+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 4/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3886663;
    Is this the week the stars dressed the couples?
    Yes. That's why Chelsie's outfit looked like a trainwreck lol

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by bboo88;3886682;
    It's probably just me, but I hate it when Bruno taps his hand and counts. He's not in time with the music! And then he goes, "Oh, my God! Your timing was impeccable!" (And I'm not saying he's saying it in this particular dance, just in general)

Coming from a person who majored in music, no Bruno, not only you aren't in time, the couple who you're judging at the time isn't either.

-sighs- Ahh! Just had to get that off my chest. Sorry for the rant.
    It's funny you say that because Maks mentioned it in his blog. He said a few seasons back Bruno mentioned something about the timing being perfect in a dance that was horrible and, from the pros perspective, was off time.

Niecy/Louis up next doing the AT. Louis's looking forward to bringing this serious side of Niecy out. Niecy is making laughs in rehearsals.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3886679;
    I am sure they will gush over Zinger the Ringer.
    Didn't Derek have some kind of injury this week too? Maybe that will affect their dancing?

I'm sorry, I can't help it -- Niecy may not dance that well, but I love her being on this show!

"LEN! Did you see that!?"
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Niecy: Notice Niecy's body shape changing? Good for her! She's starting to look younger. She's still not peppy enough in her steps for me. Gracious!!!! Too much boob showing at the end!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3886696;
    It's funny you say that because Maks mentioned it in his blog. He said a few seasons back Bruno mentioned something about the timing being perfect in a dance that was horrible and, from the pros perspective, was off time.

Niecy/Louis up next doing the AT. Louis's looking forward to bringing this serious side of Niecy out. Niecy is making laughs in rehearsals.
    Really? I didn't know that. I'll have to check it out

On another note, as much as I liked this dance, if it's above a 21, I'll be p-i-s-s-e-d.

They get my vote for best dressed couple and a nice lift. But that dance was a mess. Niecy needs to reel in being funny and on. And do they not have any other music for the AT? I feel like this song gets used for all of them.

CA says nice to see her dancing. Says her dancing has come so far, lines were strong, in the zone, liked their lift, says she didn't need the comedy. Len liked the comedy, didn't think it interfered, liked the story, lacked intensity. Bruno says her footwork needs work, thought too much, not enough intensity. They totally ding Evan but have been nice about 2 dances that paled in comparision.

Good job, Niecy! But she does need to reel in the comedy.

Erin/Maks up next. Those judges better be nice to them! Apparently they are to everyone but Evan so far.

I'm already cringing when Pam and Nicole come out (the last two, of course-gotta keep them for last so they can justify gushing over them about setting the example, raising the bar, doing it right, showing them how it's done, the best dance of the night, what they've been waiting for, and throw out the 9s and 10s). Nicole will likely get at least 2 10s this week, maybe not a perfect 30, but I wouldn't count it out. And she'll probably get 1st in the swing marathon.

Finally a dance after my own heart, groveling for food. I really liked Niecy's footwork.
    I think she did really well.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 04-26-2010 at 08:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread