+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/12 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/12 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3875583;
    Are they getting paid under the table for being nice to her?!?!?
    Frankly, I'm starting to wonder that, too.

If this heifer makes it this week and gets saved for next week, I truly do believe that I just might stop watching until AFTER she's finally gotten the boot she deserves.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Right now she is in last 1 point behind Aiden.

FORT Fan

I read somewhere that it is in her contract that the judges are not allowed to say mean things to her or about her. Have no idea if it is true, but judging by the way folks are saying the judges were gushing over her makes me wonder if there is a little truth to that bit of gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by rvon;3875597;
    I read somewhere that it is in her contract that the judges are not allowed to say mean things to her or about her. Have no idea if it is true, but judging by the way folks are saying the judges were gushing over her makes me wonder if there is a little truth to that bit of gossip.
    Well, "Super bitch from Hell..."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Next week is the DO. Hopefully she finally gets eliminated. It'll be a real shame if she doesn't. I doubt she's going this week. Barring a shocker (and I'm sure Tom will know have to hype it up every week that there is one), I'm betting on Aiden. Maybe Niecy.

It wouldn't surprise me if the judges are forced to be nice to Kate on the show when they can totally crush everyone else's dreams. They were mean to Erin, Aiden, and Jake who were far better than Kate.

Bruno's comments outside of the show this week are telling how they really feel.

FORT Fanatic

Those scores for her were waaaaay inflated. She is only one point lower than Aiden and that is crazy.

I'd be shocked if she went home this week. They could have scored her much lower and didn't once again.

Quote Originally Posted by rvon;3875597;
    well I am NOT a judge...lol....so I can say what I want about her...lol...but I am sick to death of her poor pitiful me routine every week...she's on the pity party train for some reason....I wish she knew what it was to be a real single mother..to work two jobs....and then get kids to baseball and dance..do homework and housework....she couldn't deal for one day
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I love the color of Cheryl's and Chad's costumes this evening--so flattering.

oh Chad is SEXY>>>> yummy

+ Reply to Thread