+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

FORT Regular

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by dobby24;3917857;
    He kept his arm around her waist almost the whole time. And as soon as he let go of Kelly, he turned around and looked a little lost until he found her again. That last embrace was pretty transparent. They are adorable to watch together. She'd better be on a plane to London soon!
    At first I thought it might have been her going after him. However, I think they developed a really strong friendship, had a lot of fun together, but they did not let it develop into a sexual relationship because they had work to do. That freestyle was a story of their relationship in that they both struggled with not getting too involved sexually.

Now that the show it over, this is the first hint of what is to come. Clearly Maks will be in pursuit of Erin - will Erin respond?

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite;3917918;
    At first I thought it might have been her going after him. However, I think they developed a really strong friendship, had a lot of fun together, but they did not let it develop into a sexual relationship because they had work to do. That freestyle was a story of their relationship in that they both struggled with not getting too involved sexually.

Now that the show it over, this is the first hint of what is to come. Clearly Maks will be in pursuit of Erin - will Erin respond?
    The freestyle best exemplifies their relationship, the push/pull, the one being more into the other, cooling off, and then the other one chases. Yes, Erin did seem googly-eyed over Maks the first few weeks; Maks was very concerned with maintaining the distance. But then, towards the end, I saw wayyyy more affection and sentimentality from Maks than Erin. So I do think that Maks is a little bit more into this deal than EA.

One thing of note that might blow my own theory out of the water. There was a POP TV video of GMA. At one point, Evan/Anna, Nicole and Derek are waiting in a vestibule. To the left of the camera field, Maks is hidden behind the door frame, but he's draped by a woman's arms. They stand like that for at least 1.5 minutes. On the right hand of the woman, there's a ring, the same ring that Erin is wearing.

So to me, it almost seems like EA is more comfortable being affectionate, but publically Maks is.

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite;3917918;

I can't blame Erin for not wanting to explore a sexual/physical relationship with Maks while the show was on. Maks has said he is a hugger, and as a result of ballroom dancing, he (and most other dancers) has gotten very comfortable with loosening physical boundaries and being closer/more physically affectionate with women in general than the average man would be. Not so for Erin or the rest of us. I can imagine how weird it might have been for her to be trying to rehearse and perform those intimate touchy-feely routines with him, all the while cameras filmed and millions watched, had they been sleeping together in private.

I agree that Maks, who has been crushing on Erin all along, is interested in pursuing her, I think his feelings were pretty transparent. I have much less of a read on Erin. Was she just enjoying flirting with him? She doesn't strike me as the type of woman to play games or lead a guy on. I would also bet that Maks is not like the typical guys she has dated in the past.

Man, the level of speculation here based on well... next to nothing... is high. I haven't looked. Is the Chad/Cheryl topic just as packed full o' guessing?

My take? It's certainly possible. Then again, so are a lot of things.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3917980;
    Man, the level of speculation here based on well... next to nothing... is high. I haven't looked. Is the Chad/Cheryl topic just as packed full o' guessing?

The show's over. What else is there to talk about? Nothing wrong with speculating if one is so inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3917980;

then you haven't been watching what I've been watching there's something more than friendship going on between those 2, and those of us who love a good romance are looking forward to seeing where it goes from here
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3917982;
    The show's over. What else is there to talk about? Nothing wrong with speculating if one is so inclined.
    Via twitter.... It appears Erin had a bracelet made for Maks as a gift.

I don't want to read too much into it. I think it is very possible that the hints at a relationship were to get votes. However, I do think they helped each other through difficult times. Erin had her stalker, and Maks was coming off of a failed engagement.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3917997;
    then you haven't been watching what I've been watching there's something more than friendship going on between those 2, and those of us who love a good romance are looking forward to seeing where it goes from here

Clearly there is a love relationship between them, but I would guess it is to be said the same of several of the couples. They become each other's worlds and if there is a morsal of likeability between them, it would be unimaginable to not see a bond of love form.

BUT - - love has many definitions that stems from respect to friendship to romance. To speculate or presume anything is merely a run on imagination toward any two people who we have seen minutes only of all the weeks they spent together. Need any one be reminded of the power of edit?

That said - is it not well enough to wish them happiness in the days to come as they together figure out the definition of the love that they share? Time will allow them the chance to figure it all out - and there is a lot to figure out, from careers, geographic locations of their homes, and all the moral elements and priorities that they set in their life which can't possibly be realized in a dance studio.

If to say anyone thing to Erin & Maks I would say only this: However it is you define the feelings you have for one another, protect it with all your hearts so that it will always be alive, vibrant, fun, and fulfilling.

I can only imagine how exhausting it must be for them when you consider how many times they were asked about their personal relationship. Whose business is it? Clearly not ours. They have stated quite unanimously that they are both very private people - and I'm quite sure that won't change.

It is enough for me that they both enjoyed each other. Lucky them!

Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge;3918023;
    Clearly there is a love relationship between them, but I would guess it is to be said the same of several of the couples. They become each other's worlds and if there is a morsal of likeability between them, it would be unimaginable to not see a bond of love form.

BUT - - love has many definitions that stems from respect to friendship to romance. To speculate or presume anything is merely a run on imagination toward any two people who we have seen minutes only of all the weeks they spent together. Need any one be reminded of the power of edit?

That said - is it not well enough to wish them happiness in the days to come as they together figure out the definition of the love that they share? Time will allow them the chance to figure it all out - and there is a lot to figure out, from careers, geographic locations of their homes, and all the moral elements and priorities that they set in their life which can't possibly be realized in a dance studio.

If to say anyone thing to Erin & Maks I would say only this: However it is you define the feelings you have for one another, protect it with all your hearts so that it will always be alive, vibrant, fun, and fulfilling.

I can only imagine how exhausting it must be for them when you consider how many times they were asked about their personal relationship. Whose business is it? Clearly not ours. They have stated quite unanimously that they are both very private people - and I'm quite sure that won't change.

It is enough for me that they both enjoyed each other. Lucky them!
    I agree with pretty much everything you've said but just want to comment on the bolded. The edit on their weekly going's on is what the producers want us to see... what they do during their post dance interviews and during the scoring, is what it is. Same as their guest spots on talk shows, not edited just them interacting etc etc.... that's what we're "speculating from".

and as to it being our business...it kinda is. They've put themselves in the public eye and have been very demonstative about how they feel about each other, so I'm sure they're not surprised as to the questions about their relationship, and maybe even somewhat flattered that so many care enough to even ask. Add to that their public tweets etc.... I really don't think they care who knows if they decided to pursue a relationship, even if they choose not to make a public announcement. I for one will keep checking to see what develops and if nothing does, I hope they both find happiness with somebody else.

I thank them both for being the highlight of the season, as without them, I don't think I'd have watched the whole season.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3918027;
    They've put themselves in the public eye and have been very demonstative about how they feel about each other, so I'm sure they're not surprised as to the questions about their relationship, and maybe even somewhat flattered that so many care enough to even ask. Add to that their public tweets etc.... I really don't think they care who knows if they decided to pursue a relationship, even if they choose not to make a public announcement.

I thank them both for being the highlight of the season, as without them, I don't think I'd have watched the whole season.
    Considering they are 2 extremely physically attractive people who were well matched, single and available, and exhibited great chemistry with each other both on and off the dance floor, if people hadn't been speculating, I suspect that would have surprised them.

As to your comment that I bolded, I couldn't agree more. I didn't realize how much they contributed to making the show enjoyable until they were eliminated, and all the air went out of the room for me.

+ Reply to Thread