+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

just saw an article in US Weekly online stating that Rachel what's her name (mistress) will be joining the cast for the upcoming season of Celebrity Rehab. I don't know how much truth there is to it, but hopefully if she really is participating in that series it will cement her NON-participation from DWTS.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;3990277;
    just saw an article in US Weekly online stating that Rachel what's her name (mistress) will be joining the cast for the upcoming season of Celebrity Rehab. I don't know how much truth there is to it, but hopefully if she really is participating in that series it will cement her NON-participation from DWTS.

Actually, I think they said Celebrity Apprentice. It was on The Insider too - sounds like a done deal pending NBC approval. Just glad she won't be available for DWTS.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I did a google search and Rachel's been officially announced on the roster for Celebrity Rehab, which I thought got cancelled because they couldn't find anyone for the show. Of course they say they didn't realize she had an addiction. Celebrity Apprentice may be in the future, though. I don't watch either show, so it works for me, and I doubt she'd be able to do the show for the fall. By the spring no one will care anymore about the Tiger Woods scandal (if anyone still does or ever did).

I'd love to see them branch away to other pro sports...seems like they are stuck on football. Why not a hockey player or a baseball player? Basketball didn't work out so well...they height was a definite disadvantage for Clyde - even if they brought back Anna Demidova (I think the tallest female pro) it would be a stretch. (Pardon the pun.)
    I would love to see them cast someone from MLB. I'm surprised after 10 seasons they have yet to do so. Maybe there's some bigger tie in or more interest from those in the NFL I'd vote for Wayne Gretzky for hockey.

If Johnny has said he's taking the competitive season off coming up, that could point to him doing the show. He might have other things in the works but he's been vocal about being on this upcoming season and wanting to do it. I hope that doesn't mean Karina will be back. As long as he behaves himself, I can probably enjoy him and tolerate Karina.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3990542;
    I did a google search and Rachel's been officially announced on the roster for Celebrity Rehab, which I thought got cancelled because they couldn't find anyone for the show. Of course they say they didn't realize she had an addiction. Celebrity Apprentice may be in the future, though. I don't watch either show, so it works for me, and I doubt she'd be able to do the show for the fall. By the spring no one will care anymore about the Tiger Woods scandal (if anyone still does or ever did).

I would love to see them cast someone from MLB. I'm surprised after 10 seasons they have yet to do so. Maybe there's some bigger tie in or more interest from those in the NFL I'd vote for Wayne Gretzky for hockey.

If Johnny has said he's taking the competitive season off coming up, that could point to him doing the show. He might have other things in the works but he's been vocal about being on this upcoming season and wanting to do it. I hope that doesn't mean Karina will be back. As long as he behaves himself, I can probably enjoy him and tolerate Karina.
    Thanks for confirming that. Seems like she's looking to cash in on her 15 minutes - so glad she'll be too busy to do DWTS.

So who would you like to see from MLB? Obviously would have to be retired since they play through both fall and spring seasons. Too bad my all-time favorite Phillie has passed away - Tug McGraw would have been absolutely phenomenol - can-do attitude, great sense of humor. Cal Ripken comes to mind...wonder if he would do it. I'm with you on Gretzky - that's who came to my mind immediately.

Still holding out hope for a different Olympic sport this season. I'm worried that if Karina is on Maks won't be and I dislike her so much that I might not watch until she is gone. (Okay, that's a lie - I swore I wouldn't watch while Kate was on and I confess I did.)

ooh can I chime in for retired MLB? I actually have one that would fit retired MLB AND retired NFL...Bo Jackson! I have to root for him, he is an Auburn alum and I went to school there as well!

Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews were spotted going out together over the weekend. Evan endorsed Lindsay Vonn as a perfect contestant for the show. He also said he's love to see Landon Donovan do the show.

!

okay, nothing to do with DWTS but so hilarious I had to share. US Weekly is reporting that the reason Rachel Uchitel has to do Celebrity Rehab is....SHE"S ADDICTED TO LOVE. It is an addiction because it has caused her to make bad relationship choices. Can you even believe that?

Sorry, back on topic now. Just thought you guys would enjoy that since we all seem to be on the "get this idiot out of the news" bandwagon.

I read a Nancy Pelosi rumor the other day, but it was paired with a Betty White rumor, so I'm not believing it.

When will the "official" cast be announced and when does the new season start?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Regular

DWTS returns 9/20. They might announce the "official" cast by mid august.

Tony was spotted shopping with Carmen Electra. She'd be great on DWTS.

http://a.yfrog.com/img839/4590/fkfhk.jpg
    http://a.yfrog.com/img835/9252/dovolani.jpg

love Tony, but Carmen Electra would definitely be a ringer. I'm 100% against ringers!

+ Reply to Thread