+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke - Season 10

Re: Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke - Season 10

I thought his first dance was his best dance. I don't think he's overall a good dancer but others are worse. I'm sure he will stay for some time because most football players seem to bring in big fanbases.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3871255;
    Karalott,

I did not know who he was at the beginning of the season. Once I found out and saw him, I thought, "Ok - another football guy and this one is pretty dang cute."
    But, last night was pretty boring. I think Cheryl may neeed a season off, too. The performance seemed like she'd already done it before.
    I am starting to wonder if Cheryl is spending too much time focusing (or perhaps distracted is a better descriptor) on Chad the PERSON, as opposed to the dance. According to their quotes in the article about him giving her the expensive ring, they are spending a fair amount of time together. Obviously, they are rehearsing, but maybe not as much as they should be. Or perhaps their rehearsing isn't as focused as it should be.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3871255;
    Karalott,

I did not know who he was at the beginning of the season. Once I found out and saw him, I thought, "Ok - another football guy and this one is pretty dang cute."
    But, last night was pretty boring. I think Cheryl may neeed a season off, too. The performance seemed like she'd already done it before.
    I think his nerves get to him during the dances. His personality certainly seems fun.....it showed up most during the cha-cha.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

You bring up an interesting point about his personality. We see a really fun side to Chad in rehearsals and in some cases backstage interviews, but I feel like when he's doing the actual dances he just goes through the motions. I don't know if it's Cheryl's choreography or Chad's nerves getting the best of him. But I thought his paso was fairly dull.

Exactly. I didn't know him before the show, but everyone who did talked about his big personality.
    That side is not coming out on the screen.
    I think what Cheryl should do is not try to go for the "hot guy" vibe that she seems to have used with Gilles and all the rest. Maybe pursue the more Warren Sapp / Emmitte Smith type "playful" personality that Mr. 85 seems to have?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3872228;
    Exactly. I didn't know him before the show, but everyone who did talked about his big personality.
    That side is not coming out on the screen.
    I think what Cheryl should do is not try to go for the "hot guy" vibe that she seems to have used with Gilles and all the rest. Maybe pursue the more Warren Sapp / Emmitte Smith type "playful" personality that Mr. 85 seems to have?
    I didn't know this guy before the show started, but from my viewpoint, it is hard to get past his huge personality. He talks about dancing naked and making love on the dance floor. What is she going to do with this guy?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Just watched Chad and Cheryl on Ellen. She says their RUMBA next will be the sexiest we've seen yet on DWTS. Can't wait to see it!

Who is John Galt?

This guy really has a HUGE EGO and seem to be more interested in getting a little somethin/somethin from Cheryl than in dancing. I find him incredibly boring and he is clunky on the dance floor. However, I give Cheryl lots of credit for what she does manage to pull out of him so that their performance is tolerable.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I finally got the Chad back I fell in love with week 1! What a great rumba. My least favorite dance style but I've had a few I've really enjoyed, and this was one of them. Chad still seems kind of clumsy with his foot movements, but I think that's more due to the height difference with him and Cheryl. I didn't notice the shoulder issue with him but will look for it on second viewing. Great performance, and what an improvement he's showing!

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3875156;
    This guy really has a HUGE EGO and seem to be more interested in getting a little somethin/somethin from Cheryl than in dancing. I find him incredibly boring and he is clunky on the dance floor. However, I give Cheryl lots of credit for what she does manage to pull out of him so that their performance is tolerable.
    That is just Ocho. I love to watch NFL football and he always puts on a show during the game. I think he is being tame compared to the Chad I watch on Sunday.

I would like to know if this "romance" is an act or the real deal. I would not be surprised either way with these two.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

+ Reply to Thread