+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

I think Jonathan also said he wouldn't be on this season too so he's another one we can cross off the list. I do think Chelsie will get The Situation as he's short and she's the smallest girl.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Yeah, Jonathan tweeted that he won't be back for season 11 Not too surprised though as I don't think the show holds him in high regard, but hopefully someone other than Tony gets the early out, horrible hoofer this season (and not Maks). Louis tweeted that he still doesn't know and apparently the producers are keeping everyone in suspense. He was one of the last to find out last season. Maybe no news is good news, as the pros were told last season not to reveal whether they were back or not until ABC gave the green light. But we know how that goes One of Maks's recent tweets said he was spending the last weekend with his family and friends before heading to LA. Hopefully that's confirmation, but he's been so busy, he might have something else going on. I'm guessing it'll probaby be nearly the same line up of pros from last season, with maybe replacing Anna T and Damian and bringing back Karina, Kym, Alec, and maybe a newbie or two. I honestly won't be surprised if Edyta's not back, unless the show want to keep up the 'only pro on every season yet still hasn't won' schtick.

I couldn't tell you The Situation from a guy on the street. Only one I could pinpoint out of that cast is Snooki, for the obvous. I pity Chelsie if she gets stuck with him, but maybe he'll change my mind. I've gone in expecting to dislike celebs before, and ended up rooting for them to win it all. I just hope he doesn't slack off and not give her any respect. She can bring Jake back for that treatment. He mentioned way back on Leno he wanted to do the show, so I guess that's the best place to start looking for spoilers First Kate, then him. Still, I'll wait until it's official, but I'm willing to bet it is. As long as Derek and Mark don't get within sight of the final 4 for once, I can call the season a success. At least a pro I like may finally win, even if I don't like the celeb.

Given the rumors of reality show celebs, we have 5: Ali, Roberto, Real Housewives Teresa, The Situation, and Audrina. I doubt the show would cast 5. I read elsewhere Roberto has a new job starting up, and others here have said Ali's got other things going on, too. I still won't be surprised for some Bachelor crossover to show up. If MTV wouldn't let Audrina do the show last season because of The Hills, I don't know why they would The Situation. Though I heard the Jersey crew were pretty demanding with their salaries and contracts so maybe there's something in the fine print that lets them do other TV ventures.

I don't think Teresa will be on but I do think Situation is a lock. Audrina seems to be a lock but I thought she was going to be paired with Dmitry and now he isn't on again so it seems weird she is on but not with who was to be her original partner. I think she's going to be a bad dancer so knowing Tony's luck he gets her or the lady from GH who is also rumored to be on. I am hoping he gets Brandy so he has a shot.

I think Maks will get Ali because that's drama and if Karina is back they could put her with Roberto because the show is evil. lol I thought Edyta was in baby making mode and wouldn't be back so curious to see if she is. There are 12 spots and we already know Lacey, Dmitry, and Jonathan are out. I wonder if they bring Kym back and I wonder if the new guy with Pam is back again this season. I'd like to see Anna T back again too.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4046881;
    New Season of DWTS Is All About "The Situation" - E! Online

Interesting that Tony mentioned enough with the bachelor/ette crossovers, considering he's still friends with Melissa and is probably a good candidate to get Ali. But I agree with him, and I really hope the cast doesn't include more than 2 reality stars. 1 is enough. I'm already tired of The Situation and am dreading what's coming with him. Those kids have big enough egos, I can't imagine what'll happen when DWTS makes him their shining star, be all that end all for the season. Just once I'd like to see one of these stunt castings backfire big time. I'm hoping these are all red herring for the show, but I have a feeling once the cast is announced, I'll still be looking for Melissa's "big name", and scratching my head.

And please no to the Situation getting Chelsie-though pairing him with Lacey is just as bad, as I'd have to put up with her all season, too.
    First off, I have never heard of The Situation, so I can't believe it's such a big deal for ABC. As for the Bachelor/ette crossovers, they are the one's I know best and I know very few of the remaining so-called "stars". I consider a "star" as being someone like Pamela Anderson who almost everyone's heard of, so "star's" have been pretty scarce on this show for a while now for your average viewer like me. Of the rumors this season, I would only recognize Ali, Roberto and Troy Aikman when I see them.

ETA: Ali is pretty tall, like 5'7", so she would probably get Maks or Tony.
    Last edited by n4692u; 08-24-2010 at 07:26 PM.

This was on the Bachelorette thread. Don't know how valid it is, given the source is OK Magazine.

OK! EXCLUSIVE: Ali & Roberto ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Bound | OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

Cheryl recently added The Situation as a friend to her twitter, so I wonder if they're going to paired up. I heard his dancing is the pits, but the show and popularity alone with keep him around, maybe longer than he deserves. So if she can't get Landon, maybe she'll take her lumps and get a somewhat sure thing. I'm sure the show is twisted enough to pair Maks/Karina with the first husband/wife (or soon to be) that gets cast again. Pretty slimy on the show's part, but they'd do it

I'm not counting on Audrina doing well, and she's got Tony/Alec/Louis as a partner written all over her. I'll still wait until official confirmation, as some of these names have been rumored before. Karina recently put on her website she had good news, so I'm taking that as a sign she's back. Edyta hasn't said she won't be back, though going by her twitter, she's been sick a lot lately, so maybe she's got a ballroom dancer in the making and doesn't know it yet.

If there's 12 couples, I'm thinking it'll be mostly the same faces as last season: Derek, Mark, Maks, Tony, Cheryl, Edyta, Chelsie, hopefully Anna, Louis, and maybe Karina, Kym, and Alec thrown in there. That would bring it to 12 right there. Recent rumors have included Michael Bolton and someone from the WWE (sorry, can't remember who). The list to date is (all names rumored; might have forgotten some but this is who I remember):

The Situation (confirmed all over the place by a variety of sources)
    Audrina Patridge (Hills star, also confirmed, rumored last season as dropping out due to MTV contract conflict)
    David Hasselhoff (actor)
    Brandy (reportedly confirmed by several sources)
    Ali/Roberto (latest bachelorette and her as of now fiance)
    Teresa/Real Housewives
    Tricia Martinez/WWE male (not sure if I have her name right but she said she was approached)
    Michael Bolton (singer)
    Tony Blair
    Johnny Weir (figure skater, rumored in the past)
    Nastia Lukin (gymnast)
    Sarah Ferguson
    Kurt Warner/Troy Aikman (doubt they'd have two football players; Kurt's been semi confirmed)
    Chantel Sutherland (jockey, rumored in the past)
    Raquel Welch
    Betty White
    Lindsey/Dina Lohan
    Kirstie Alley
    Sig Hansen (Deadliest Catch captain, though he recently said he wouldn't be doing this season)
    Ryan O'Neal (actor)
    Nikki Blonsky (former Hairspray star and actress on Huge)

Wonder what Tom's tagline will be this season: 'welcome to DWTS, the most talked about season because we have has beens, reality stars who have the egos to think they can be as noticeable as Tom Cruise, and people we've never even heard of but the show thought they'd be good entertainment'.
    Last edited by karalott; 08-24-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4047507;
    I don't think Teresa will be on but I do think Situation is a lock. Audrina seems to be a lock but I thought she was going to be paired with Dmitry and now he isn't on again so it seems weird she is on but not with who was to be her original partner. I think she's going to be a bad dancer so knowing Tony's luck he gets her or the lady from GH who is also rumored to be on. I am hoping he gets Brandy so he has a shot.

I think Maks will get Ali because that's drama and if Karina is back they could put her with Roberto because the show is evil.
    lol I thought Edyta was in baby making mode and wouldn't be back so curious to see if she is. There are 12 spots and we already know Lacey, Dmitry, and Jonathan are out. I wonder if they bring Kym back and I wonder if the new guy with Pam is back again this season. I'd like to see Anna T back again too.
    Karina already met Ali and Roberto earlier this month. All 3 were guests at the Darryl Strawberry restaurant opening in NYC. Maybe coincidence, maybe not.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

God I hope Karina is not back. I would have much rather had Lacey than that snot nosed twerp. Keep her away, but if she is back give her someone horrible.

Don't like that the Situation is probably on, or that he may get Chelsie. I've never watched the Jersey Shore, but just from articles on he and his castmates/other people's opinion...no. Please, just no.

Brandy bores me. The footballers bore me b/c I don't know who they are. I'm praying that the real housewives lady is a no show. I don't know anything about the jockey or the soap star lady so as of right now they bore me too.

I'm excited about Audrina, I like her, and I hope she does well. I have to say though, I would have rather seen Kristin Cavallari. (I would NOT like to see Audrina with Derek or Mark. That would ruin her participation for me.)

Michael Bolton? eh, maybe. He could be interesting.

Captain Sig? Yes, PLEASE! Then my hubby might be interested in DWTS! At least, until he is eliminated. That was what happened with Steve O and Chuck Liddell.

I don't know anything about Ali/Roberto, but I will probably tire of the show pimping their "competition" with each other. Oy.

That is all I can remember from that list Karalott put up. I'm just ready for the cast list to be announced Monday so I can either be happy or gripe.

Reports are surfacing on msnbc that the Hoff is a confirmed contestant. If so he'll need a tall partner, maybe Kym or Edyta.

David Hasselhoff rumored to go 'Dancing' - Entertainment - Access Hollywood - TODAYshow.com

I like the Hoff and would root for him, but hopefully he gets Kym. If Edyta's back, I want her to win and get the best possible partner. I don't think the Hoff will make it to the end.

Anna Demidova has said she won't be returning, and unless they get sme 7 foot basketball player, I have my doubts she'll ever be back. Ashly Costa also makes it sound like she won't be back. I read on another site that a potential new pro named Jackie Josephs might be joining. She's a former pro partner to season 3s Jesse DeSoto.

Kirstie Alley is currently rumored and said to be partnered with Maks The cast isn't even officially announced and it's looking again like the Ballas brats are going to win.

Landon Donovan has said he won't be participating this season.

Since no one mentioned yet is a big name, I guess ABC is keeping their chosen one tightly under wraps. I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the Jackson family is on, since they've expressed interest before in doing the show.

+ Reply to Thread