+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 4/20 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 4/20 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by firechica;3881775;
    - seriously they are gonna talk with her rather than show her packaged goodbye - no one else got that and i bet no one else will -- WTF does she have on others that they give her this special treatment? i can tell you her crying and little show - did nothing for me -- i am glad she is gone and i wish jimmy k had the balls to say he didn't want her on his show tonight - that would be awesome
    If you think about it, what good moments did they have to show? Tony saying he quit, saying she wasn't motivated, her crying, her criticizing him? Just like Tom said 'let's have a last group hug rather than a last dance' was probably meant to spare her. And what was up with him holding her hand? Good lord grow up woman. I'm rooting for Erin and Evan but honestly, I think I'm content with anyone winning at this point. Except Nicole, but that may be inevitable.

Maybe Kate was the real reason I'm wasn't enjoying season 10. I'm looking at it much better all ready

I think that is why they didn't show the package...probably thought it would be kicking her when she was down.

Now she will be all over the shows crying about how unfair it all was for her. Look at the bright side, she didn't get a chance to use her kids as props

Cloris was the wind beneath my wings, had the grace of an angel, floated like a swan across the dance floor... compared to Kate!

Anyway, she's gone. Now we can enjoy Mondays again.

Ding, dong the witch is dead!!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3881782;
    she said "what ever it worthy of my time I give it my all? What a liar does she really believe the BS she spouts?
    Whaaaaat?? That's offensive. She could barely stay awake during practice this week. But then she's found fame & fortune doing basically nothing so I guess that's what 'giving her all' means to her. Amazing.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Did anyone notice Chad/Cheryl's reaction to being announced safe? Chad did the little fist pumps but Cheryl stood there, so he got back behind her real quick, thinking he acted too soon or didn't hear right. They looked at Tom/Brooke, they again said they were safe, then they throw their hands up and start celebrating

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3881816;
    Did anyone notice Chad/Cheryl's reaction to being announced safe? Chad did the little fist pumps but Cheryl stood there, so he got back behind her real quick, thinking he acted too soon or didn't hear right. They looked at Tom/Brooke, they again said they were safe, then they throw their hands up and start celebrating
    I thought that was funny too. I think Cheryl's head was somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3881795;
    If you think about it, what good moments did they have to show? Tony saying he quit, saying she wasn't motivated, her crying, her criticizing him? Just like Tom said 'let's have a last group hug rather than a last dance' was probably meant to spare her. And what was up with him holding her hand? Good lord grow up woman. I'm rooting for Erin and Evan but honestly, I think I'm content with anyone winning at this point. Except Nicole, but that may be inevitable.

Maybe Kate was the real reason I'm wasn't enjoying season 10. I'm looking at it much better all ready
    Amen to that. I was getting so frustrated that Kate was staying when the others were so much better. I was holding my breath because I just knew Pamela/Damian were going home since Tom announced Kate in the bottom 2 first thing. I think I would thrown in the towel if Kate hadn't gone home tonight. I am sooooo glad she went home and we won't have to see her whining and putting Tony through torture again next week.

Also, she was torturing us as well, so goodbye Katie girl and good riddance. I don't think I have ever been so glad to see somebody get eliminated. In fact, I actually cheered. lol

Now I can start to enjoy the season. No one else bugs me as much as she has. I can't describe how relieved I am.

FORT Fanatic

Tony is free!!!!!!!

(Well he will have to dance with her again on the finale, but still.)

I bet Tony will be out partying tonight!!

+ Reply to Thread