+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Erin for me is, fanbase wise, kind of in the middle along with Aiden, Pamela, Jake, and Niecy. It's not really clear how much fan support they have and whether that can shift week to week. Unlike other couples, I don't know if they have a die hard core group that guarantees them safety every week and enough of them to override the votes they aren't getting. Much like Natalie last season, I'm worried Erin is already giving her best while the other couples still have room to grow, too. It's probably me just worrying, but that's what I get from 10 seasons of this show Also like Natalie, people may think Erin is safe and throw their votes to other couples, especially as the pack gets smaller. I don't really know about Jake but many people seemed beyond shocked Pamela hit the bottom 2 so early. Stranger things have happened on this show, so it's why I think Erin's fate (along with those 5) could be iffy.

I haven't see Maks this excited about his "star" in a while. Did you notice how proud he looked at the end of this last routine? It's just good to see him happy. Erin's natural talent plays into his choreography well, and their chemistry, which I think is real, just amplifies every dance.

I think Erin is beautiful and hope she goes far. I could see Evan and Nicole in the F2 though. I don't know how everyone else will fall into place.

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;3872090;
    I think Erin is beautiful and hope she goes far. I could see Evan and Nicole in the F2 though. I don't know how everyone else will fall into place.
    While Evan is not as good as Apollo and Kristi were, he is as good as Shawn was. As a gold Olympian, he has the same advantage as all of the them.
    In my opinion, if Nicole is not as good as Mya, she is pretty close. In addition, Nicole is beautiful which is always, always, an advantage when people are judging and voting.
    Personally, I figured they were the F2 the first time I saw them dance.

On the other hand, I like what I see in Erin. She has a decent amount of natural ability, nice looks, a good attitude, and a very good relationship with a hot instructor who is known for being difficult.
    I think it is a shame that the judges are going to always score the other two higher to start with which imo also influences many viewers as well who in return will vote with the judges.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I've been offline for about a week due to Easter, so I heard about the threats on TV. Local news actually, because the sicko doing it is apparently in Virginia. Whoever it is, I hope they find and arrest him (assuming it's a him) ASAP. I was horrified to hear she's going through yet another mess, and then to hear it's someone from my daggone state doing it made me even more disgusted.

I enjoy Erin and Maks together. Enjoy her dancing, and I like seeing her knock Maks' ego around, haha. I'll never be a fan of hers in her profession. As I said before, she was awful when she worked for TBS/the Braves, and started some snipe fests with my favorite, now-deceased announcer that I didn't care for at all. I take baseball far more seriously than dancing, and I hold baseball-related grudges forever, LOL! But nonetheless, I really like her on DWTS. If Evan by some nightmare gets booted off before the finals and Erin's still around, I'll toss my votes her way.

I was just looking at youtube and the numbers of views their were in this one person's page of all the dances. She put all the dances 1 day ago and Maksim and Erin has over 26,000 views and pamela has about 18,000. I was surprised that Nicole had only about 4,000 views.

FORT Regular

They have the tango this week.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I was hoping for the rumba, but I'm sure the tango will be just as hot and good (and sexy). While I'll wait for official confirmation from Erin/Maks about their romance (as I still think their chemistry could be really close friends and they're playing it up) might as well keep fueling the mill. She's quite a contrast from Karina:

WE TOLD YOU FIRST! ‘DWTS’ Partners Erin Andrews & Maksim Are A Real Life Couple! « Hollywood Life

We told you weeks ago — March 17, to be exact! — that Maks & Erin were an item, no matter what other people say
    Told ya so! We broke the news March 18 that Erin Andrews is dating her Dancing with the Stars partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, and now People magazine is confirming the same thing!

“After ten seasons, DWTS has seen its share of hookups (remember Derek Hough and Shannon Elizabeth?), but no pair has seemed to have become quite so smitten so swiftly,” the magazine, which hit newsstands April 7, says.

No kidding! When we chatted with the 31-year-old ESPN reporter – famous for being the victim of a Peeping Tom scandal – and the Ukrainian-born hottie, 30, at the opening of Hollywood nightclub Drai’s March 17, the couple’s chemistry was off the charts! “I think it’s funny when you are paired up with a really attractive guy. You turn into a 15-year-old and don’t know what to do,” Erin told us, giggling, “He makes me nervous!”

People describes the pair’s chemistry as “palpable,” and we couldn’t agree more. We do have to admit though that we had no idea this budding couple — who met only in Feb. — is already so serious!

“At some point, it’s like we’re dating; at others, it’s like, oh, we so broke up two days ago. Now it’s almost like we’re past dating,” Erin brags, teasing, “Now we’re working on a kid!”

First comes love, then comes marriage…you know the rest.

Whoa!

If People's confirmed it, then it's true, IMO. They don't typically get into the realm of gossip. They're pretty much strictly a combo of a news mag and a place for celebs with a "problem" to get their story told with a positive PR spin on it.

Regardless, they do work well together on the dance floor. I haven't enjoyed Maks with any celeb partner since Laila Ali. Erin's made me like Maks when I didn't even care for Erin going into this. Go figure!

+ Reply to Thread