+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/12 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/12 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3875598;
    Well, "Super bitch from Hell..."
    True, Bruno DID refer to her as that . . .

BUT . . .

The way I took it was that he was moreso referring to the CHARACTER she was putting across in that "dance", rather than her, personally.

I'm starting to wonder if the judges are contractually obligated to be nice to her, now, too.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

That was really good, though I'm just not feeling Chad as a dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3875602;
    well I am NOT a judge...lol....so I can say what I want about her...lol...but I am sick to death of her poor pitiful me routine every week...she's on the pity party train for some reason....I wish she knew what it was to be a real single mother..to work two jobs....and then get kids to baseball and dance..do homework and housework....she couldn't deal for one day
    Well said! Single mom's should have what she has... and she needs to remember, no one forced her to have 8 kids! She had twins and had to have more! Now take care of them the old fashioned way...
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by rvon;3875597;
    I read somewhere that it is in her contract that the judges are not allowed to say mean things to her or about her. Have no idea if it is true, but judging by the way folks are saying the judges were gushing over her makes me wonder if there is a little truth to that bit of gossip.
    Why the hell does she contine to get special treatment from everyone? Is she doing every producer around? JEbus she makes me SICK

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chaddikins: He's trying. I'd like to see a lot more flow in his body, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

CA said he turned on the heat, and it was his best dance by a mile. His posture improved, had some awkward moments. Len thought when he was looking seductively at CA he was looking at him. Improved, his best dance. Bruno loved it.

Technical scores: 7/6/8
    Performance scores: 8/7/8

44/60 total

Too many rumbas tonight. Cheryl's way more enthusiastic tonight. Chad's got his personality coming. This is the Chad I was hoping to see.

Pamela is last with her rumba, of course

Chad did much better tonight. I like to see improvement and that is what he is showing.

BTW...is Chad married?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Did I miss something? Did Chad buy that ring for Cheryl?? I this the first we've seen it or heard about it?

FORT Regular

Negative on Chad being married, a couple different baby momas

+ Reply to Thread