+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4/06 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/06 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Don't the judges have # 1 paddles for Kate? That would be #1 WORST DANCER EVER on this show!!!!

I was sorry to see Buzz leave instead of Kate, but I so enjoyed watching Jake squirm!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3871659;
    I blame the judges for this as much as the people voting for Kate.
    Even at 15 points she was massively overscored, imo.
    They need to dust off the 2 and 3 paddles.
    This is hilarious, Fluff!

If there isn't a zero paddle they should invent it and call it the G0sselin.

ETA: Didn't Master P get a lot of fours on this show? She's definitely worse than he was.
    Last edited by chrisg; 04-06-2010 at 10:26 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fogey

Jake is so cheesy and one dimensional and it's starting to come across to the viewers. I can't stand Kate either, but Buzz needed to go. I hope Jake gets sent home next week so he fades back into obscurity sooner.

I'm SO sorry to see Buzz go.

Far as I'm concerned, he way, WAY outdanced that harpy.

Oh, well . . .

I can only hope that justice gets served next week and Kate FINALLY gets the boot that she deserves.

And, to echo other posters:

YES, IT WAS FUN AND WELL WORTH MY TIME TO WATCH JAKE SQUIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3871806;
    This is hilarious, Fluff!

If there isn't a zero paddle they should invent it and call it the G0sselin.

ETA: Didn't Master P get a lot of fours on this show? She's definitely worse then he was.
    They don't, but they should create it for the occasion. They're changing things up this season almost as they go along, so why not? I realize that Kate is really taking a lot of fun and enjoyment out of this show for me this season. Maybe that's why season 10 is starting to slide and make me sort of miss season 9 (I know, it's always the best/worst season ever). However, I wonder what Kate and her fanbase would think if they really thought that non fans are voting for her solely because she is horrible, she's not coming across in a positive light at all, during the first elimination tonight she had her cud chewing scowl (strangely she seemed happier after that-which is why I wonder if she found out she was safe). They'd probably laugh it off as the jokes on them, but really, you want to be the one that people aren't keeping around for sympathy factor, but because they're enjoying watching you completely make an ass out of yourself? I think the judges or show would have to do something to get rid of her if she really continued to go farther than they expected because despite hype and ratings (which would probably go down), it would really make the biggest mockery of the show. Problem is, if they start getting mean and nasty now and don't improve her scores, that will encourage people to vote even more.

Sorry Tom, your tweet about a surprising bottom 2 didn't happen. That'll teach Jake to go off on Chelsie. Maybe he'll tone the ego down a notch and listen. Master P got the lowest combined total on this show ever, an 8, which was the week he got eliminated. Len and Bruno each gave him a 2 for his paso, while CA gave him a 4. Prior to that, I think he was mainly getting 3s and 4s. Tucker Carlson also got 3s and 4s, and the Woz got the second lowest score ever on this show, a 10, but managed to survive. Oddly, they were all better than Kate, or at least trying, and she's getting higher scores than them.

I went back and watched the Reba-favorite couples comment and she said Erin, Evan and Nicole (so I guess Edyta is the one who won't be buying her cds). And maybe I'm just being too nitpicky about everyone's behavior, but something about Cheryl seems off this season. She really doesn't seem to be enjoying herself.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3871815;
    They don't, but they should create it for the occasion. They're changing things up this season almost as they go along, so why not? I realize that Kate is really taking a lot of fun and enjoyment out of this show for me this season. Maybe that's why season 10 is starting to slide and make me sort of miss season 9 (I know, it's always the best/worst season ever). However, I wonder what Kate and her fanbase would think if they really thought that non fans are voting for her solely because she is horrible, she's not coming across in a positive light at all, during the first elimination tonight she had her cud chewing scowl (strangely she seemed happier after that-which is why I wonder if she found out she was safe). They'd probably laugh it off as the jokes on them, but really, you want to be the one that people aren't keeping around for sympathy factor, but because they're enjoying watching you completely make an ass out of yourself? I think the judges or show would have to do something to get rid of her if she really continued to go farther than they expected because despite hype and ratings (which would probably go down), it would really make the biggest mockery of the show. Problem is, if they start getting mean and nasty now and don't improve her scores, that will encourage people to vote even more.

Sorry Tom, your tweet about a surprising bottom 2 didn't happen. That'll teach Jake to go off on Chelsie. Maybe he'll tone the ego down a notch and listen. Master P got the lowest combined total on this show ever, an 8, which was the week he got eliminated. Len and Bruno each gave him a 2 for his paso, while CA gave him a 4. Prior to that, I think he was mainly getting 3s and 4s. Tucker Carlson also got 3s and 4s, and the Woz got the second lowest score ever on this show, a 10, but managed to survive. Oddly, they were all better than Kate, or at least trying, and she's getting higher scores than them.

I went back and watched the Reba-favorite couples comment and she said Erin, Evan and Nicole (so I guess Edyta is the one who won't be buying her cds). And maybe I'm just being too nitpicky about everyone's behavior, but something about Cheryl seems off this season. She really doesn't seem to be enjoying herself.
    I agree about Cheryl . . . she doesn't seem happy at all this season!

I had a late client and missed part of the show. Is the new scoring system going to be used next week only or for the remainder of the season? Lynn said he should've given Erin a 6 last night? What would be his point in saying that, do you think? These judges are getting really bizarre!

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3871665;
    Well obviously people are voting for her, but who are they?
    The same kind of people that would vote for Sarah Palin?

*ducks*

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3871829;
    The same kind of people that would vote for Sarah Palin?

*ducks*
    Heeee.

I like Chad so I am sorry to hear that Cheryl seems unhappy. I have not been watching the show long enough to recognize it.

+ Reply to Thread