+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke - Season 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3883010;
    I loved the reaction these two had last night at being called safe; it was cute since Cheryl couldn't hear and Chad thought he was celebrating too soon

The showmances are getting old, as is Pam's sex kitten act, Niecy's "doing it for the big girls/love my jiggly parts and hamburgers/shaking what my momma gave me", I still think Nicole has an entitled attitude (watching past clips of this show I wish we had the Derek from season 5), Jake's love for the camera (I do think a part of him is really trying, but maybe more so he doesn't leave anytime soon), and I really don't have anything negative to say about Evan

I'm not really sure where Chad will stand with his dancing, as he's not really improving but I don't think he's been given the best dance styles/song choices, either. However, whether or not he was really in jeopardy this week, he has a pretty sizable fan base so I don't think they'll take that risk. If the DO returns that may be the only thing that does him in should he wind up in the bottom 2.
    Chad and Cheryl have to use the chemistry between them and Chad's outgoing personality to garner votes because the dancing does lack. Having said that, I do enjoy this couple. Evan reminds me of Switzerland - he's politically correct, neutral, minds his own business and just does his thing. And that choice will work for him in the end.

Way to go this week, Chad and Cheryl. I loved the AT!

Did Chad and Cheryl share a kiss on the lips tonight? I see a lot of chemistry with these two.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think Chad's long legs are getting in his way, kind of making it look awkward and clunky at times. Erin's having the same problem. However, I think they definitely gave one of the best performances tonight. Only time I actually agreed with the judges all night on the scores

I do think he did better last night, but I thought the dance was more focused on Cheryl, as usual.

I do wish Chad had more of a personality on the dance floor.
    Where is Warren Sapp when you need him?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3887287;
    Did Chad and Cheryl share a kiss on the lips tonight? I see a lot of chemistry with these two.
    I don't know about the kiss for certain, but saw Cheryl say the words "Way to go babe" to Chad. Sounds like a term of endearment to me.

CherylBurke1: Just finished choreagraphing our Viennese Waltz. Its going to be beautiful. Exhausted. Goodnight!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I don't see a lot of chemistry. I see him trying really hard and her not looking into it at all. BUT, that could be her putting business first while they are on the show and saving romance for later. Who knows.

FORT Regular

Happy 26th birthday to Cheryl.

I had heard on the radio this morning that it ws Cheryl's 26th birthday....didn't realize she was so young...wow....

Happy Birthday, Cheryl!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread