+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/12 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 4/12 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Have we only had 2 performances? I just thinking it's not looking good for Erin as we're almost halfway through the show but only her and Evan have gone, right? And now Niecy's coming up.

I have to say, momentum for me for season 10 is going down. Too much focus on the drama and controversy and way too much filler for a performance show. Not to mention the judges have gotten even loonier with their scoring, and the band has gotten even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3875468;
    So...I guess I was the only one who was a little uncomfortable with Kym's costume? It's funny that Edyta's skimpy things don't bother me, but that...yikes!
    What was she "wearing"?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3875468;
    So...I guess I was the only one who was a little uncomfortable with Kym's costume? It's funny that Edyta's skimpy things don't bother me, but that...yikes!
    I feel like it's useless information, but Karina wore that costume for a performance when she did Burn the Floor with Maks (and Kym ended up talking her place after last season). I wonder if that was the same rumba she did with Dmitry that she did on the show?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLVSrealty;3875469;
    What does Kate think about her kids seeing these woman half nude?
    Sorry, I had to jump in when I read this....

Because this is a woman whose claim to fame is the exploitation of her own children.

FORT Fogey

Niecy looked unusually "stiff" in the opening of the dance tonight. Are they all especially nervous with the new scoring??

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Niecy: I don't see grace as being one of Niecy's qualities. Her partner has more grace than she. Oh well....ho hummmm........ She looked shocked at the judges' comments, especially when she was walking off.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

look at khate with that scowl on her face, can she at least pretend to be gracious? God how I hate her

FORT Regular

Boring

And this is a family friendly show....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Not impressed. Louis was good, but didn't care for Niecy.

Len liked the opening arms and musicality, wanted more hip action, thought there were no highlights and it was boring. Bruno knew she was trying but looked like she was in a trance. No hips. CA agrees, but liked the tribute to her brother. Didn't feel her emotions translated in the dance.

+ Reply to Thread