+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 5/18 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/18 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by DaynaWayna;3907184;
    EVAN AND ANNA ARE IN THE FINALS!?!?! SQUEEEEP!

OMG I'm soooo happy!

Me, too!!! Love them!!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3907360;
    They made it!!!! Two of my favorite couples in the finals-and the one I want to win least probably will Oh well, even Nicole/Derek do pull it off, it's been a really competitive season. I think Len summed it up perfectly; Chad and Erin would both probably be in the finals in any other season. Chad I think definitely brought his A-game last night. I wish he had danced more like that throughout the season. He can go out with his head held high.
    ITA! It was tough seeing Chad/Cheryl leave tonight but the finale is going to be the best ever! The competition will be fierce and like Len says there are 3 dances and anything can happen!

I am happy my fav couples are in the finals and look forward to the fantastic finale! This has been a great season!

It looks like Miley is going to take the Christina Aguilera route....diving head first into the deepest part of the sleaze pool...I'm so disappointed. These young girls have the power to do so much good to be such a positive influence ...... but choose not to for whatever reason. I have been saying this since the days of Madonna who was the queen of sleaze in my day. I liked her but was even sad back then that she always took the low road. Maybe Miley won't do that? At least maybe not that bad....fingers crossed...

FORT Regular

:

I am absolutely thrilled for Erin and Maksim!!! Congratulations to them and all of my fellow "why not us" voters.

I honestly was so nervous for them that I couldn't watch the results show! Now I can.....

Next week too!!!!

well there really is no need for me to watch tonight or next week. Good luck to either Nicole or Evan for the win. I will miss my Chaddie! No chance for a shocking result so no need to wast the hours I can't get back.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3907360;
    They made it!!!! Two of my favorite couples in the finals-and the one I want to win least probably will Oh well, even Nicole/Derek do pull it off, it's been a really competitive season. I think Len summed it up perfectly; Chad and Erin would both probably be in the finals in any other season. Chad I think definitely brought his A-game last night. I wish he had danced more like that throughout the season. He can go out with his head held high.

Now I hope there's no vote splitting next week that results in Nicole winning. I wonder what the 4 dances are next week; freestyle, probably the repeat dance, but I wonder what the other 2 are? I don't want them to overdo it on the dances. Even the best can't always keep up.
    There's a rumor going around that they will do a Salsa face-off. That would be fun for me. Its one of my favorite latin dances, but I'm afraid of the heaping praise that Nicole and Derek will get for it, even if it isn't technically a Salsa.

I'm so happy that Erin is still in!!! I'm happy with these final three. No matter who wins it now, they each would deserve it!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3907380;
    ITA! It was tough seeing Chad/Cheryl leave tonight but the finale is going to be the best ever! The competition will be fierce and like Len says there are 3 dances and anything can happen!

I am happy my fav couples are in the finals and look forward to the fantastic finale! This has been a great season!
    My ideal final 3 was Erin, Evan, and Pam, so I almost got it. I think Maks/Erin really thought they were gone. I loved seeing that smile on his face after the announcement. Whoever between the two of them stayed, I can't say they didn't earn it. I think Chad was the weaker dancer between the 4 left but he landed about where he should have, and it was definitely a tough night last night.

I can't wait to see the freestyles! It's been so long since we've seen one from Maks and Anna, so I'm really curious what they'll be coming up with. And yeah, I'll admit it, I am anxious to see what Zinger the Ringer and Derek cook up as well If they win, I can't say they didn't earn it, but I'll be enjoying the finale. My two faves are there.

FORT Fan

Bummer. I probably won't bother to vote next week. I don't want any of the ones left to win. I don't mind Erin so much, but can't stand Maks. Evan and Nicole are the ringiest ringers ever in the finale.

Get your fingers ready for next weeks voting Katy!

WHY NOT US????????? Erin and Maks for the win!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KatydidC;3907385;
    :

I am absolutely thrilled for Erin and Maksim!!! Congratulations to them and all of my fellow "why not us" voters.

I honestly was so nervous for them that I couldn't watch the results show! Now I can.....

Next week too!!!!

+ Reply to Thread