+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

FORT Fanatic

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

I adore Elisabeth. Perhaps the comment just came out wrong.

As do most of her comments, since they don't really come from any kind of cohesive world view or personal philosophy. She just spits out whatever she just read on the Internet...

But this shouldn't turn into an Elizabeth thread.

Erin and Maks are sure to make the Finals, they are just too popular not too, and her dancing really is pretty good. She could be this year's Donny (well she would be if Evan wasn't).
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

I like Elisabeth and Erin.

Happy Birthday Erin! I hope all your wishes come true and you are safe tonight!
    I enjoy watching Erin and Maks together - on and off the dance floor. They are so much fun to watch because they are having fun. Erin has worked very hard to improve her dance skills and I hope to see her and Maks in the finals.

Erins costumes have been appropriate to the dance and she seems to wear alot more material than some of the other dancers. She always looks adorable and everything she wears! Loved the Madonna outfit last night and the way she flirted with Maks!

No, no. Elisabeth's comments were way out of line. I hope rearing children will teach her a few things but that's far in the future. Back to dancing - hope Erin and Maks are safe tonight.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3893797;
    Uh yeah...and here is how Elizabeth was dressed on TV for most of her Survivor season:

She needs to shut her ignorant pie-hole. It continues to astound me how she finds employment as a speaker, considering she's nothing but an empty vessel for right-wing talking points. They feed her the bulleted text, and she spits it out. I really wish she would go away.
    How does her politically affiliation have anything to do with what she said about Erin.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Next to the season 5 and 8 finales, this was the longest and most intense hour I've ever had watching this show It was a bittersweet elimination; absolute joy at Erin being safe but sadness seeing Pam leave. Hope this gives them the jumpstart they need to get to the finals, and can't wait to see what dances Maks comes up with next week. I know they have (off the top of my head) the paso, rumba, and AT left so it'll probably be hot, whatever they do. Erin deserves this so I'll be voting like crazy next week.

Quote Originally Posted by refrigerator;3893830;
    How does her politically affiliation have anything to do with what she said about Erin.
    (about Elizabeth) It's not her affiliation itself I have a problem with, it's the fact that she's a lousy spokesperson for it, and doesn't really seem to have her own ideas. Granted, she probably feels shell-shocked having to defend herself every day against all her loud co-hosts, but I rarely see her make a valid point from the heart.

She always has facts & statistics ready to quote (half of which are stale by the time she gets on the air), but there's no confidence in her opinions, like yesterday re: Erin for example. I think she knew before she opened her mouth that she shouldn't have bothered, because she didn't know how to articulate her feelings without it falling apart in front of her. I just don't think she's good at her job, that's all.

I'm glad Erin is safe, that was one bizarre results show! But I will miss Pam a lot...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3893801;
    I adore Elisabeth. Perhaps the comment just came out wrong.
    It was a petty remark from a woman who is slamming her husband's co-worker. She didn't pick on any of the others and for her to make the correlation between Erin's outfits on the show and her being the victim of a peeping tom is like saying a rape victim who wore a short skirt was asking for it. I'm glad Erin's costars have her back.

From Maks:
    I'm the one designing @ErinAndrewsESPN's dresses for the show, so I'll just assume that @ehasselbeck is jealous...and stupid 4 her comments.
    From Evan:
    So disappointed that anyone would attack @ErinAndrewsESPN after all she's been through.
    From Louis:
    @ehasselbeck why did u have to throw @erinandrewsespn under the bus this morning?shame on u.
    CYA

I like Eizabeth and respect that she stands up to the other liberal women on the show. I stopped watching The View years ago because I just can't take the estrogen fest anymore. Having said that, it makes me sad that she, of all people, said anything close to this. What was she thinking?

+ Reply to Thread