+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3903242;
    Thanks again for posting the link, Spoil Me! What a great thing to watch on a Friday afternoon!
    Me too! That was totally adorable. I loved it!!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3903219;
    Dancing's Maks: We're Definitely a Dark Horse - Celebrity Blogs | TVGuide.com

Maks's blog for the week. They're doing the 15 second solo's during the latin round again.

Whether these two make the final 3 or not, I can only hope they realize how much joy they brought their fans this season. It's been fantastic seeing Maks be so happy and have a partner with so much potential (and get past week 3!) I hope Erin just lets all the negative remarks made about her roll off her back. This experience was probably such a good thing for her and I think having Maks as her partner was just what she needed. Him, too.
    Thanks karalott! Wow, his blog makes so much sense. It's obvious he sees the favoritism going on. It must be hard for him to be silent about it most of the time. He needs to take a lesson from Niecy and smile more - especially in that "wonderful" pic of him on the blog! Oh, wait, he IS smiling more - any time he's with Erin. We need to get people to watch that video and VOTE!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3903262;
    Thanks karalott! Wow, his blog makes so much sense. It's obvious he sees the favoritism going on. It must be hard for him to be silent about it most of the time. He needs to take a lesson from Niecy and smile more - especially in that "wonderful" pic of him on the blog! Oh, wait, he IS smiling more - any time he's with Erin. We need to get people to watch that video and VOTE!
    After reading that article veg_out posted, it makes sense why they didn't get the encore. And I'm glad they think safety first because really, what a huge bummer to have some sort of freak accident now that takes you out of the competition. It still doesn't explain, though, why they only got 1 stinking 10 (well, we know why). But find the smallest thing to criticize to justify giving them a 9 at least. The feeling I got from reading Maks's blog is that he knows they have an uphill battle going into the semi's. Not only are they not the judges pet, Chad's fanbase is probably going to seriously rally behind him this week (it's been the theme all season-one trip to the bottom 2 and you're safe the next week). If the judges go extra hard on him in an attempt to get him ousted, that's only going to get his fans voting harder. And Evan/Anna's popularity and dancing are obviously top tier as well. Maks, Tony, Louis, and Cheryl have all more or less spoken out against the unfairness of ringers this season. I don't know if it's more a dig against Nicole or just the unfairness in judging, peroid. Maks has mentioned several times in his blog how unhelpful and inconsistant they've been. Edyta mentioned something pre-show about what the show was supposed to be about, and having to teach Aiden from scratch because he had no dance experience whatsoever.

I don't know why, but I feel like next season we might see some changes to the scoring/judges system. Everywhere I've read online and even people I've talked with about the show, everyone thinks it's been really screwy this season. I think they should have a limit as to how early they can bring out the high numbered paddles.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Maks tweeted that he and Erin saw the cover of TV Guide (so apparently it does only feature what is going to be the final 2). Their new slogan is "Why not us?" The cover reads "will it be Nicole, or Evan, or a shocking upset". I think everyone figures it'll be Nicole/Evan in the end, and have since the season started, but what a blow to the other 2 left.
    Last edited by karalott; 05-14-2010 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;3902903;
    This is from Erin's twitter account -

@SiaSose this is so cute! Thx for putting it together! @MaksimC looks adorable in it!
    YouTube - Erin & Maks - Love Your Russian (Sugar Sugar)

Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting that adorable youtube video!!!! I've watched it a couple of times now and found myself to have a huuuge grin right from the beginning! They are so cute together. This is the type of chemistry people only hope for when watching the bachelor! And here it is, DWTS! I hope people vote for them. Erin has come a long way and I just love watching them dance together.

FORT Newbie

I'm a first time poster, but do you remember TV Guide in season 8 had Shawn on the inside and everyone thought it would be Gilles or Melissa. Maybe tv guide has method in their madness.

@SiaSose this is so cute! Thx for putting it together! @MaksimC looks adorable in it!

Awwww! I love this video. I have really enjoyed watching these two this season. Maks has been so different than in the past. I think he has enjoyed this season also.

I really hope they make the finals. I would love to see what Maks would do as a free style for Erin!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3903321;
    Maks tweeted that he and Erin saw the cover of TV Guide (so apparently it does only feature what is going to be the final 2). Their new slogan is "Why not us?" The cover reads "will it be Nicole, or Evan, or a shocking upset". I think everyone figures it'll be Nicole/Evan in the end, and have since the season started, but what a blow to the other 2 left.

Maks is motivated now, per a follow-up tweet. Maybe the dark horse will prevail. I must say, I'm a bit nervous about these two this week.

I am too - all of the previous football players that have been on had huge fan bases. We have to get out the vote!

I'm keeping this link alive......I can't stop watching! I really think we're watching a budding romance (more than budding ) and I can't get enough of it! I had a sneaking suspicion that Maks was a romantic when I read stories that he was planning more of the wedding than Karina. I'm going to vote like mad on Monday!

+ Reply to Thread