+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 3/29 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/29 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I just got home and rewound the DVR and luckily Kate was last so I've just watched her ridiculously pathetic attempt that might have even been worse than last week. She is barely moving - and when she does it's ridiculously off the beat. She looked like a $2 hooker and Tony has to drag her around like a sack of potatoes. She is by far the worst dancer that's ever been on this show and that includes the octogenarians.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Khate was absolutely horrid and that "fake bit" before her dance is really the way she acts. "you are not helping ME ME ME ME its all about ME ME ME" That woman makes me want to hurl

TY, moflan! And LOL, chrisg.

I'm gonna vote (again) without watching (yes, I know that this behavior angers many).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3865818;
    I just got home and rewound the DVR and luckily Kate was last so I've just watched her ridiculously pathetic attempt that might have even been worse than last week. She is barely moving - and when she does it's ridiculously off the beat. She looked like a $2 hooker and Tony has to drag her around like a sack of potatoes. She is by far the worst dancer that's ever been on this show and that includes the octogenarians.
    I agree. If only her score reflected it.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I just called all my votes in for Aiden. I think he needs them. I thought Kate might improve this week. How wrong I was! In fact I thought she was better last week. This week she really did look like a shopping cart being pushed around.

This show was strange. Did almost everyone take a cranky pill before filming started this week? Yikes!

Evan was great. I loved the routine he and Anna did. Should've gotten at least one 9! Erin did a nice job as well. Those were my two favorite performances.

And I see we have Mya part 2 this season in Nicole, only not as professionally trained as Mya was (unless I'm uninformed). Joy. Two tens on week 2, really? Much like Idol, the judges pushing someone only makes me dislike them more. Love Derek, but not liking this already.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

And the results show is on at 8, not 9, so it's up against Idol.

Some thoughts on tonight's show:

Kate's dance was even worse than I could have imagined. She forgot her routine. At times she looked like she was standing there just watching Tony as he did his high kicks. It was like an instructional video-how the jive should and shouldn't look. She walked more than she danced. Buzz would have given more of an effort! Those 5's were beyond generous and since the judges probably don't want to break her brain and ego, they were really nice holding back. They would have ripped practically anyone else for that pitiful performance. Kate really needs to go, I think for her own sanity, as well as Tony's, and the fact she is just a horrible dancer.

A little early for the 10 paddles, which may or may not bode well for Nicole ZingerRinger and Derek. That jive was boring, but I knew CA and Bruno would love it. They'd probably give Kate 10s if she were paired with Derek. Seriously, I still can't figure it out. Why does he never get a Kate like partner? Nicole is a ringer. They can both deny it, but if you watch her compared to the others, she's definitely leaps and bounds ahead of them. Hopefully Len is really being consistant and not withholding giving them high marks to try and keep a balance there. I hope he means it and is judging her fairly and at her level, not the level of an amateur. Derek doesn't seem to be hamming it up this season so far.

I wonder if Chad is going to be like Mario 2.0. During season 6, Len especially had such an issue with Mario, you'd think the guy murdered his family. Chad's foxtrot wasn't that great, but it wasn't nearly as bad as they made it out to be. Like last week, normally I'd say the scores were fair but given how lopsided everyone else's were, I think he got screwed (again). I feel like they might not really give him a fair chance as they want others to succeed instead. He and Cheryl seemed to be getting along great in rehearsals, but something about Cheryl seems like she's bored this season.

Erin/Maks have the best rehearsal packages and one liners to each other. Erin/Maks for the win! She's phenominal. I hope she continues to improve. I thought Evan did much better showcasing his personality this week. I thought they were slightly underscored, as I thought his jive was the best of the night. I'm so excited seeing Anna back and having a true contender. Hopefully Jonathan comes back next season and they give him someone great, too. Aiden, well, I'm just not sure if he's got the potential I was hoping for. My heart broke for Edyta tonight, as she probably figures when will it finally be her shot. I don't think I've ever seen an intense rehearsal package for Edyta before. She's said since they met and began training it was an uphill battle. He may get better, but I don't know if it'll get to the level of Nicole, Evan, Erin, and Niecy (who are the two that I think are going to keep getting better). I really hope they survive tomorrow.

Buzz, bless his heart, did a lot better with the foxtrot, which I figured, but a dancer he'll never be. But I am in awe and give him an A for effort. He seems to really want to do well and is trying so hard. Pamela, I guess I'm in the minority, I thought her scores were right on, except Bruno's 8. Jake can go anytime. That jive was so cheesy, and he really needs to get another look besides that grin. I wonder how he'll fair in the tango and paso weeks. The way the judges are propping him up he's not going anywhere anytime soon. Niecy I think he humor may do her in, as I'm already slightly tired of it. But she's really impressed me, dance wise. Shannen, I thought got overscored, and unless she has a really strong fanbase and/or improves dramatically, I think her run is going to be short.

Brooke is awkward as co-host, but Tom is a keeper. My prediction for tomorrow is either Aiden or Buzz, as I know I'm not lucky enough to lose Kate. If it really is still an upset like Tom predicts, as I don't think those 3 would be one, my guess might be Shannen or Niecy.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-29-2010 at 10:44 PM.

I gave my votes to pros I like who aren't partnered with "celebs" I don't like. Unfortunately, I accidentally gave 1 vote to Kate and Tony. But from now on, I am going back to my previous plan to give all my votes to one duo.

How were Maks, Louis, and Tony tonight?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3865837;
    I gave my votes to pros I like who aren't partnered with "celebs" I don't like. Unfortunately, I accidentally gave 1 vote to Kate and Tony. But from now on, I am going back to my previous plan to give all my votes to one duo.

How were Maks, Louis, and Tony tonight?
    Well, even though Kate said she and Tony aren't quitters-in their rehearsal package, Kate questioned Tony's teaching methods, he got offended, said he quit, stormed out, leaving Kate there in tears and shock saying she doesn't get it. He came back after a dramatic 'to be continued' came on the screen, and they acted like friends. Maybe Tony believes the viewers will do him a favor and vote him off. Maks and Erin have great chemistry. Erin yells at Maks and he's not sure he likes having to be the calm one in the duo. Then she joked she was trying to hold onto his bicep but couldn't find it. Louis-nothing memorable there except a good performance.

FORT Fogey

One thing I am grateful for on tonight's show: We only had to see Vienna for about 2 seconds!

+ Reply to Thread