful dancers work around their schedules and get the rehearsal time in. I look forward to seeing him go.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

From what I read, Mike wasn't allowed to start rehearsing because he was filming JS season 3. MTV wouldn't allow him to interrupt that, so it really isn't his fault or Karina's. That probably explains why Audrina didn't do last season like it was reported because of filming conflicts. That being said, I can't feel sorry for Mike on his shortened practice time, because he knew that coming in. I'm sure Karina's just happy to be back and would have taken a badger to dance with if she had to.

She tweeted that Mike complimented Len's suit last night, and he must not have heard it correctly, which caused the guns/ammunition comment. Either way, I liked seeing his ego crushed

In a kids' costume catalog that arrived a few days ago, they have Jersey Shore costumes for "The Situation". It comes with a t-shirt that has a photo of abs on it, plus a metal chain and pendant.

It floors me that this male makes over a million dollars a year (it may have been more like 4.5 million) in apperances and endorsements.

Who in their right mind would dress their child as one of the characters from Jersey Shore? If one were to show up at my door on Halloween night, should I throw a can of beer in the treat bag rather than a candy bar?

The Situation was so proud that he jumped off the stage like "Superman"...

Sorry to disappoint him but that has been done...and done better by women!

He needs to check out Erin Andrews jump off the stage last year AND I can't remember which season it was (maybe when Max & Karina were a couple) but I remember a pro dance when Karina came flying off that stage into Tonys arms who then tossed her to Max!

Both way more impressive that his little leap!
    Everything works out in the end, if it hasn't worked out...it isn't the end!

Who is John Galt?

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. Hope he goes early. And I can't stand Karina either. Enough said!

FORT Fogey

I voted for him!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4066357;
    She tweeted that Mike complimented Len's suit last night, and he must not have heard it correctly, which caused the guns/ammunition comment.
    He did say something along the lines of "did I tell you that's a nice suit?" (I had close captioning on), which is why I really didn't understand Len's vitriolic response. That's the sort of thing that kind of has me rooting for Mike now.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast