+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3923061;
    Ahh... add to that the PageSix article:

Erin Andrews is hot and heavy with her "Dancing With the Stars" partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy. At SL on West 14th Street the other night, "They couldn't keep their hands off each other," a spy said. "First they started waltzing around the club, then the night ended with dirty dancing." Chmerkovskiy recently said, "I think she's goofy and funny and sexy." Both have been coy about rumors they're dating. When asked by Ellen DeGeneres if there was a relationship, the ESPN beauty said, "Depends on what day you get us on." Andrews' rep declined to comment.
    I haven't cruised over here since the finale. This is such cool news! And only 10 blocks from where I live. Thanks for posting this, Broadway. And I love that 'depends which day you get us on' comment. And she made a reference to Maks at the Spelling Bee, how cute!

I'm bummed, though, to see that article where Erin was again being criticized. Enough already! Katie Couric took part in some frivolous things when she was host of the Today show. And the continuing focus on Erin's outfits, when she dressed similarly to all of the other women on the show, harkens back to that 'She was asking for it' suggestion that Elisabeth Hasselbeck first made which makes me furious. :nono
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3925119;
    I laughed when an interviewer asked her to spell choreography and she spelled "Maks".
    How cute is that! I hope she gets a chance to visit one of his dance studios. Maybe they can dance for the students. I just hope Chris H. won't talk her into being the next Bachelorette. Let's hope she's "off the market"!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Maks and Erin are at the CMT Awards tonight and she looks absolutely beautiful! (and HOT, if I do say so!)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm not watching, but Maks just tweeted something about Jersey Shore being an embarrassment and people booing. What was that about?

He also said he met Sheryl Crow, who said she's a fan

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3929448;
    I'm not watching, but Maks just tweeted something about Jersey Shore being an embarrassment and people booing. What was that about?

He also said he met Sheryl Crow, who said she's a fan
    Snookie and The Situation presented an award with Paula Dean. It was...awkward. They attempted to give Paula a Jersey nickname (don't remember it).

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

It's funny they'd have those two of all people presenting at a country music award show, let alone next to Paula Deen. I remember when they presented at some awards program with Mike Tyson, and they raved about him. His response was 'who are you guys?' It's funny they got booed, but not surprised. Glad Erin/Maks got to attend and present an award together. I wonder if Julianne was there. I'm always amazed how busy the pros stay in the off season, and then come back on the show full steam ahead. They never stop.

FORT Regular

They were cute on the red carpet (which was blue, btw). Dodged the dating question yet again, dang it.

FORT Regular

Erin looked comfortable and Maks seemed a bit nervous - out of his comfort zone - thought they both did a great job and looks FABULOUS!

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

+ Reply to Thread