+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3892855;
    Excited for tonight's quickstep. Hoping they "step" it up. The only disappointment will be the lack of Maks' chest

Vote Maks and Erin!!!!
    Maks' dancing is so superb, he doesn't need to take off his shirt. Having said that, it's always a treat when he does! I expect his QS outfit will be more elegant, but there's always hope for the group Cha Cha Cha.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyphan2;3892946;
    Maks' dancing is so superb, he doesn't need to take off his shirt. Having said that, it's always a treat when he does! I expect his QS outfit will be more elegant, but there's always hope for the group Cha Cha Cha.
    I agree wholeheartedly with this entire post

Turn out the vote!!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Great performance tonight by Erin/Maks! The fighting in the package seemed fake but I think it's just them. I'm glad Maks is having such a fun season. I wonder how he'll feel having Karina there tomorrow. Anyway, as I posted in the episode thread, I really thought the beginning got off to a slow start, but loved the end part of it. Erin can really move those long limbs (even if she comes across gangly at times)!

Sometimes I wish the couples would take the route of Joey Fatone. He said he wasn't going to try and win Len over, just wanted to make sure he gave performances the audience would vote for even if the judges didn't like it. There's too much obsessing anymore about winning over Len, doing what Len expects.
    Last edited by karalott; 05-04-2010 at 02:14 AM.

FORT Regular

Happy 32 Birthday Erin

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3893295;
    Great performance tonight by Erin/Maks! The fighting in the package seemed fake but I think it's just them. I'm glad Maks is having such a fun season. I wonder how he'll feel having Karina there tomorrow. Anyway, as I posted in the episode thread, I really thought the beginning got off to a slow start, but loved the end part of it.
    Agreed that the start was a little slow-mo but the rest of the dance was just delightful. Erin looked so elegant.

Their packages the past two weeks haven't been as fun as the first few weeks. Perhaps they've settled into working together and don't fight in real life. There seems to be a genuine care between these two. I love it. After another poster filled me in on my rather large deficit of knowledge regarding Karina and Mak, I'm glad that Maks has Erin. Whatever he and Erin are, even if just huge supporters and friends, they seem to really enjoy each other.

I hope they're safe tonight!!!

Happy Birthday, Erin!

What a wonderful Quickstep, it's my fave of their dances thus far. I'm glad Erin is finally getting some much deserved praise for her hard work.

The bickering schtick they show each week is getting old, so it'd be nice if they also show some more of the enjoyable times they have together. I'm sure it's not all bickering like an old married couple.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Elisabeth Hasselbeck vs. Erin Andrews | The Big Lead

Elisabeth Hasselbeck vs. Erin Andrews
    ESPN, Media Gossip/Musings, Television TheBigLead May 4th. 2010, 4:53pmErin Andrews has been wearing increasingly revealing outfits on Dancing with the Stars – that’s kind of the point of the show. You wear a hot outfit, show a lot of skin, and people vote for you. Viewers are titillated. Ratings soar. The dancers profiles are raised. Everyone wins! But this morning on the View, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, that nattering nabob of negativity, stumbled badly through a horrible joke about Andrews’ sartorial selections.

For the past like three weeks she’s been wearing like next to nothing … I think in light of what hapepned … and as inexcusable as it was for that horrific guy to go in and try to peep on her in her hotel room … in some way, if I’m him, I’m like, ‘man, I could have just waited 12 weeks (nervous laughter from crowd)’ … I could have seen this, a little bit less, without the prison time.

The hell? Joy Behar immediately called her out and then the girl from Precious said something smart (“[Erin Andrews] was not getting paid in that hotel room”) and the crowd roared and Whoopie and the rest of the cast quickly tried to throw Hasselbeck a bailout. But she kept chirping. Somewhere, Tim Hasselbeck buries his head under a pillow and turns off his cell phone and pretends this isn’t happening. Then, he checks their bank account and shrugs his shoulders.

See the video here (via Traina). It’ll be interesting to see how ABC responds to this. It clearly has a rising star at the network in Andrews. Maybe she’ll be a guest on the show next week and Hasselbeck will kiss her ass?
    Normally I've defended Elisabeth but this is war Seriously, why all the focus on what Erin is wearing but not on what any other female pro or celeb is? The outfits she's been wearing are nothing new on this show, and to say she shouldn't be allowed to wear them or is setting a bad example for doing so makes me think Elisabeth needs to give back her card to the sisterhood. People like her want it both ways; for Erin to set an example of being an empowering female figure who's come out on top over all the drama she's faced in the last few months, but they don't want her to have fun. Just dress like a meek little librarian and become a recluse. Erin/Maks will likely appear on the show at some point, and this might get brought up, so I'll be curious as to how Elisabeth responds (maybe not her comment but in general). Maks has already called her out.

I think the comment saying the pervert who spied on her should have just waited is in really poor taste.

Uh yeah...and here is how Elizabeth was dressed on TV for most of her Survivor season:

She needs to shut her ignorant pie-hole. It continues to astound me how she finds employment as a speaker, considering she's nothing but an empty vessel for right-wing talking points. They feed her the bulleted text, and she spits it out. I really wish she would go away.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3893797;
    Uh yeah...and here is how Elizabeth was dressed on TV for most of her Survivor season:

She needs to shut her ignorant pie-hole. It continues to astound me how she finds employment as a speaker, considering she's nothing but an empty vessel for right-wing talking points. They feed her the bulleted text, and she spits it out. I really wish she would go away.
    I concur.

Erin has shown less skin than Elizabeth did on her Survivor stint, so she needs to STFU.

Erin's costumes have been modest compared to the female pros.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3893797;

I was just about to speculate whether Elizabeth was more fully clothed when she appeared on Survivor. I would have thought less, but thanks for confirming it with that picture.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread