+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

I don't know if I'd believe Nicolette-didn't she have a lawsuit against ABC?

Michael Jordan-ugh. I'm all for more diversity in casting sports figures, especially getting away from the NFL and Olympians, but I don't know if the ballroom can take the egos and attitudes of Derek, Corky, Mark, Lacey, and Michael. The place may explode. He's really tall, much taller than any female pro. So either it'll be a Clyde/Elena type pairing or we're getting a new, much taller female pro (Anna Demidova already said she was out this season).

This reject from TBette could just yanking everyone's chain to extend his 15 minutes of fame. I would be surprised if Sarah herself did the show. Bristol, yes, and maybe she can get footage interesting enough for the reality show she wanted to launch (or was that just a Levi attempt at staying in the public eye?)

I'm still thinking someone from the recent bachelorette or bachelor pad will be showing up.

Tony tweeted a couple of hours ago "Berry exciting day so far. Hint and very happy!" I think he has Audriana since he's following her on twitter. She has over a million followers on twitter.

Tony wrote "Berry"-a hint to who his partner is? Having Halle Berry would more than make up for sticking him with Kate (and would totally make this season even if every other name rumored turned out to be true). Even though certain people are considered locks by the media doesn't make it so. And we still don't have a complete list. Alas, I think Halle is probably too A-list but on the other hand, strikes me as one who might actually consider the show.

I'm wondering if it's all a plan by the show to make people think the cast is going to be one set, but we get entirely different names tomorrow night. They could be telling the pros to start following certain celebs rumored, or maybe future celebs not to reveal they aren't on if they want a chance if the future.

I'm guessing Tony probably does have Audrina, and hopefully his enthusiasm isn't fake and she's going to be better than I'm thinking. Already with the list of names rumored, I'm thinking she'll have an uphill battle competing there alone.
    Last edited by karalott; 08-29-2010 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4051507;
    Tony wrote "Berry"-a hint to who his partner is? Having Halle Berry would more than make up for sticking him with Kate (and would totally make this season even if every other name rumored turned out to be true). Even though certain people are considered locks by the media doesn't make it so. And we still don't have a complete list. Alas, I think Halle is probably too A-list but on the other hand, strikes me as one who might actually consider the show.
    Unless Tony traveled to London, I don't think Halle is his partner. She's been spotted out and about shopping there this weekend (thank you, Google ).

I don't know what to think about any of this, really. I just want at least ONE person I like on the show. Many on the rumored list I don't mind per se, but I don't particularly like them either. Hopefully some surprises are in store. And yes, I can already hear Bruno jumping around, waving his arms in the air, and screaming "No one puts Baby in a corner!!!" in my head. *shudders*.

My only other thought is... How the heck does Craig R. from Bachelorette know the cast list? I don't believe there is overlap in production staff, and I have a hard time believing anyone at ABC would risk the "big secret" by talking to Craig of all people about it. That tells me it'd likely be someone from the Bach/B'ette franchise on the cast, and they're the ones feeding him that info.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4051629;
    Unless Tony traveled to London, I don't think Halle is his partner. She's been spotted out and about shopping there this weekend (thank you, Google ).

I don't know what to think about any of this, really. I just want at least ONE person I like on the show. Many on the rumored list I don't mind per se, but I don't particularly like them either. Hopefully some surprises are in store. And yes, I can already hear Bruno jumping around, waving his arms in the air, and screaming "No one puts Baby in a corner!!!" in my head. *shudders*.

My only other thought is... How the heck does Craig R. from Bachelorette know the cast list? I don't believe there is overlap in production staff, and I have a hard time believing anyone at ABC would risk the "big secret" by talking to Craig of all people about it. That tells me it'd likely be someone from the Bach/B'ette franchise on the cast, and they're the ones feeding him that info.
    I know. It's wishful thinking I could live with the fantasy another day except Tony's been in LA. As for Craig R.-I have no idea. Given how easily the rumors have flowed this season maybe someone at ABC told him. Melissa R. supposedly knew about the cast a couple of weeks ago. Since the show's cast is being announced during Bachelor Pad, that's why I think someone is being on from that series. Was Craig R. any sort of fan favorite or controversial to potentially get cast? I still won't be surprised if Ali/Roberto show up, which will be depressing if half the cast consists of reality show wannabes.

I am surprised that ABC didn't keep a better lid on things, which is the only hope I'm clinging to that most of these names are false. Like you, there's only a couple of names of people I really dislike, but the others I don't mind. Just not anyone I'm excited to see. This might turn into Dancing with the Dull and the Egos.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4051649;
    I know. It's wishful thinking I could live with the fantasy another day except Tony's been in LA. As for Craig R.-I have no idea. Given how easily the rumors have flowed this season maybe someone at ABC told him. Melissa R. supposedly knew about the cast a couple of weeks ago. Since the show's cast is being announced during Bachelor Pad, that's why I think someone is being on from that series. Was Craig R. any sort of fan favorite or controversial to potentially get cast? I still won't be surprised if Ali/Roberto show up, which will be depressing if half the cast consists of reality show wannabes.

I am surprised that ABC didn't keep a better lid on things, which is the only hope I'm clinging to that most of these names are false. Like you, there's only a couple of names of people I really dislike, but the others I don't mind. Just not anyone I'm excited to see. This might turn into Dancing with the Dull and the Egos.

Craig R is an average looking, funny, lawyer from Philly. He's not controversial and only made it to top 6. He's been busy this weekend spending time with others in the bachelor franchise (Chris L, Gia, Deanna, Holly, Graham, Stu, Richard) at some M&G events and in NY today for Alex's Lemonade (Children's Cancer) event.

Gone for three days without internet access and this thread is like 7 pages longer when I get back! As far as the new rumors... I don't like Nicolette Sheridan. I think her attitude and ego would be way bigger than Lacey and Karina COMBINED. I hope she's not on.

Michael Jordan wouldn't bother me, but I really don't see that happening.

Don't know much about Rick Fox, but would love Eliza Dushku (sp?) to pan out. I've always liked her and she would probably be really good.

I'm pleasantly surprised at the rumored Tony/Audrina pairing. We all know Tony is my favorite pro and the show owes him big time. I've always liked Audrina and I'm thinking she's going to turn out to be better than everybody thinks she'll be. I hope so anyway. She does have a big fan base even though she's a reality star. She may even be billed as an actress because she's done a couple of small movie roles.

I absolutely can't wait until tonight. My MIL is @ my house this week and she tends to be a 90 to nothing type lady. She seriously can't sit still or be quiet. But I have already pre warned the hubbs that when the cast starts getting revealed that house better be silent!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4049801;
    I'm with you, mostly. If Eliza Dushku is true, I would watch for her. I really like her. The rest . . eh!
    I'm thinking it's true... she had posted on her Twitter last week her surprise that "Tony Dovolani is a fellow Armenian???" I caught it on People's running Tweet feed... but wondered if it was just that Rick Fox is participating.

RyMac... they tend to do two names per commercial break so she won't have to be silent toooo much. You might get your wish.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Regular

Looks like Ali and Roberto will both be in Dancing With the Stars!!!!

Dancing with the Stars Field to Include David Hasselhoff, Kirstie Alley & Jennifer Grey | ThirdAge

Dancing with the Stars is expected to kick off its 11th season with the likes of David Hasselhoff, Kirstie Alley and Jennifer Grey who are all on board to compete, Zap2it.com said Wednesday. The competitors are to be officially announced Monday but the Web site said rumors are flying regarding who will be on the show's roster for next season.

Also expected to be in the lineup are Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, Audrina Patridge, Florence Henderson, Brandy Norwood, Michael Bolton, Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez, Zap2it.com said.

The new season is slated to begin Sept. 20.

Read more: Dancing with the Stars Field to Include David Hasselhoff, Kirstie Alley & Jennifer Grey | ThirdAge

I guess I'll have BP on tonight even though I can't stand the show...I want to know the DWTS lineup. I just read that Ali and Roberto wasn't asked to be on DWTS. Guess we'll find out who is right and who is wrong tonight....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread