+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3915136;
    Ultimately it's none of our business if they're dating - we may want to know, but that doesn't mean they have to tell us. I say leave them alone!
    I agree that it's none of our business, but if they really want to be left alone about this, and they are not in a romantic relationship and/or are not considering embarking on one now that the show is over, they should just come out and say they are just friends and stop all the speculation. The fact that they're not leads me to believe they're not "just friends".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3915093;
    Oh, please let me pry! I'm terribly curious and would love to know if there's anything there, post show.
    LOL!! I am with you. I want to know, but I think only time will tell. There has been a lot of craziness about it on the Mother Boards. After assessing it all, I personally think that there is something going on, but they don't know how it will progress and they don't want the scrutiny or gossip. I just hope they can make it work!

And I kind of agree ironcat that if they are just friends, there is no reason not to fess up. The voting is over. Chad and Cheryl already said it, and no one else played it up at all. That bed dance? What was that if not an invitation to speculate?
    Last edited by ZulaMay; 05-26-2010 at 07:54 PM.

FORT Regular

Evening all. I've been lurking here for a while now and I've really enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts on Erin and Maks.

I've been a fan of Dancing with the Stars from the first season and I don't think I've ever missed an episode. I typically root for the underdog or the Cinderella story - last season my favorite was Kelly and Louis because her transformation and their friendship was just lovely to witness.

No couple has EVER affected me quite like Erin and Maks. I've been a Maks fan since the beginning - I love his confidence and I find his outspokenness refreshing - his blog gives some insights into what goes on behind the scenes which really makes me look at things a little differently. Yes, he can be a little arrogant at times, but he is also smart, funny, playful and sweet. I've caught glimpses of that marshmallow inside quite a few times over the seasons. Last season, coming off his breakup with Karina, he really wasn't quite himself. So happy to see that the charming Maks came back this season.

I'm not much of a sports fan, so I really hadn't seen Erin in action, but I had heard about the video voyeur and the death threats. I really admire her for taking the chance and doing the show. It was a pleasure to watch her get her smile back.

As for whether or not they are together, my best guess is yet. Their chemistry was unbelievable (I don't think Maks had that much chemistry with Karina) and as the season wore on their body language revealed a lot. I saw a few post-show interviews with them and where Maks would normally talk to the camera, with Erin he talked to her and she did the same. In other interviews, they are constantly touching - arms, thighs, butt - and Erin would often play with Maks's hair. And the way Maks completely bear hugged her from behind at the end of Monday nights show was sweet, protective and a little territorial. Their freestyle pretty much confirmed everything for me - I've watched it more times than I care to admit at this point! I found it sweet, romantic, sensual and unbelievably hot.

Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic (I am, I confess), but there was such a difference in how they interacted versus the other pairs. Whether they are or not, they truly made the season for me.

BTW - I think someone upthread asked whether Maks has had any other rumored romances. The only time I remember even a hint was with Willa Ford, but that was never confirmed. He was, of course, engaged to Karina, so that is the only show-related romance that was ever confirmed.

I wish both Erin and Maks much happiness and I hope that their relationship, in whatever form works for them, lasts a long time as they really bring out the best in each other.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Welcome dobby24! I've been around Fort forever, but don't post as often as I used too. I love what you said above and agree. Erin and Maks have something special and like many on this thread supporting them, I hope they have found love together.

dobby24 you should post more often, your writing is beautiful...! Too bad there isn't more weeks of the show left. I am really going to miss it. I love DWTS, it's the only thing on TV that isn't depressing, lol.

This was posted by Maks.

ETA: It was taken today in NYC!
    Last edited by Love_Me; 05-26-2010 at 09:03 PM.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Regular

I have seen a connection with these two for awhile now. But, Maks actually confirmed it for me.. At the end while they were talking to the judges, Maks said "We learned a lot about each other and I learned a lot about myself. I feel like we won. I won my own prize" the last line was hard to hear because Tom talked over him but I rewound it a bunch of times until I could hear it. I think he was refering to Erin as his prize.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Welcome dobby24! You should post more often. Your post summed up many feelings that Erin/Maks fans share. When your in the public eye and have a potential romance written all over you, you should know people are going to be curious. I respect them if they want to keep it private and wouldn't be surprised if in fact the theory that they wanted until after the show was over to start something is true. This will be the real test. Obviously Maks/Karina thought they found the one for them, and we saw how that turned out. Last season, Maks considered stepping off of the show, but you can tell his attitude was in complete reverse. I know he didn't like Aaron, so having two people there so soon after the break up he couldn't stand looking at must have been hard. I'm glad Karina wasn't there this season, as I think everyone probably would have thought he was rubbing it in her face that he's moving on. Maks seems to be in a good place now, and I look forward to many more seasons watching him, and hopefully get to see him finally get that win.

Love_Me, I recognize that shirt; it's his I Am Security shirt he bought right after death threats against Erin were revealed. What a nice looking group of finalists I must say.

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Thanks, Love Me for posting that picture. Looking at how happy and relaxed they appear helps me put all this in perspective. My faves didn't win but they're okay. And it's just a silly tv show. (And isn't Anna just as cute as a button?)

FORT Regular

Thanks for the welcome! I guess I'll have to stop being shy.

I also heard Maks's comment that he 'won the prize'. I also thought it was sweet that he said he'd won the minute Erin found happiness on the dancefloor.

I re-watched their final cha cha cha. Very cute and fun routine and the song is called 'Relax Max'. Somehow the lyrics seem to really fit. They ended on this line: So relax, Max
    I hate to stop you in your tracks, Max
    But first you gotta prove your love to me
    When you do
    I'll love you, love you, love you
    Like you want me to

+ Reply to Thread