+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Brooke Burke-Charvet - Co-host

Re: Brooke Burke - Co-host

TMZ features Tom Bergeron quite often, and I just love that guy. I'd love to see Kyle pull out a win - but at this stage I think it's anyone's game - there's an argument for each of the F3 to win. I think Kyle will definitely deliver on his Freestyle and Lacey is an awesome choreographer and I can't wait!!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Can somebody please upload her audition for DWTS? This I gotta see! Who was the casting director? I could give you a list of ten women more competent and experienced for this silly job than Burke.

She doesn't even strike me as a person with the private speaking skills to persuade anyone that she is the best person for the hostess job. So how did she get it?

They need to phase out her job. There are better things to do than stupid, predictable short interviews after dancing. The judges, for example, could be giving their second set of scores for degree of difficulty.

"How do you feel about your scores?"

I thought it was funny when Derek got sick of hearing that question and made a sarcastic remark to Burke. lol.

It's pretty obvious the brain-dead producer hasn't even pulled her aside for a second all season and suggested, "Hey, could you mix it up a little?"

If they need a second host, find a funny woman with the creative power to ask a different question every time! If there are no such women anywhere in America, find the questions on FaceBook?
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

I vote that Brooke be replaced by a dancing monkey - would be pretty entertaining - to say the least......... the monkey could pass out bananas during the interviews - at least the dancers would bet fed
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;4109216;
    Can somebody please upload her audition for DWTS? This I gotta see! Who was the casting director? I could give you a list of ten women more competent and experienced for this silly job than Burke.

She doesn't even strike me as a person with the private speaking skills to persuade anyone that she is the best person for the hostess job. So how did she get it?

They need to phase out her job. There are better things to do than stupid, predictable short interviews after dancing. The judges, for example, could be giving their second set of scores for degree of difficulty.

"How do you feel about your scores?"

I thought it was funny when Derek got sick of hearing that question and made a sarcastic remark to Burke. lol.

It's pretty obvious the brain-dead producer hasn't even pulled her aside for a second all season and suggested, "Hey, could you mix it up a little?"

If they need a second host, find a funny woman with the creative power to ask a different question every time! If there are no such women anywhere in America, find the questions on FaceBook?
    They have no problem coming up with filler for any other part of the show, they could surely find something to fill the time Brooke takes up now. It does get old, as I'm sure for the contestants and the viewers, to hear the exact same things every.single.time. And I love how Brooke can sound so oblivious to asking 'how tough is it for you to hear that?' when it's the third week running they get slammed from the judges; or 'how are you going to overtake the couple ahead of you', 'do you think you got high enough scores to beat them'. I cringe if there's ever another showmance on this show. That really got awkward last season when it seemed to be all she could ask Chad/Cheryl and Erin/Maks. Tom was on Chelsea Lately earlier this week, and was asked whether he prefers Brooke to Samantha. Tom wouldn't say, but Chelsea (never shy with her comments) said she's a much bigger Brooke fan and didn't like Samantha at all. Brooke adds nothing but filler herself. She says the producers feed into her ear when it's time to cut back to Tom, so they should feed her some better lines.

The entertainment shows often used the ousted pros/contestants as commentators, so I think they should do the same for this show. Maybe bring a pro on who isn't partnered with a celeb that season. I think even Jonathan and Anna could be less bias towards each other.

I haven't watched all season, but I did last night. She is clueless. When Jennifer said that the dance was her's and Patrick's she did not have a clue

FORT Fogey

Can we please send this woman home to her husband and four chidren?

A good replacement for her would be one of the dancing pros who is not in the competition that season. Surely they would bring more interesting dialogue to the scoring portion of the show. Just my opinion...

re: can we send this woman home to her husband and four children...

she's not even married and that bugs me...not all of the children belong to the man she is living with. I think 2 of them do.. voluntary single motherhood, revolving door of boyfriends with no commitments, people do not consider children a commitment. I have heard some say it, quote, having children is one thing but getting married is a real commitment. I makes me sick. I know, people will hate me for that but I don't care, it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4113961;
    re: can we send this woman home to her husband and four children...

she's not even married and that bugs me...not all of the children belong to the man she is living with. I think 2 of them do.. voluntary single motherhood, revolving door of boyfriends with no commitments, people do not consider children a commitment. I have heard some say it, quote, having children is one thing but getting married is a real commitment. I makes me sick. I know, people will hate me for that but I don't care, it's true.
    She has 4 children, 2 by a former husband Garth Fisher (2001–2005) and 2 by her fiance David Charvet (2006–present). That is hardly a "revolving door" of boyfriends.
    As far as the quote you have attributed to Brooke "having children is one thing but getting married is a real commitment" do you have a link for that?

FORT Fogey

I like Brooke. Let's face it. Tom is the star. Having a partner who is much more than a bit of eye candy would only detract from that fact. I personally think Brooke hits the right balance. I like her much better than Samantha.

I like her there...low key but with a world class body and smile!!

+ Reply to Thread