+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 4/06 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/06 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I've been really confused about how the results are decided but I found this in Wikipedia:

The scoring begins with the judges' marks. Each judge gives a 1 to 10 score, for a total score of 3 to 30 (the lowest individual score, however, was a 2 for Master P's Paso Doble in season 2, and the lowest total score for a dance was an 8). When multiple performances are scored, only the cumulative total counts. The contestants' "judges' shares" are calculated as the percentage of the total number of points awarded to all contestants that evening. (For example, if a team earned 20 points on a night when the judges awarded 200 points, their judges' share would be 20/200 = 10%.) This percentage is then added to the percentage of North American votes received by each contestant. The bottom two couples are identified in the results show, and the couple with the lowest combined total is eliminated.[4] Season 8 added an occasional "dance-off," in which contestants could re-do one of their dances, in an effort to improve their judges' score. This might be discontinued due to the eliminated couple always scoring higher than or equivalent to the couple that was saved.

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3871452;
    Kate" My internal scores say, "Thumbs up!"

Well, if you want to retreat into delusion, that's your right. Just don't expect to be doing it in Hollywood much longer.
    As Matt Grant would say, "Brilliant!". (I'm late to the party and just reading this on Thursday. I couldn't believe her delusional self-talk either.)

I watched the show over again and I have to sadly say that I think Chad is almost as bad as Buzz and Kate. I would say as far as dancing goes and entertainment value as in zero that he should go next. He isn't improving and it wouldn't be as much fun if Kate wasn't there. The outrageous meter wouldn't be running and there wouldn't be much to talk about. Niecy isn't very good either or Aiden. Those three should be the next three to go keeping in mind Kate is there for the entertainment value, lol and of course Tony is always interesting to watch.

+ Reply to Thread