+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 5/04 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/04 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I have to go watch Lost now, too.

Evan and Erin for the finals, MiniDiva! You, Kara and I will start the movement.

Have a great night everyone!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3894072;
    I recorded it but haven't seen (LOST is recording, LOL). So Pam left?

Did Maks/Erin get the repeat dance? Did Melissa/Joey dance? Did Tony dance? That's why I recorded...sorry, sorry for not reading the previous pages.
    Tony, Chelsie, Cheryl, Lacey, Dmitry, and Damian (?) all danced in one pro dance to Train, Karina/Louis in another. Melissa/Joey's DAD is probably next week but because ABC feels like they owe her a living she got some filler segment.

They better give Maks the ringiest ringer to ever be born that would make Nicole, Mya, and Kristi combined look like beginners next season.

I lost one part of my dream final 3 tonight, but am still holding out hope Evan and Erin make it that far! Will be going into overdrive next week in voting.

Wow. When I started watching tonight, I knew I couldn't last the hour to find out if Erin/Maks were safe or gone. Yay for the FoRT so I could find out quick!
    So Glad they are still here.
    I had been voting about 3/4 votes for E/M and 1/4 for Neicy/Louie. So, luv ya, Louie, but that ends now. From here on all votes go to Erin and Maks.
    So if they were trying to rally Erin fans, for me it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3894074;

Evan and Erin for the finals, MiniDiva! You, Kara and I will start the movement.

I'll join that movement!

I'm right there with you!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3894011;
    Tom tortures the in jeopardy (if they really are) and bottom 2 more (I hate seeing them under that red light! ) by going over the judges comments again and giving the standard "did the viewers come through for you".

Evan is very classy, tells Brooke he doesn't think there's a target on his back and is really bummed and surprised that Erin is in the bottom 2.

Brooke has talked to everyone but Erin/Maks tonight. What the heck?

So their not talking to Erin and Maks was deliberate, to add to the suspense?
    If so, it was effective; I was getting really riled that Erin and Maks were being excluded. I'm beginning to hate being manipulated, even in a passive capacity. It shouldn't be like this.

TY, chrisg and karalott. karalott you crack me up about Melissa, I know you don't like her but I do (although not a fangirl).

I often forget to mention that I love Louis, too, and Dimitry and Lacey (when she's not sticking her tongue out in that heavy metal thing she does or whatever it is). I know it's off-topic but I loved that dance that she did barefoot in a past season; I don't even remember who her partner was now; that was when I softened up to her. Even though she pushed the envelope for this show (and I usually like those with a rebellious or non-conforming nature), I love creativity and expression.

In case I'm not making sense, which is likely , since this show is not a formal BR dance show/competition, I really like those that dance outside the box. But even though it's not a formal BR dance show/competition, I recognize that many viewers think it is, and they want the dancers in that box.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3894074;

It's an election year, so the slogan fits: Yes We Can! We gotta do everything to get Erin to the finals. My mom had been voting for Pam but I'll try and get her voting for Erin. Today the lovely Elisabeth Hasselbeck commented on The View about how Erin shouldn't be wearing her skimpy little outfits because of her peeping tom incident (and she's not the first to bring up that Erin's setting a bad example for victims because she's still living her life) Checking out Maks's twitter I'm really impressed by what a tight group this is, because Niecy, Louis, Cheryl, Evan, and Tony have all called her out for her insensitive remarks. Stay tuned on that one, I'm sure we haven't heard the last of it. Then the bottom 2 on her birthday, and still no encore And if Maks still has a beef with Karina, her coming back and dancing so really, not a good birthday for her or a good night for them

I think Erin and Maks, whether they have anything romantic going on or not, have done wonders for each other and she is what I love about this show. It was sad losing Pam tonight, but an even bigger loss would have been Erin. She's definitely finals material and I hope she and Maks make it. She's got high class, that's for sure. I can see why this group gets along so well.

Niecy Nash is more known for Reno 911 and her show on Style Network, Clean house. If you saw all the people that show up for a clean house yard sale you would know she is popular. Alot show up not to buy but to see Niecy. I went to one in LA last year.Craziness ensued.

Chad has over 800,000 twitter followers. The man tweets and treats his fans all day. Chad has a huge following.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I had to miss tonight because of a meeting, but I will watch tomorrow. I was hoping to get to the DVR, but right now in my home there's an ongoing battle between who watches The Hills and who watches V. The Hills wins out because of age, but Mom is shut out again!

Anyway, what a depressing night, both on this show and what my son told me about Lost. I really like Pam. I know her as Lisa, the Tool Time girl on Home Improvement reruns. I didn't watch Baywatch. I would have, so it must have been my schedule. I think she did a great job. I'm a big fan of Niecy's from Clean House. I love her, but I don't think she should have stayed over Pam. I'm wondering if Pam's injury has anything to do with all of this.

You might know from my posts - I LOVE Erin and Maks. I think she's putting everything she has into her dances, and she's really improved in the areas she was weak in. I really like Maks' choreography.

OK - because of all of this, if Erin & Maks do well next week, my tendency would be to give all of my votes to them. BUT if a lot of us do this, are we going to hurt Evan? I would hate for that to happen. I really don't know what to do.

P.S. Glad I missed Melissa R. I'll fast forward through that part.

+ Reply to Thread