+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 5/04 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/04 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3894121;
    TY, chrisg and karalott. karalott you crack me up about Melissa, I know you don't like her but I do (although not a fangirl).

I often forget to mention that I love Louis, too, and Dimitry and Lacey (when she's not sticking her tongue out in that heavy metal thing she does or whatever it is). I know it's off-topic but I loved that dance that she did barefoot in a past season; I don't even remember who her partner was now; that was when I softened up to her. Even though she pushed the envelope for this show (and I usually like those with a rebellious or non-conforming nature), I love creativity and expression.

In case I'm not making sense, which is likely , since this show is not a formal BR dance show/competition, I really like those that dance outside the box. But even though it's not a formal BR dance show/competition, I recognize that many viewers think it is, and they want the dancers in that box.
    She did the Rumba with Lance Bass barefoot. I loved it too!... Len didn't, lol

And I'm a Mel girl too

Count me as a Melissa Rycroft fan too. I have liked her and her bubbly personality and she is fun and funny and so cute on all the shows and everything I have seen her on. I think she would have been a much better second banana to Tom than Brooke is. I was glad she won and I really felt she deserved to win the season she was on DWTS but I do not care for her in this role. She comes across as fake to me and although I like her better than Samantha I still would have much preferred Melissa as the hostess or whatever they are calling that position.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3894226;
    She did the Rumba with Lance Bass barefoot. I loved it too!... Len didn't, lol

And I'm a Mel girl too
    TY, I'm going to have to look it up on youtube now; can't remember if I recorded it; IIRC, I didn't and was disappointed; I've missed recording some great pro-only dances that way, too. You're right, it was so funny that Len's feathers were quite ruffled up. I like him, though, and love Bruno; now if we could just replace CA with I don't know who.

Hopefully Lacey will be on the next season.

As soon as this load of laundry is out of the washer, I'll FF through the show for the good parts (and watch LOST).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3894074;
    I have to go watch Lost now, too.

Evan and Erin for the finals, MiniDiva! You, Kara and I will start the movement.

Have a great night everyone!
    I'm allllllll the way in on this movement!!!!! What a wreck of an hour. Man.

I expected some craziness with the bottom 2 tonight. I'm going with the theory that the producers put Erin down there for the reaction vote. Something tells me that they want her in the F3.

About the bottom 2, are they the actual bottom 2 per numbers, or are they one real/one fake? Confusing

As for the rest of this season, it's anyone's guess. I'm sure that Nicole's not going anywhere, probably also not Evan. The 3rd spot in the finals is a wild card now.

Wow. This show can get intense

I'm glad Pam's gone instead of Niecy. I guess I'm in the minority, but I thought Niecy's dance was more difficult than Pams and she performed it better. I was getting tired of the act Pam put on each week-- sultry yet shy I guess you'd call it. Whatever. She danced good but I couldn't get past the personality she put on each week. I wonder what she's like at home? I felt like she feels everyone expects her to act the sex kitten and I find that tiring. Yes, Niecy's over the top with her 'jiggly parts' routine, but she does get off some other funny lines, plus I think she's improving each week. Glad she stayed.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3894247;
    I expected some craziness with the bottom 2 tonight. I'm going with the theory that the producers put Erin down there for the reaction vote. Something tells me that they want her in the F3.

About the bottom 2, are they the actual bottom 2 per numbers, or are they one real/one fake? Confusing

As for the rest of this season, it's anyone's guess. I'm sure that Nicole's not going anywhere, probably also not Evan. The 3rd spot in the finals is a wild card now.

Wow. This show can get intense

Normally Tom will say whether the bottom 2 is the real one or not. If he doesn't, I guess it's supposed to be for real. That doesn't mean they don't do it for suspense or drama, so who knows I'm still thinking Evan, Nicole, and Chad for the final 3.

Well, I guess Niecy must have a lot of fans.
    I just find her painful to watch. She's just too over the top. But I think her being on the Insider and having Sherri Shepherd sing her praises constantly have certainly helped her out. And, I used to like Louis, but he's coming off like a Corky wannabee to me now. Not a good thing at all.
    Very sorry to see Pam leave.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 05-05-2010 at 01:48 AM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I can't believe that Niecy wasn't even in the bottom two. . Normally, I'm a fan of hers but it's not right for any of the others to be leaving ahead of her. I didn't even think she looked worried tonight.
    CYA

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3894269;
    I can't believe that Niecy wasn't even in the bottom two. . Normally, I'm a fan of hers but it's not right for any of the others to be leaving ahead of her. I didn't even think she looked worried tonight.
    I'm beginning to wonder if they're being told in advance. Maks/Erin didn't take to being in the bottom 2 with much shock (though I guess the way it played out-being called center stage against Nicole/Derek and having Tom say one of them was in the bottom 2, and Derek did look surprised-they might have just figured). Niecy not looking worried, though Louis sure seemed thrilled at being announced safe. Pam I think just knew, but I'm still wondering if she really got voted out or if she bowed out. Since injuries have plagued celebs a lot in the last few seasons, the show may be trying to steer away from that drama, just in case it's discouraging potential contestants.

+ Reply to Thread