+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 4/13 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/13 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I poked around and read Chad has QS and Niecy has jive so it seems they are really mixing it up. I can't wait to see what Kate has. Barf.

I've thought for a while Kate would be F5 so she could take out 3 more. Whether any of them are huge shockers who knows. I don't think show will let her make semis because the backlash would be huge at that point.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3876633;
    Not sure when she plans to practice or return to her children if she is on Jay Leno and Joy Behar tomorrow, along with being on ET and Access Hollywood.

I agree, it is a sad commentary on our country that this woman is supported. She is taking the joy out of this show for me.
    Me too. I barely tuned in tonight. I really don't want to watch "The Kate Show". It is so disappointing.

Just when I was back on board with this show.

Tom gave it away by not tweeting shocking. I wonder why he thought Buzz leaving was last week? Oh Well.

I love Edyta and have to asked something. Will she every win? What a trooper.

I was hoping Jake or Kate left, but Aiden being eliminated was not surprising.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3876667;
    I poked around and read Chad has QS and Niecy has jive so it seems they are really mixing it up. I can't wait to see what Kate has. Barf.

I've thought for a while Kate would be F5 so she could take out 3 more. Whether any of them are huge shockers who knows. I don't think show will let her make semis because the backlash would be huge at that point.
    I have always felt the show would place her in the F3. That way she sticks around until the finale. I hope not,
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3876667;

Tony says next weeks dance is Fox Trot.
    And Jake says he has Cha Cha.

I Love Twitter.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3876687;

I Love Twitter.
    Of course she gets about the easiest dance to do so Tony can tone down the choreography some more and drag her around while the judges completely overscore her. On the flip side, hopefully everyone else proves more entertaining with their choices and the judges put a little more stock in them having harder choices.

Maybe because of the shorter season they're going to start repeating dances already. Too bad if true, because I was hoping we'd see the Argentine Tango and samba.

I have always felt the show would place her in the F3. That way she sticks around until the finale. I hope not,
    The bright side is, Kate has a new legal fight which will be taking place the day of the DWTS finale (unless she gets the court to push it back so she can go out and "support her kids" by showing up at the finale). I think the show would really be angering viewers if Kate wound up in the final 3. She's not a WTF like Marie, and she's no sweet transformation like Kellie Osbourne, though the way the editing is headed, they're definitely out to make Kate look a lot better and like she learned something. It's pretty much a given that Evan and Nicole are finals bound (assuming Nicole keeps her attitude in check), but what a shame if Kate were to really make it over everyone else. I think DWTS would have sunk to a new low if that happened. They haven't felt any impact yet, but I think it would come in time.

Missed the show.

Just got to the board.

Aiden's gone?

Damn.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3876687;

I Love Twitter.
    Isn't the Foxtrot very similar to the waltz? Think we'll see Tony pirouetting around Kate as she poses on one foot. Then leg lift, walk walk walk, leg lift, another Kate going on one foot while Tony spins her around. The choreography is very boring, and even I am seeing repetitions.

So Kate gets the FT. How shocking that she gets a dance where Tony can drag her around and repeat some steps. Are they going to whip out the Hokey Pokey the following week to prevent her from doing the Cha Cha or Rumba? I wonder if the celebs and pros are mad at this point. Derek didn't look happy with Kate saying she was going to cry and I noticed Damian take a quick look at someone too. I don't blame them.

Kate wil get 6s and 7s next week and they wil lowball the middle people again to keep it close.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wonder if the couples got to pick their dances or were assigned them. It seems too convenient for Kate to have an easy dance to do with all that she has going on this week. But don't worry, she won't let us down when it comes to whining that she didn't have time to practice and that she has so much going on in her life. I'll have to miss the show in real time next week on Monday, so I'll have to follow along and see if movie night will be the cheesy disaster I'm predicting.

So Kate gets the FT. How shocking that she gets a dance where Tony can drag her around and repeat some steps. Are they going to whip out the Hokey Pokey the following week to prevent her from doing the Cha Cha or Rumba? I wonder if the celebs and pros are mad at this point. Derek didn't look happy with Kate saying she was going to cry and I noticed Damian take a quick look at someone too. I don't blame them.
    I noticed last week that Derek/Nicole especially looked really happy when Aiden was announced as safe. I can't imagine the other couples would be happy knowing there's a real chance that talentless self centered whining shrew could seriously outlast them while the judges would totally rip into them for doing even half as bad of a performance. Last night I noticed in the glass box Erin was sitting next to Kate but wasn't looking at her and seemed to not want to interact. It was one of those moments when Brooke was interviewing a couple and you saw her behind Brooke. It's like she purposely looked out the window so as not to make eye contact with Kate. Aiden had a reason to be upset. Tony's the one I feel sorry for, as he has to know it's only going to get worse and his fellow pros will probably start trashing her in the press if she survives over them. You're right, though, this week was probably only the beginning of Kate's breakthrough I'm sure having a foxtrot compared to couples actually working on harder dances will make her look better and give the judges a chance to prop her up. I think they'll probably go after Niecy and Jake next week. I wouldn't be surprised if Evan starts slipping a little, too.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-14-2010 at 12:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread