+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3887829;
    I certainly didn't object Erin was there? Oh yeah. That samba music was horrible. I think sometimes it benefits the couples to try and create a story, which might involve a simple gimmick as dressing the part, for the audience. That's whose vote you can depend on more than the judges. I would think the majority of the audience could care less if they did a proper samba or not, same with Evan/Anna. I like to be entertained, so while I don't discount the dancing completely, it doesn't help if the better dancers bore me.

I'd love to see them get the encore dance as well, finally, and maybe CA and Bruno's 9s will help that (and to totally irritate Len if Maks goes shirtless). I'm betting Chad gets it, though, as he had the growth arc last night.
    If they give it to Erin/Maks, I am sure that Len will announce it by saying he disagrees but was overruled. Sometimes he is such a party pooper.

They should give it to them, because more women are interested in seeing Maks take his shirt off again than in seeing Chad dance in a suit again, I suspect.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

So happy these guys made it through! And the first couple safe. I loved the comments directed at Maks as to whether he was going to cover up or let Erin keep getting 7s as a result. I think his bare chest exposure has become as much of a running joke as his bad boy arrogance, the butt pinching of Tom, the one liners thrown at Len, and Edyta's skimpy outfits.

Erin of course is my pick for the win, and in my ideal final 3 but (as I mentioned in Evan's thread) I feel like Chad's going to take her, Pam, and Niecy out and sneak in there. I'd love to see Erin make the finals and will sure be voting my heart out to see her make it. But it's been great seeing Maks not only have a partner with potential, but also have such a fun and happy season again. Not to mention getting past week 3.

MaksimC: At LAX going to JFK! Happy to go visit home for few days. Quickstep with @ErinAndrewsESPN will be NY style Good Night...

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

That'll be exciting and maybe a better dance for Erin, height wise. Hopefully they can win over Grumpy and keep the high marks from CA and Bruno. So Erin's got the quick step, Chad the Viennese Waltz, and Pam the samba. Already looking like a good week next week

Thrilled that these kids made it through for another week!!!!! Maks was steaming in "Fearless Love," but he needed to go without the shirt

Go Erin and Maks!!!!

So much "yay" for them making it through another week. I'm quite looking forward to their Quickstep.

FORT Fogey

I'm thrilled that they were safe, although I wish they had gotten the encore dance. Maks can take his shirt off anytime! Love them together.

I noticed during the pro dance last night, Maks (with his shirt open) was over shimmying in front of Len. I bet that was a dig I really can't believe there's any real bad blood between Len of all judges and any of the pros. He makes valid points, though he needs to be more consistant and fair to everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3888834;
    I noticed during the pro dance last night, Maks (with his shirt open) was over shimmying in front of Len. I bet that was a dig I really can't believe there's any real bad blood between Len of all judges and any of the pros. He makes valid points, though he needs to be more consistant and fair to everyone involved.
    Ain't nobody gonna put Maksim in a corner ~ or make him keep his shirt on!

Quote Originally Posted by phillyphan2;3888895;
    Ain't nobody gonna put Maksim in a corner ~ or make him keep his shirt on!
    Love this

+ Reply to Thread