+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/11 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/11 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3900298;
    Niecy is out. She really should have left before Pam. She should consider herself lucky.

Ain't THAT the truth?!

'BYYYYYEEEEEEE, Niecy!!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I think it will come down to Nicole and Evan in the F2 and Erin and Chad will likely battle it out for F3. Erin's made more consistent progress so I'd really like it to be her but it will probably depend upon how many people are voting for Chad and may rally behind his being in the B2. I was shocked Michael Irvin didn't stay in quite a bit longer just because we Cowboy fans are a rabid bunch, but Chad is doing DWTS in the football off-season which probably helps.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fogey

As far as the pros go, I think Louis and Derek deserve it this season. Derek has really used his imagination this season and Louis had to lift Niecy! lol! Niecy was a challenge. Too bad Louis is gone now! I have to give props to Cheryl as well because Chad has had some difficulty and his height is a problem. I like Anna and Maks but their partners should be doing better than they are.

So how many more shows are there? Does the final include 3 couples, or just 2?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3900330;
    I think it will come down to Nicole and Evan in the F2 and Erin and Chad will likely battle it out for F3. Erin's made more consistent progress so I'd like to be her but it will probably depend upon how many people are voting for Chad and may rally behind his being in the B2. I was shocked Michael Irvin didn't stay in quite a bit longer because we Cowboy fans are a rabid bunch, but Chad is doing DWTS in the football off-season which probably helps.
    Michael did as well as LT, but football players are pretty much good for awhile on this show. Emmitt won, Jerry, Jason, and Warren all finished in second place, Chad's in the semi's and Michael and LT got to the halfway point. I think Michael would have benefitted with a different partner. Nothing against Anna D., but she either needed an early ouster like Ashley Hamilton or someone with a little more potential. I do think being in the bottom 2 this week, on top of all his weeks in jeopardy (real or not), will help Chad go into the finals. Still predicting, sadly, that Erin leaves next week, Chad finishes third, Evan second, and Nicole wins.

Niecy was fun for awhile, but her schtick got old. I think Jake and Pam should have outlasted her. I love Louis because he always seems to be the most excited about returning every season. Since it's sometimes hit or miss with him, I respect the fact he doesn't take the show or experience of doing it for granted. I also feel he's a wonderful dancer and choreographer. He can still keep things fresh and unique with his routines.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3900339;
    So how many more shows are there? Does the final include 3 couples, or just 2?
    Just two. Next week is the semi's, one couple leaves Tuesday, and then the finale the following week with 3 couples. I wonder what they'll do this season. There's the freestyle round, and last year they did some stupid mega mix thing. Starting in season 6 they had a dance off between the 3 couples (cha cha one year, samba the next, and paso in season 8). I am looking forward to the finale and dreading it at the same time. I just hope there's no obvious nitpicking at certain couples if they do one teeny tiny wrong thing to try and boost up someone else. I can see that happening in the freestyle round especially. I thought the Evan dig CA got in at the one college team was uncalled for. What do they have against the guy?

Here are all the encore dances for the season to date:

5/10 - Nicole
    5/03 - Team Gaga (Nicole, Chad, Pam)
    4/26 - Chad
    4/19 - Jake
    4/12 - Pamela
    4/05 - Evan
    3/29 - Nicole

So yeah, it looks like Erin deserves a turn (if it works out that way). But this is up to the judges each week, so there's not much we can do about it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3900333;
    As far as the pros go, I think Louis and Derek deserve it this season. Derek has really used his imagination this season and Louis had to lift Niecy! lol! Niecy was a challenge. Too bad Louis is gone now! I have to give props to Cheryl as well because Chad has had some difficulty and his height is a problem. I like Anna and Maks but their partners should be doing better than they are.
    if we are going on that reasoning, then Tony should get it HANDS down. He had to put up with Khate or as bruno called her "super bitch from hell"

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3900346;
    Just two. Next week is the semi's, one couple leaves Tuesday, and then the finale the following week with 3 couples. I wonder what they'll do this season. There's the freestyle round, and last year they did some stupid mega mix thing. Starting in season 6 they had a dance off between the 3 couples (cha cha one year, samba the next, and paso in season 8). I am looking forward to the finale and dreading it at the same time. I just hope there's no obvious nitpicking at certain couples if they do one teeny tiny wrong thing to try and boost up someone else. I can see that happening in the freestyle round especially. I thought the Evan dig CA got in at the one college team was uncalled for. What do they have against the guy?
    Thanks, karalott. This is only my second season of watching (the last was several years ago) but it really seems like the judging is all out of whack this year. Too high/too low/too inconsistent. And I would love to get the inside scoop on actual audience voting, but I know that will never happen.

I know the pros can't say much, but if I were Maks I would be UPSET! Their AT deserved the encore dance, and the judges should have chosen a dancer that hadn't had an encore yet and had a fantastic dance. I still can't figure out why Erin didn't receive all 10's; they all three raved about her dance!

I'm really hoping a lot of people are disgusted with the favoritism being shown Nicole and Derek and will vote accordingly. She is a fantastic dancer, but she is so far above the competition level it's not funny. Just let her join the pros when the guest singers/bands are there and let others who need to improve and can show improvement compete!!

+ Reply to Thread