+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars: Official Season 11 Cast (Live reveal 8/30)

Re: Dancing with the Stars: Official Season 11 Cast (Live reveal 8/30)

Aw, I like Kyle Massey! I used to watch That's So Raven all the timee! He is a very funny, humble person! I've seen him present at numerous awards shows and he had me cracking up everytime!

I'm sooo rooting for him! Go Kyle!

As for Ceiling Eyes (Audrina) and Bristol Palin...GROSS! I'd take the Situation over them two anyday..at least he will prob be entertaining.

Rick Fox had a guest starring stint on the TV show "the Game", but that's about all I know about the guy.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4052160;
    I hope Hasselhoff is on that list mainly for the comedic ridiculousness.

Maybe he'll do a dance tribute to the cheeseburger incident.

I wonder who they tried to stick Edyta with who made her quit (I don't really believe her stated reasons).
    My guess is whoever was a guaranteed first out. The only one that would totally give me the willies being paired with them is The Situation. Everyone else I could tolerate. I think Cheryl has Rick Fox, based on twitter followings. I hope and pray Lacey or Karina got The Situation. I guess whoever Lacey has is who Edyta would have.

David I think will be fun. I've never minded him. Even if he can't shake it he'll probably be like Ty Murray or Jerry Springer.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4052167;
    My guess is whoever was a guaranteed first out. The only one that would totally give me the willies being paired with them is The Situation. Everyone else I could tolerate. I think Cheryl has Rick Fox, based on twitter followings. I hope and pray Lacey or Karina got The Situation. I guess whoever Lacey has is who Edyta would have.

David I think will be fun. I've never minded him. Even if he can't shake it he'll probably be like Ty Murray or Jerry Springer.
    Edyta is not coming back? Who are the pros that are confirmed?

I would love to see Wendy's buy ad time on this show.

David Hasselhoff drunk eating Wendy's Video

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4052151;
    I Wiki'd Rick Fox, and I still have no idea where he came from. Canadian actor/basketball player? Mmmmmkay...
    This is what I know about him: used to be married to Vanessa Williams; currently dating Eliza Dushka; and, TMZ seems to talk to/about him a lot.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4052154;
    I foresee Hasselhoff and Bolton getting into a diva fight. They both think their stuff doesn't stink...
    They both had (have?) these weird followings who peddled them as sexy instead of greasy. It always struck me as weird. Hasselhoff in particular has that William Shatner level of pomposity, and that "I'm holding my gut in while you take that picture" thing. And Bolton? Yeah, the guy is gross.

I wonder if Hasselhoff will do that "using 'Hoff' as a substitute word for stuff" thing he "perfected" on that Got Talent show (which always made me want to kill him even more, since even if it was an obvious joke, he kept it up LONG after it stopped being funny).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Okay first off, Edyta quit?? That SUCKS!

Next, I know I'm in the major minority, and I know I'm going to get flamed. But, out of the ladies I only like Audrina & Bristol! Neither of them have ever annoyed me. I think Bristol gets a lot of flack she doesn't deserve. Sure, she's not a "star". But neither are a LOT of the people who've done this show. She's probably just looking to get a dig in at her ex, and he's such a slime ball I for one hope she does a really, really good job of it.

Brandy? Annoying. Jennifer? I think she's with Derek, so annoying. Florence? Annoying. Margaret? Annoying.

Men: My mom was always a huge Michael Bolton fan, so I'll be rooting for him. I have no idea who this Kyle guy is, so I hope he'll be fun. Hasselhoff? Ew. Situation? Ew. Kurt Warner and Rick Fox? Don't know much about them, will have to judge them when the show starts.

All in all, maybe we can be entertained...that's the point of the show, right?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

It's a toss up for the guys as to how well they do. I'm hoping everyone is a better dancer than they are household name. I did hear The Situation can't dance to save his life. But Jersey Shore, for whatever reason, is incredibly popular. Maks has taken swipes at the show and cast, so that should be interesting to see them interact, and all his JS friends (you know they won't miss an opportunity to be on camera). He's stunt casting, so probably good for a few weeks, early middle of the pack. Absolutely no idea how the rest will fare. Kurt should go far, possibly to the finals and win. David's well known and will probably bring a lot of humor. Besides Jake, Chelsie's often brought a lot of good and fun from her partners so Kyle may last awhile for that. He seems like he can have fun with that little entrance.

The girls seem more predictable. Jennifer and Bristol looked scared. But because it's Bristol, she won't go anywhere anytime soon unless she quits. Depending on how they do, I think Jennifer, Margaret (whom I can't stand), Florence, and Audrina may be early outs. Brandy should go to the finals.

What an odd looking cast on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76;4052168;
    Edyta is not coming back?
    So sez TMZ...

Edyta -- 'Dancing' Stomped on My Career Plans | TMZ.com

But because it's Bristol, she won't go anywhere anytime soon unless she quits.
    I don't get this. Who do you think will be voting for her?

I mean I guess that huge block of Sarah Palin super-conservative boosters may in theory be there for Bristol, but in practice I wonder how many of them are likely to watch the show and then vote. Plus, all of her tabloid drama might put even those folks off, then there's the whole abstinence hypocrisy angle.
    Last edited by Krom; 08-30-2010 at 10:15 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I'll watch for Rick Fox only! The best looking L.A. Laker ever!!!

+ Reply to Thread