+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Karalott,

Do you know who's paired with Derek or Mark?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4047990;
    Karalott,

Do you know who's paired with Derek or Mark?
    At this point, nothing is definite. Jennifer Gray, rumored to be on last season, recently started a twitter account and added Derek. The ladies listed so far that seem to be a potential lock are too tall for Mark, but I know I'm not going to be lucky enough to be without his presence this season. He'll probably get the Olympian ringer. Florence Henderson is said to be the latest one to sign up, and she's short enough for Mark and Derek, but will probably get Louis or Tony.

Lacey just tweeted that the show must have had a change of heart, because she's back God I hope she's out early. She's got an ego and attitude worse than anyone on this show. She makes it all about herself, likes to play rule breaking rebel, but then can't take the heat. Wonder who's getting bumped for her return.
    Last edited by karalott; 08-25-2010 at 07:43 PM.

Thanks, Kara.

The prospect of Lacey's return really turns me off, too.
    I sure hope she's an early exit.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4048183;
    At this point, nothing is definite. Jennifer Gray, rumored to be on last season, recently started a twitter account and added Derek. The ladies listed so far that seem to be a potential lock are too tall for Mark, but I know I'm not going to be lucky enough to be without his presence this season. He'll probably get the Olympian ringer. Florence Henderson is said to be the latest one to sign up, and she's short enough for Mark and Derek, but will probably get Louis or Tony.

Lacey just tweeted that the show must have had a change of heart, because she's back God I hope she's out early. She's got an ego and attitude worse than anyone on this show. She makes it all about herself, likes to play rule breaking rebel, but then can't take the heat. Wonder who's getting bumped for her return.
    Perhaps she'll be paired with "The Situation" and they can be rebellious, cutting-edge partners together.

That's what I was thinking. He's the only fit for her. Since Jersey Shore is so popular, I may be in for the long haul, but just because they cast him doesn't mean non-DWTS Jersey Shore viewers will tune in and vote. So maybe I'll get lucky.

The Kirstie Alley rumor, according to Perez Hilton, is that the show figured Tony suffered enough and is sticking her with Maks. I'll eat my cat's dirty litter if Johnny Weir winds up being cast, paired with Karina, and wins. I feel like the show's favorites that will be there in the end haven't been revealed yet.

I'll continue standing by my original prediction that it's going to be a long, grueling season. Lacey, Derek, Karina, and some of the celebs rumored are enough to make me want to turn it off and never look back. Of course I won't Maks better go shirtless though for my trouble.
    Last edited by karalott; 08-25-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Damian tweeted that he is out I figured he would be, but I guess if you don't make a flashy splash your first season you're out, whether fans like you or not. Hopefully he comes back for some pro performances. And that we'll see him again in a future season. I wish they'd give new pros more than one shot.

So we know Jonathan, Damian, Dmitry Anna D., and Ashly are out.

Lacey confirmed she was in, and going by media reports/cryptic clues Derek, Chelsie, Karina, Maks, and Tony are all in. No word yet whether they are 100% official or may get dumped. Still waiting on Louis, Alec, Anna T., Cheryl, Edyta, Kym, and Mark from the regular line up.

As for Roberto and Ali, it was said weeks ago by Reality Steve that Roberto and Ali had already been asked. Frankly, I believe him over the happy duo saying they hadn't been asked. Probably contract related. RS is a Bachelor/B'ette blogger who gets a lot of spoilers lately, all of them right except that he had the ending wrong initially for Ali's season. I hope his info was wrong and they weren't asked to be on the show, though. I can't stand crossovers (Melissa aside, due to Nancy's injury), even though I watch both franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4047507;
    ...knowing Tony's luck he gets her or the lady from GH who is also rumored to be on. I am hoping he gets Brandy so he has a shot.
    Oh please, please, PLEASE no! I've been reading the rumors on the soap sites about said actress (Nancy Lee Grahn) possibly being on DWTS, and I am seriously hoping that's some stupid rumor. One of my least favorite soap actresses ever, and she's one of those people who says the most obnoxious things she can think of about anyone who disagrees with her POV and thinks nothing of it.

I absolutely cannot stand her, but I know the GH fans (what's left of them...) would keep her on for awhile. Please stick her with Mark or Derek, TPTB, if we absolutely have to deal with her!

I know I read somewhere she's on vacation from taping GH until mid-September, though. I believe her vacay started in July. Wouldn't she have likely bypassed that vacation until later (aka during the DWTS season) if she was doing this show?

I'm more inclined to believe that Ali/Roberto are on over The Situation and Audrina, despite all the reports to the contrary. It'd make more sense for ABC to go with two of it's own, even if Jersey Shore and The Hills corner the market more in the age bracket they seek. Could the GH star be Genie Francis (or ex-GH star; I don't watch that soap so I don't know if she's still a part or not). She's said before she'd love to be a part, along with her husband Jonathan Frakes. I heard Kim Zimmer, who used to play on my old soap Guiding Light, was joining One Life to Live. That's the only soap on its network ABC hasn't cast from. She'd have GL fans and OLTL, as she's joining in October. So far, the rumors this season are looking like this will be Dancing with the Tabloid Trainwreck and the Who? Only name I was even remotely excited to see was Kurt Warner. Not that I don't like anyone else but no one I'd think twice about if they weren't cast.

Kym's recent tweet said "I'm so excited! Have not been this happy in awhile..." gives me hope she was asked back. They better give her an invite if they bring back Karina and Lacey My head throbs thinking of having to watch the battle of the egos between Lacey, Derek, and Mark this season, especially since Mark and Lacey have childish attitudes if they don't get their way. Karina I love as a dancer and choreographer but dislike everything else about her. I cringe to think a Karina/Johnny pairing happens. Since I love playing twitter sleuth, Jason Chambers, a mixed martial arts fighter, recently added Kym to his account. I wonder if that means he's on this season and Kym is his partner. So far I haven't seen anyone short enough for Mark to be paired with, unless he gets Florence (unlikely) or Nikki Blonsky if she's on. It may be the most talked about season all right, but for all the wrong reasons. Edyta's recent tweets have said she's going in for eye surgery, so between being sick, thinking of kids, and that, maybe she's out

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4048399;
    Damian tweeted that he is out I figured he would be, but I guess if you don't make a flashy splash your first season you're out, whether fans like you or not. Hopefully he comes back for some pro performances. And that we'll see him again in a future season. I wish they'd give new pros more than one shot.
    Aww, I like Damien. But his height probably works against him when trying to pair him up with celebs. Hopefully he'll come back for some pro dances.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Exclusive: Bristol Palin Is Coming to Dancing With the Stars

It's the Dancing With the Stars casting that no one saw coming!

We can report to you exclusively that Sarah Palin's 19-year-old daughter Bristol Palin has been cast on the 11th season of DWTS, set to premiere Sept. 20, according to sources.

As for the reports that David Hasselhoff, Audrina Patridge, The Situation and Brandy will also be part of the cast, here's the deal:

All true, according to sources.

However, from what I'm hearing about those other rumors, Kirstie Alley won't be there--and neither will anyone of Bachelor or Bachelorette fame (sorry, Ali and Roberto!), unless there are a few last-minute switcheroos.

A rep for ABC says: "We don't comment on casting rumors. The real Dancing With the Stars cast will be revealed Monday, Aug. 30, live on ABC during Bachelor Pad."

This will be Bristol Palin's second gig with ABC, having guest starred last month on ABC Family's The Secret Life of the American Teenager. It seems this teen mom may be taking a page from Melissa Rycroft's book, using DWTS to rebound after her recent breakup (with Levi Johnston). Who needs that gallon of ice cream when you've got glittery, bedazzled gowns and the seduction of a mirror-ball trophy?

Do you approve of this casting?
    Exclusive: Bristol Palin Is Coming to Dancing With the Stars - E! Online
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread