+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Aiden Turner & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 10

Re: Aiden Turner & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 10

Another great pairing! I don't know Aiden but he will lovely eyecandy for the show! Do we know how tall he is -- is he taller than Edyta? Looking forward to see them dance together!

I think this is is going to be a great season!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3847828;
    Another great pairing! I don't know Aiden but he will lovely eyecandy for the show! Do we know how tall he is -- is he taller than Edyta? Looking forward to see them dance together!

I think Aiden is 6' tall, an inch shorter than Cameron Mathison.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Wow this guy was born the same day as my son.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3847828;

These two are going to be hot together. Maks even commented in his blog that Edyta got another hunk this season and she seems happy in her tweets. However, she did bring up a couple of different times that Aiden has never had any dance training and she's basically starting from scratch (going along with some people's theory about the ringers of the show having an unfair advantage and taking away what this show is supposed to be about). So I hope this pairing doesn't fizzle out. If they only keep 5 female pros for next season, and Karina/Lacey/Kym return, I figure Edyta might be the one sitting one. This is the best chance she seems to have gotten in awhile.

I have such high hopes for this season, so I hope it's not a let down. I do think if the show wants a more unpredictable, more level playing field season that maybe they shouldn't cast people like Evan or Nicole who are ahead of the pack in both dance and, in Evan's case, popularity. I hope a lot of surprises break out on premiere night.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Edyta tweeted that Aiden pulled his groin muscle Not that I'd wish injury on anyone, but why can't it ever happen to a couple I'm not rooting for?

I'm a little worried by her tweets that he may not be as graceful and good of a dancer as I'm hoping

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3851653;
    Edyta tweeted that Aiden pulled his groin muscle Not that I'd wish injury on anyone, but why can't it ever happen to a couple I'm not rooting for?

I'm a little worried by her tweets that he may not be as graceful and good of a dancer as I'm hoping
    How can I tactfully say this? Ummm, what was she doing to him?

We have had hurt shoulders, feet, toes, legs, and ribs, but I don't think we have heard of that one. I am trying to imagine what kind of moves they were practicing when that happened.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fan

I think he will be another Albert Reed except he will be gone a week sooner than Albert was.

Finally Edyta's got a decent partner ( hopefully)!
    I want her to stay, and he looks promising! Go "Eden"!

I love how they make it sound like Aiden left AMC by choice. The truth is that they did a total 180 with his character, turned him from a hero into a stalker/kidnapper and then wrote the character off the show right before production moved to LA. I was surprised to see him in the cast announcement for DWTS. I wonder how they got him to agree to be on the show after they gave him the boot from AMC.

He's very pretty to look at and I love his voice. I just hope he can dance. Edyta deserves to get to the end of the competition again. Plus, you know, he's pretty
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3854844;
    I love how they make it sound like Aiden left AMC by choice. The truth is that they did a total 180 with his character, turned him from a hero into a stalker/kidnapper and then wrote the character off the show right before production moved to LA. I was surprised to see him in the cast announcement for DWTS. I wonder how they got him to agree to be on the show after they gave him the boot from AMC.

He's very pretty to look at and I love his voice. I just hope he can dance. Edyta deserves to get to the end of the competition again. Plus, you know, he's pretty
    I agree.....the previous writer destroyed his character...but with him in LA, and the new writing team in place, who seems to be trying to correct some of the mistakes of Chuck Pratt, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they can redeem him. He was always one of the good guys that never got a break. But, this is conversation for another forum. But hey.....AMC is in LA, and Aiden has Cameron's former partner....so we I'm sure we can expect to see Cameron showing up to rehearsals. Plus, I'm sure Susan, Cameron, and at least Rebecca Budig will be there to show support in the audience....if not more former castmates.
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast