+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Would YOU Like to See on DWTS Next?

Re: Who Would YOU Like to See on DWTS Next?

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3914372;
    I decided last night that if they can bring in Nicole as a non-ballroom dancer them maybe we should get the ultimate ringer on the show - Mikhail Barishnikov. We could pair him with Ashley or Edyta who deserve a ringer for a change.

I would love to see Mikhail Barishnikov on this show. Ballet and modern doesn't necessarily mean he would be a ringer for ballroom. That could be our story, anyway.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3918926;
    I would love to see Mikhail Barishnikov on this show. Ballet and modern doesn't necessarily mean he would be a ringer for ballroom. That could be our story, anyway.
    and how about the cast from FAME, they're just actors you never know, maybe Debbie Allen might want to give DWTS a try
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I'd love to see debbie as a jugde.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3918934;
    and how about the cast from FAME, they're just actors you never know, maybe Debbie Allen might want to give DWTS a try
    Sounds good to me.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Newbie

Some of the stars up there are currently working on other television shows like Lori Loughlin (90210), Joanna Garcia (Better together abc new comedy) and Tom Selleck (Blue Bloods CBS new drama) all have showson this fall. Unless one of these shows don't do well this fall i wouldn't expect any of them on dwts this year.

Also all the soaps stars on dwts have been from abc shows so i wouldn't expect dwts to cast stars from nbc or cbs soaps

Kendra is pregnant so i wouldn't expect to see her on dwts this fall

and the stars i would like to see are:
    Nikki Yanofsky (Canadian artist that sung the national anthem at the olypmics as well as her hit song i believe)
    Candice Cameron Bure (full house star)
    Mandalay Roberts (CW Reality show Fly Girls)
    Jeremy Roenick (Retired NHL Star)
    Nick Carter (Backstreet Boy) Pair up with Edyta to give her a chance at the title
    Kristen Bell (Actress)
    Michelle Tranchenberg (Actress)
    Raven-Symoné (Disney Channel Star)
    The Situation (Jersey Shore)
    Victor Garber (Actor)
    Angie Harmon (Actress)

FORT Newbie

And Edyta's cheography is painful because abc always gives her partners with two left feet apposed to Derek who always get good partners and make it to at least week 8. this season i would like to see it reversed and give edyta a ringer and derek a partner with two left feet
    Last edited by fleisher; 06-08-2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: grammar

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by fleisher;3928214;
    And Edyta's cheography is painful because abc always gives her partners with two left feet apposed to Derek who always get good partners and make it to week 8. this season i would like to see it reversed and give edyta a ringer and derek a partner with two left feet
    I saw a link from USA Today that was already taking bets as to who would win next season (or rather, if the winner would be male or female). They were taking odds on what pro was likely to come out on top. The top 3 choices? Derek, Julianne, and Mark There was quite a bit of negativity regarding Nicole's win and her past experience. Nothing really about Derek lucking out again, but hopefully the show finally gets the hint. I'm so tired of those 2, and though I wouldn't mind Julianne returning, do not want her to win. I don't think any series of DWTS has been slanted in favoritism towards a certain group of pros. On the plus side, they took into account every pro that had ever been on the show, including all one timers. Corky was dead last

And Kendra's pregnant again?

I am Not Sure if Derek is coming this season specialy with his girlfriend is still sick and she needs 2 months to recover
    But i really was hoping from the last season that cheryl cole would be on the show she used to be in girl band and she has some experiance in dancing but that the story every season Nicole, Mel B, Lil Kym and many more
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Earlier today, I was watching the movie Soul Man for the first time. I would love to see its main guy C. Thomas Howell on the show. He would fill the "80's teen idol" role. And it's not like it would be against him. Two years ago, he won a VH1 Celebreality show called "Celebracadabra," so I'm sure he would be up for Dancing with the Stars if given the chance.

Make it happen, DwtS producers!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Which celebrities/stars would you like to see in future seasons?

Since we are in off-season now, I was interested in who we would like to see in future shows. No limit to anything, don't worry about whether or not they would actually do the show.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

+ Reply to Thread