+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke - Season 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke - Season 10

I still don't know this guy! However, last night dancewise is more what I expected to see from him. That is the potential that I felt must be there. He's not a Gilles as a dancer, but I thought he responded to Cheryl beautifully, and I love the way the way they were outfitted. That color was romantic and alluring to me.

On the other hand...speaking of hand...could that ring be any bigger and gaudier?
    Good grief! If he gave her that ring for cajoling him to work hard for 9 hours, what would he give her if she took a stick and beat him into submission?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

I was so pleased to see how Chad improved last night. Hope he's safe!

Oh, and the ring is too flashy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3876061;
    I still don't know this guy! However, last night dancewise is more what I expected to see from him. That is the potential that I felt must be there. He's not a Gilles as a dancer, but I thought he responded to Cheryl beautifully, and I love the way the way they were outfitted. That color was romantic and alluring to me.

On the other hand...speaking of hand...could that ring be any bigger and gaudier?
    Good grief! If he gave her that ring for cajoling him to work hard for 9 hours, what would he give her if she took a stick and beat him into submission?
    He's not in Gilles league at all, but still adorable and oh so hot! He joked around with George on the ABC Red Carpet interviews that the next present would be a car!

I hope he's safe. It will take the fun factor out of the show for me... if he's eliminated tonight.

I really like that he tries hard. He seems to have a lot of drive. I'm not sure if that sexual tension is real or not though. It makes me uncomfortable! lol! He looks so serious about it!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

I don't see any, well much, friction between Cheryl and Chad really. Their interview with ABC last night shows they are still fine.

Beatty and Benning on red carpet for 'Mother' | Video | OnTheRedCarpet.com

Takes you to the home page. Click on DWTS and it shows the interviews.

The "chemistry" between Chad and Cheryl earns them more votes than their dancing. I think they lost votes this week for the perceived breakdown in chemistry. Either chemistry or dancing will have to improve soon for them to last.

FORT Fogey

I think (or maybe hope is the better word) that Chad is realizing his fliration schtick with Cheryl only goes so far before the cuteness wears off. I think (hope) Pamela Anderson is learning the same thing about the sex kitten stuff.

We get it. It's all cute and fun for brief while, but then it's the same old/same old. And hence, OLD.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I loved the reaction these two had last night at being called safe; it was cute since Cheryl couldn't hear and Chad thought he was celebrating too soon

The showmances are getting old, as is Pam's sex kitten act, Niecy's "doing it for the big girls/love my jiggly parts and hamburgers/shaking what my momma gave me", I still think Nicole has an entitled attitude (watching past clips of this show I wish we had the Derek from season 5), Jake's love for the camera (I do think a part of him is really trying, but maybe more so he doesn't leave anytime soon), and I really don't have anything negative to say about Evan

I'm not really sure where Chad will stand with his dancing, as he's not really improving but I don't think he's been given the best dance styles/song choices, either. However, whether or not he was really in jeopardy this week, he has a pretty sizable fan base so I don't think they'll take that risk. If the DO returns that may be the only thing that does him in should he wind up in the bottom 2.

FORT Fogey

I think they will bring the dance off out just for Chad. I think the judges do not like him nor his dancing, but he has a lot of voters. I do not see any other way that he will not be in the finals.

FORT Fan

Every time I see Chad dance with Cheryl, I'm struck by their major height difference. Chad seems to get a lot of megatove comments about his posture and being off balance, but ... how could he not be? He has to practically stoop down to reach her arms, yet he's supposed to hold his head high. If he were paired up with a much taller woman, he'd probably have a better chance. As it is, he looks awkward and they just don't seem to fit together.

+ Reply to Thread