+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

FORT Fan

Re: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Even worse rumor than Bristol. I would die. I would simply die - unless of course she was paired with Derek - he he he....

Octomom Nadya Suleman Wants "Dancing with the Stars" | TMZ.com

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Okay, so the show hasn't ever gotten Jennifer Aniston or Meryl Streep, but they've had former Oscar winners, grammy stars, huge sports stars, and notable nostalga TV stars. And now we have Bristol, Kate, Jake, Tom Delay, Octomom, and the Jersey Shore Show, what have you done?

Latest rumors I'm hearing are Margaret Cho and Eliza Dushku.
    Last edited by karalott; 08-26-2010 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4048804;
    Looks like it's true, as her inclusion is already posted on ABC's news site.

And to think that she / Sarah claimed that Levi was the "fame wh*re".
    I am a big fan of Sarah Palin and I don't consider Bristol a "fame whore" for having an opportunity for a little excitement in her life if the rumor is true she is a contestant on dwts. The past couple of years must have been completely hellish for her. Being a very young single mother cannot be an easy life, even though she seems to be a good mom. She also works and goes to school, so if she has a chance to have a little fun, more power to her.

I'll be really surprised if Ali is not on the show. The ratings for her show were better than they have been since season 2 and better than several seasons of The Bachelor, excluding Jason and Jake. She would bring in many viewers to dwts that might not otherwise watch. Hey, maybe they will have Ali and Vienna!!! If drama is what they want, that would be a riot!

Karalott, thanks so much for your pre-season commentary and updates. You mentioned that the big stars haven't been announced yet . . . any speculation as to who the biggies might be? Do you think they are keeping a lid on the final pairings which is why we keep hearing rumors that are denied? So for, my interest peaked with Troy Aiken and Jennifer Gray . . . but they seem like they are holding out on us?

You're welcome! Going by "official reports" and not by everyone who's been mentioned all season, a potential list might be:

Brandy (singer)
    Johnny Weir (figure skater)
    Bristol Palin (politican's daughter, and curiousity has me asking how she'll be announced)
    Troy Aikman/Kurt Warner (Troy confirmed himself, then said it was a joke, and Kurt's name was somewhat confirmed after that)
    The Situation (Jersey Shore cast member)
    Audrina Patridge (The Hills cast member)
    Ali/Roberto (bachelorette and her fiance-confirmed, denied it, confirmed, denied it-guess we'll find out)
    David Hasselhoff
    Florence Henderon
    Margaret Cho
    Eliza Dushko

So my guess is the big name is probably Bristol, or possibly another rumored politician like Tony Blair or Sarah Ferguson. That's 11 that I listed, with 7 girls and 5 guys. There've been a lot of other rumors, but those are the names that mostly keep coming up. As for the pros, Lacey is the only one who confirmed her return. Jonathan, Anna Demidova, Dmitry, and Damian are officially out. Speculation by tweets/media reports is that Derek, Mark, Maks, Tony, Chelsie, and Karina are returning.

The Huffington Post has listed all of the "stars" to appear on this season of "Dancing With the Stars". The wait is over.............

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4048981;
    You're welcome! Going by "official reports" and not by everyone who's been mentioned all season, a potential list might be:

Brandy (singer)
    Johnny Weir (figure skater)
    Bristol Palin (politican's daughter, and curiousity has me asking how she'll be announced)
    Troy Aikman/Kurt Warner (Troy confirmed himself, then said it was a joke, and Kurt's name was somewhat confirmed after that)
    The Situation (Jersey Shore cast member)
    Audrina Patridge (The Hills cast member)
    Ali/Roberto (bachelorette and her fiance-confirmed, denied it, confirmed, denied it-guess we'll find out)
    David Hasselhoff
    Florence Henderon
    Margaret Cho
    Eliza Dushko

So my guess is the big name is probably Bristol, or possibly another rumored politician like Tony Blair or Sarah Ferguson. That's 11 that I listed, with 7 girls and 5 guys. There've been a lot of other rumors, but those are the names that mostly keep coming up. As for the pros, Lacey is the only one who confirmed her return. Jonathan, Anna Demidova, Dmitry, and Damian are officially out. Speculation by tweets/media reports is that Derek, Mark, Maks, Tony, Chelsie, and Karina are returning.
    Thanks again Karalott -- there is hope for the season . . . we have our jocks, skaters, singers, aged stars, young stars, reality stars, politicians, has beens . . . and maybe a hot latino lover! Yep, this season could be a good one!

Some other rumors that keep persisting:

ex-basketball player Rick Fox
    singer Michael Bolton

TMZ thinks the Bristol rumor is a hoax. I'm thinking either this list is very close to the truth or is going to be all a wild goose chase.

Bristol Palin? Please no.

Dancing With the Stars Television show - Dancing With the Stars TV Show - Yahoo! TV

Bristol Palin Joining 'Dancing With The Stars'? You Betcha!
    Thu Aug 26, 9:59 AM PDT

It looks like Sarah Palin will be heading to the set of "Dancing with the Stars" this season - to watch her daughter, Bristol, hit the ballroom.

The 19-year-old mom and daughter of the former Vice Presidential hopeful has joined the cast of the upcoming season of ABC's reality dance competition, a source tells Access Hollywood. E! Online was the first to report the news on Thursday morning.

Other new names reported to be joining the cast of "DWTS" for Season 11, which premieres on September 20, are former "Brady Bunch" mom Florence Henderson, "Dirty Dancing" alum Jennifer Grey, ex-NBA star Rick Fox and comedienne Margaret Cho, the source tells Access.

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, the new season of "DWTS" will also feature David Hasselhoff, Brandy, "Hills" beauty Audrina Patridge, former NFL star Kurt Warner, crooner Michael Bolton and "Jersey Shore" star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, according to the source.

One star rumored to be joining the cast, who shot down the reports is Kirstie Alley.

"Lol... Just a rumor... Imagine that. NOT doing DWTS this season... Way too chicken!! Maybe next season if Im invited again!!!" the actress Tweeted on Thursday.

Access' source also noted that Kirstie would not be joining this season's cast.

When contacted by Access Hollywood, ABC said they do not comment on casting rumors.

The complete official cast will be announced on August 30 - during ABC's "Bachelor Pad."

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Ballroom Bristol Palin - From Alaska To ‘Dancing’

Copyright 2010 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
    This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

So it seems like for potential locks, we have:

(Ladies) Brandy, Bristol Palin, Florence Henderson, Audrina Patridge, Jennifer Grey, Margaret Cho, Eliza Dushko (that's 7, so some are going to be off)

(Men) David Hasselhoff, Kurt Warner, Rick Fox, The Situation, Michael Bolton (5)

Unless they have uneven 7 girls/5 men, this could potentially be our cast. Good times

+ Reply to Thread