+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

I like Sarah but I don't want her as a contestant. No one that's overly polarizing and would take serious enjoyment out of the series. Last season was refreshing not having a huge war break out over contestants (despite Nicole/Evan but that's nothing compared to other battles I've seen ) Sarah would go far because of her fanbase, but I'd hate to see her not dance well and have the judges pull like they did with Kate and just comfort her and give her undeserving scores. I personally wouldn't mind her, but it'd just be a headache. I know she's been on the producers wish list since 2008 but I'd be surprised if she did it. Hopefully they don't cast her daughter and baby's daddy. And not with Jonathan. He's suffered enough. Put her with Dmitry. Someone asked Anna on twitter what she'd think of her hubby being paired with Lindsay Lohan. She just responded it'd be interesting, but I'm sure she had more she would have liked to have said

From what I've seen of Ali, I don't like her. I don't watch that show, so all I've seen are clips. I'm hoping there's no TB/ette crossovers for awhile. Wasn't she one of many who left the show originally to go back to her real job and life? And please God no to anyone from that STD fest known as the Jersey Shore. The Housewives lady worded her twitter just like a few season 9 contestants did when they got the offer. I feel like that's beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrell (as if casting Kate wasn't hitting rock bottom).

I don't want to see the judges give undeserving scores and baby anybody either, I just think Sarah would be miles ahead of Kate. but like you said, I really don't think she'd do it, and I don't particularly care to see Bristol or especially Levi on in her place.

I've never seen a single clip on Ali, so I really have no opinion on her. But anybody would be better than a Jersey Shore moron. My best friend watches the housewives and she said Teresa is a "b* who's hilarious and I would be friends with her" so I don't know about that one.

I can't wait for the heavy duto rumors to start circulating and the cast to be announced! Only 3-4 more weeks prob, right?

My top picks are still Jessica Simpson, Kendra and/or Hank, anybody from the cast of That 70's Show (even Red or Kitty!) or Bo Jackson. I so wish one of them would be on! And I do like the Jennifer Love Hewitt rumor. She'd be great with my man Tony!
    Last edited by RyMac; 07-30-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Four weeks till we know for sure:
    ABC TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW CAST OF “DANCING WITH THE STARS” DURING “BACHELOR PAD,” MONDAY AUGUST 30

In a special Monday night event, the new cast of “Dancing with the Stars” will be revealed during an episode of “Bachelor Pad,” MONDAY, AUGUST 30 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Immediately following each cast member’s unveiling during primetime, ABC.com will post the updated list online.

The Fall 2010 season of “Dancing with the Stars” premieres MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET).
    The only problem is, of course, having to sit through an episode of Bachelor Pad.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Which probably means we're going to have a cross over The way they announced the cast during The Bachelor last year was the worst announcement I've seen. It was a blink and you missed it. The pros are finding out the third week in August who's returning. We know Julianne is definitely out. I wonder if the pros will meet their partners before the cast reveal again. Last year, despite ABC trying to keep a lid on the cast, practically everyone got spoiled before because of leaks coming out at the last minute and who the pros were seen with. Doesn't seem like it gives them much time to rehearse if the show starts September 20th

And two hours? Again? What is ABC trying to do to me? I guess I'll find out what the point of that show is, even though I didn't care. The mute button was made for things like this. Wonder how many we'll have this season. If they're doing a 2 night premiere, I would think it'd be more than 11.

I just read on Pure DWTS that TPTB have asked Ali and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Roberto
    to be on the upcoming season. Shocker, I, know. I also read that Kurt Warner (Amazing football Player) is gunna be on.

Quote Originally Posted by napkinlad;4020097;
    I just read on Pure DWTS that TPTB have asked Ali and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Roberto
    to be on the upcoming season. Shocker, I, know. I also read that Kurt Warner (Amazing football Player) is gunna be on.
    I wouldn't mind Kurt I'm tired of the NFL players but if they're going to have one he's be one of my choices. As for Ali... But I'm not surprised if the rumor is true. Someone's bound to be on for that show. Already rooting against her. Hopefully she doesn't get a pro I like, though she's bound to go far. Maybe even win. The crossover effect has to pay off sometime for ABC. Rumors are floating (again) that Derek's girlfriend (who has ballroom training and danced ballroom with him) is in talks to do the show this season, even though she's got The X Factor back in the UK. She's one of those who wants her singing career to break the market over here. If that turns out to be true, call it a season, we know who's winning

I don't care for the cross overs either but Roberto...yep...I wouldn't mind seeing him or Chris L doing DWTS...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I just read that Chantel Sutherland (jockey) might be on this season.

I like the idea of Roberto on the show. I could like without Ali. I think CL will ultimately do TB.

I just hope Chelsie doesn't get TB cast off this time (or Tony, even though he obviously got along with Melissa much better than Chelsie did with Jake). That poor girl didn't deserve such a douche bag. All because she was the shortest pro for him to be paired with. I may be using the mute/FF button a lot this season if there's a Johnny Weir/Karina pairing, Ali, Roberto, and Cheryl Cole.

I heard the Chantel rumor a few seasons back. She's a fan of the show, and while I have no idea who she is, she's a different demographic. Former baseball player Jeffrey Leonard has said he'd like to do the show. Wish they'd go for another sport besides Olympians and football players.

+ Reply to Thread