+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

That may have been my favorite ever AT. I can't see why CA and Bruno gave them 9's. It was smoking HOT!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3899985;
    That may have been my favorite ever AT. I can't see why CA and Bruno gave them 9's. It was smoking HOT!
    Even though I knew the score before hand, watching the judges and audience reaction I thought a perfect 30 was coming. They gave no reason why they'd give it 2 9s. But as I mentioned in the episode thread, give me a 10 from Len anyday over the other 2. When you get one from him you know you've earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3899998;
    Even though I knew the score before hand, watching the judges and audience reaction I thought a perfect 30 was coming. They gave no reason why they'd give it 2 9s. But as I mentioned in the episode thread, give me a 10 from Len anyday over the other 2. When you get one from him you know you've earned it.
    Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3899860;
    I actually think he's doing great. I think where Erin and Mel differ is that Erin has those long limbs and nerves, and Mel was in a season where they wanted a female winner, was built more like a brick, and had a sassy, spunky, not a care in the world attitude. She and Maks had a different sort of chemistry than Erin, but she was the first one to really put Maks in his place. I doubt he ever made her cry Erin's had problems with some of the dances, but overall I've enjoyed seeing Maks have a partner with potential for the first time since season 5. I've definitely enjoyed seeing him and Anna get to really go for it this season and not have to hold back because they have to get dragged across the floor or drag their partners across the floor. I loved their cha cha, AT, blindfolded waltz, will probably love their paso if they get to next week, samba, and their jive.

They just have to move on to next week - the Paso is my favorite dance & I'm sure they will be smoking hot!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3899899;
    The best part about the AT for me was afterwards, when Maks spazzed out on the floor in happiness and then kissed Erin on the cheek. And was he messing with her skirt or something when the judges were talking? Is that why Tom told him to behave?

Yay for Erin for doing the jump!
    God, I adore these two. I just loved their reactions when they'd finished the dance, and this is one of the (many) things that makes me believe they're really a couple -- he was so freaking proud that she'd done such a great job. And yeah, he was fooling around with her skirt after Carrie Ann commented on how gorgeous Erin's legs were. I think he was pulling back her skirt to show them off.

That lift was truly amazing. I couldn't understand why she was freaking out so much in practice. I mean, I love Erin but I was sitting there going, "Stop being such a wuss! Just jump into his arms!" I had no idea it would be so difficult and spectacular-looking. The whole dance was incredible.

This morning I spent way too much time watching interviews with these two after last night's show. Maks commented that in the rumba, he was supposed to be dancing at the beginning but instead he just stood and watched her. Sigh. They are SO cute together.

Love these two - they have such fun together..

Erin Andrews gets kudos from partner on Wk 8 | Video | abc7.com

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Welcome back to the semi's Maks! These two got royally screwed this week. First the two 9s and then no encore She's what this show is all about to me. I loved her little clip during Dance Center tonight, especially the black & white clip of the boy and girl fighting over a bike, then the clip of her and Maks "fighting" in rehearsals.

Sadly, I think Chad's fanbase is going to come through big time next week. I think he'll have the shorter end of the stick in terms of dances, but I don't think that'll matter. But I'll prepare myself. I can't wait to see their paso. Intense is one look I think Erin will pull off very well.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3900120;
    Love these two - they have such fun together..

Erin Andrews gets kudos from partner on Wk 8 | Video | abc7.com
    Thanks for that link, jucamer! I think Maks is smitten!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3900599;
    Thanks for that link, jucamer! I think Maks is smitten!
    Erin Andrews On ‘Dancing’: I Want To Be In The Finals | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

The last 15 seconds of this interview are absolutely swoon worthy

I guess it is time to let Maks and Erin know exactly what we want to see - watch this one all the way to the end ...

Are Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dating? | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;3900773;
    Erin Andrews On ‘Dancing’: I Want To Be In The Finals | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

The last 15 seconds of this interview are absolutely swoon worthy

I guess it is time to let Maks and Erin know exactly what we want to see - watch this one all the way to the end ...

Are Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dating? | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    Darling videos, love these two!

And, I cannot stand that AH reporter. I've seen her interview other stars before, I think she borders on unprofessional with her questions and her ingratiating personality, trying to be buddy-buddy is annoying.

+ Reply to Thread