+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/25 Finale Pt 2 - Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 5/25 Finale Pt 2 - Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3914022;
    Congrats to Nicole and Derek - they did some fantastic dancing this year - they look like a pro couple!
    Pro Dancers indeed....Ok, i have to admit, i've always loved Derek, but this whole season, has kinda turned it around for me...I've kinda seen his attitude and tonight, and Mark Ballas did what you all said he would do,,,next year i hope he gets a "kate" for a partner, let's see how he does with that.

Evan and Anna are the TRUE winners...

ps, what was Nicole screaming about...this couldn't have POSSIBLY meant that much to her, what was up with that??? It is a dance competition for petes sake.

oh yea, one more thing, this is the FIRST season i can remember where the final dance did not get all 10's....shame on you Len and Bruno...shame!!!

Congratulations to Nicole. Thrilled with the results both here and over at Biggest Loser. Doesn't happen that often I get I winner I both like and think deserves to win.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Yay! Nicole and Derek. Met Nicole while she was filming a PCDoll video--nicest person. I only voted 5 times and was a little worried.

Snooky, I totally agree. As soon as I heard the judges tearing Evan and Anna's freestyle dance apart, I turned off the TV. I couldn't stand to watch another Nicole-Derek gush-fest.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;3914021;
    She was defeated, not by Evan or her choreography, but by the judges and producers.

And I noticed that Mark picked up Derek again--while he held the mirror ball leaving Nicole below. Tacky...
    I know. He can't even let Nicole get her hands on the trophy. I felt even more crushed for Anna. I don't know what was more tacky, Len declaring Nicole the winner before Evan danced, or Mark rushing to Derek and acting like he alone won it.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3914024;
    I gave votes all season to Chad, Niecy,and Nicole and Evan. When it came down to it I went with the best dancer to win. If it was Evan or Chad. I would have chosen Evan because he was a better dancer. when it comes down to the end I always when I choose to vote for the best dancer left.
    Cool, good to know. Other people might just vote for a favorite for whatever reason/s, all the way through, and that should be all good as well. I've only voted for the Dallas Cowboys on this show -- -- so everyone really does have their own thing and it's all good as far as I'm concerned.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I'm happy for all of the stars, I think they all had a great time and they all danced their hearts out.

Once the stunt-cast celebs were out of the way, I was really happy with this season! I got more invested into it than I did season 9.

Congrats to Nicole & Derek! I'll be watching Kimmel later, and hopefully seeing video of GMA whenever I wake up tomorrow.

And thanks to all the FORT members for another great, debate filled season! See you in September!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by abbiebrock;3914034;
    Yay! Nicole and Derek. Met Nicole while she was filming a PCDoll video--nicest person. I only voted 5 times and was a little worried.
    I agree I met her in Vegas awhile ago and she really is a nice person. I guess my tv has a different show on then the one most are watching.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3914032;
    Pro Dancers indeed....Ok, i have to admit, i've always loved Derek, but this whole season, has kinda turned it around for me...I've kinda seen his attitude and tonight, and Mark Ballas did what you all said he would do,,,next year i hope he gets a "kate" for a partner, let's see how he does with that.

Evan and Anna are the TRUE winners...

ps, what was Nicole screaming about...this couldn't have POSSIBLY meant that much to her, what was up with that??? It is a dance competition for petes sake.

oh yea, one more thing, this is the FIRST season i can remember where the final dance did not get all 10's....shame on you Len and Bruno...shame!!!
    I started loathing the Ballas/Hough trio in season 7, which Derek was more or less handed a win. It's not up to the fans in the end, it's judged in the end and they pick the winner.

I thought Nicole acting like she just won Miss Universe was funny

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3914039;
    I know. He can't even let Nicole get her hands on the trophy. I felt even more crushed for Anna. I don't know what was more tacky, Len declaring Nicole the winner before Evan danced, or Mark rushing to Derek and acting like he alone won it.
    And it got worse! When Aiden hoisted Nicole up on his shoulders, she was holding the trophy (as she should - SHE is the celebrity - NOT Derek), tacky, classless Derek had to grab it from her so he could hold it and kiss it on camera.

The Little Lord of the Dance really needs to get a life.

+ Reply to Thread